Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Right... like I'm gonna jump to attention and do as you say.

Why don't you post a recent pic?

The only one anyone has seen is the Danny Devito impersonation.

Chicken!

How so? Poarka hasn't posted a single pic of herself ever.

No. She's had other's do it for her moron.

So how am I a "chicken" when I've posted numerous photos of myself, yet she hasn't?

Other's have posted her photos without her permission. You already knew this. Quit acting like you don't know. You got brain damage or something?

WTF does that have to do with anything?

The point is I have posted pics and she hasn't, so if anyone is "chicken" it's your fat friend.

The point being her pics are out there, whereas no one knows if those are your real pictures. Make sense now, genius?

No it doesn't, why are my pics considered fake according to you, while oither people's are legit? :Crazy:

Dude, we've been through this already. Because your pictures never age. It seems you're using a group of pictures from 1998 and then time stood still. Are you immortal?

Which part of they were all taken within a similar time period is so difficult for you to understand?

So. 1998 and that's it? Did cameras all of a sudden stop working wherever it is you're from? Are you a time traveler?

The most recent pic was taken last year dummy.

How about you?

Yeah. Right. Which is why "you're" wearing clothes from the late 90's? C'mon man, this is getting embarrassing for you.

How is a baseball cap and Hugo Boss jumper from the late 90's?

Could you post that picture?

P.S.-Hugo Boss sucks! Hugo Boss is only sold in outlet stores here.

That's because you Yanks have no clue about fashion.

Oh. You mean wearing thrift store clothes that are now considered vintage?

Yeah. You really showed me!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know how to butcher the English language, I'll give you that.

You didn't even know what backstabber means, fuckwit.

You don't know what calorie counting is.

But you do know how to eat a :Dickhead:

Oh look, the pro-gay liberal is being homophobic again.

Fuck off with that shit, stupid. I've been calling you a fag all evening. Are you so retarded that your reactions are this slow?

The point being is that you're implying that faggotry is somehow shameful, while supposedly being sympathetic towards that particular lifestyle choice.

Don't worry, I don't expect your low IQ ass to understand...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Chicken!

So how am I a "chicken" when I've posted numerous photos of myself, yet she hasn't?

Other's have posted her photos without her permission. You already knew this. Quit acting like you don't know. You got brain damage or something?

The point is I have posted pics and she hasn't, so if anyone is "chicken" it's your fat friend.

The point being her pics are out there, whereas no one knows if those are your real pictures. Make sense now, genius?

No it doesn't, why are my pics considered fake according to you, while oither people's are legit? :Crazy:

Dude, we've been through this already. Because your pictures never age. It seems you're using a group of pictures from 1998 and then time stood still. Are you immortal?

Which part of they were all taken within a similar time period is so difficult for you to understand?

So. 1998 and that's it? Did cameras all of a sudden stop working wherever it is you're from? Are you a time traveler?

How about you?

Yeah. Right. Which is why "you're" wearing clothes from the late 90's? C'mon man, this is getting embarrassing for you.

Only low class trash, of any race, label drops or wears clothes with the designer name emblazoned on it.

I bet he doesn't know that "designers" make clothes for the sweaty masses. He thinks he's special.

LOL spoken like a broke fuck who can't afford designer labels.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well...you are acting quite gay.

Says the guy pretending to be a woman.

Okay. Lets try this again. If I can pull up a post from you, where you actually say that I could be a female, you have to make a one minute podcast using your real voice.

Deal?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

How about you?

Only low class trash, of any race, label drops or wears clothes with the designer name emblazoned on it.

I bet he doesn't know that "designers" make clothes for the sweaty masses. He thinks he's special.

The funniest part is he thinks Hugo Boss is the epitome of fashion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off with that shit, stupid. I've been calling you a fag all evening. Are you so retarded that your reactions are this slow?

The point being is that you're implying that faggotry is somehow shameful, while supposedly being sympathetic towards that lifestyle choice.

Don't worry, I don't expect your low IQ ass to understand...

I know exactly what you're saying. It is you that doesn't understand me.

There are gay men. And then there are fags. You, pumpkin, are a loathsome fag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

Yes. What kind of man wears a "jumper" anyway? Fucking faggots, that's who...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

Where did I say that?

It's a decent middle range brand, but obviously not up there with Moncler, Gucci etc.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

LMAO so wearing a sweater is "ghey" according to you? Fucking clueless...

What do the ngger gang bangers in your hood wear? Vests and baggy jeans no doubt.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

How about you?

Where did I say that?

It's a decent middle range brand, but obviously not up there with Moncler, Gucci etc.

Now it's a middle range brand? Just a minute ago you were touting it as the fashion mecca for the who's who of fashion lines.

How come you don't want to post that picture and show us all how really cosmopolitan you are?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

What do the ngger gang bangers in your hood wear? Vests and baggy jeans no doubt.

Sweaters are not ghey. "Jumpers" are ghey.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

Where did I say that?

Now it's a middle range brand? Just a minute ago you were touting it as the fashion mecca for the who's who of fashion lines.

How come you don't want to post that picture and show us all how really cosmopolitan you are?

We need a spit out my drink emoji...

@Bastard Factory

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

A what store? How the fuck are Hugo Boss tops "vintage" you ridiculous twat?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Could you post that picture, Aryan?

Why?

I'd like to see this high fashion Hugo Boss jumper that you're soo very proud of. That's why. Surely, you're not having seconds thoughts on your superior outlook on fashion are you?

Sorry but I don't think I have the pic any more. You'll have to find some other images to thumb your ass to.

As I thought. So that picture is still around the forums, right? I should be able to find it right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

They're the same fucking thing you half-wit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why?

I'd like to see this high fashion Hugo Boss jumper that you're soo very proud of. That's why. Surely, you're not having seconds thoughts on your superior outlook on fashion are you?

Sorry but I don't think I have the pic any more. You'll have to find some other images to thumb your ass to.

As I thought. So that picture is still around the forums, right? I should be able to find it right?

No idea, perhaps. Happy hunting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

No they're not. The word "jumper" is as fucking gay as the name Nigel is...faggots

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

Where did I say that?

@Bastard Factory

Do you think BF appreciates you keep quoting him like this?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

How about you?

You do realize that fashion brands come out seasonally, right? Which is why people want to be seen in the "latest fashions" not a jumper from 1998.

I thought you knew about fashion? Well do you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

Where did I say that?

@Bastard Factory

Do you think BF appreciates you keep quoting him like this?

Why are you worried about it? It's not your problem. If he has something to say to me, I'm sure he'll share it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

No they're not. The word "jumper" is as fucking gay as the name Nigel is...faggots

What do you ghetto rats call them in the US?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

We call them "go fuck yourself".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

Is that a yes or no?

You would no if the picture is still here, right? You are the one that posted it, right? Why are you talking in circles?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

You do realize that fashion brands come out seasonally, right? Which is why people want to be seen in the "latest fashions" not a jumper from 1998.

I know about brands and what looks good. I also know that plenty of American men either dress like niggers or soyboys.

Which look do you go for?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

How about you?

We call them, "something Aryan the dipshit found at his local charity shoppe."

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why?

Is that a yes or no?

You would no if the picture is still here, right? You are the one that posted it, right? Why are you talking in circles?

I used it as my avvy, not a clue if it's posted in a thread anywhere.

Google "blue Hugo Boss jumper" if you're that keen to see it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

How about you?

I know about brands and what looks good. I also know that plenty of American men either dress like niggers or soyboys.

Which look do you go for?

No. Obviously you don't. You think wearing a Hugo Boss hand-me-down is high fashion.