Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the fuck said wearing designer clothes is an "investment"?

If you can't afford them, that's too bad. No need to have a complex about it.

Money is finite. The money you spend on designer clothes, I stick into investments in the market, El Gran Estupido.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I really do not see how it's okay how that drunk and wacked out slob called "Murdock" can blast all over the internet for a few years how she slept with me during her visit and now that she decided to turn like a rabid dog over politcs, she can now claim...(or admit) she thinks I look like a child naked.

And this is getting repeated. As if its somehow NOT the cringeist and most disturbing shit theyve said yet.

Was she pretending I was a little girl? Because that's what it sounds like and that's fucking revolting.

Who fucks someone they think looks like a kid? Jesus fucking Christ. Why are naked little girls even on her mind FFS. Someone needs to check themselves.

Fucking gross.

P A E D O to be sung to the tune of D I S C O

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Could you post that picture, Aryan?

Why?

I'd like to see this high fashion Hugo Boss jumper that you're soo very proud of. That's why. Surely, you're not having seconds thoughts on your superior outlook on fashion are you?

Sorry but I don't think I have the pic any more. You'll have to find some other images to thumb your ass to.

As I thought. So that picture is still around the forums, right? I should be able to find it right?

No idea, perhaps. Happy hunting.

Is that a yes or no?

You would no if the picture is still here, right? You are the one that posted it, right? Why are you talking in circles?

I used it as my avvy, not a clue if it's posted in a thread anywhere.

Google "blue Hugo Boss jumper" if you're that keen to see it.

So. Now you don't want to show us what a fashion knowing Nazi you really are? Weird.

Tell me Aryan, do you also use Axe body spray?

It's called Lynx here. Sorry, is that somehow shameful in the US too?

Errr...yes. Only teenage boys use Axe body spray and that's to mainly cover up the marijuana smell.

Deoderants deoderant ffs, like the brand fucking matters.

It beats reeking of jizz and stale ciggies..

It's what poor men use, dipshit.

Precious, especially coming from someone who can't afford designer brands.

I'm not worried about designer brands. I'd rather invest my money in things that accumulate value, not that get thrown out. El Mega Stupid.

Yes, I'm sure Taco Bell is grateful for your loyal business over the years.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Could you post that picture, Aryan?

Why?

I'd like to see this high fashion Hugo Boss jumper that you're soo very proud of. That's why. Surely, you're not having seconds thoughts on your superior outlook on fashion are you?

Sorry but I don't think I have the pic any more. You'll have to find some other images to thumb your ass to.

As I thought. So that picture is still around the forums, right? I should be able to find it right?

No idea, perhaps. Happy hunting.

Is that a yes or no?

You would no if the picture is still here, right? You are the one that posted it, right? Why are you talking in circles?

I used it as my avvy, not a clue if it's posted in a thread anywhere.

Google "blue Hugo Boss jumper" if you're that keen to see it.

So. Now you don't want to show us what a fashion knowing Nazi you really are? Weird.

Tell me Aryan, do you also use Axe body spray?

It's called Lynx here. Sorry, is that somehow shameful in the US too?

Errr...yes. Only teenage boys use Axe body spray and that's to mainly cover up the marijuana smell.

Deoderants deoderant ffs, like the brand fucking matters.

It beats reeking of jizz and stale ciggies..

It's what poor men use, dipshit.

Precious, especially coming from someone who can't afford designer brands.

I'm not worried about designer brands. I'd rather invest my money in things that accumulate value, not that get thrown out. El Mega Stupid.

Yes, I'm sure Taco Bell is grateful for your loyal business over the years.

If you had a brain, you would know that fast food ends up in the shitter. I said invesments, as in the markets. Do you even have a mutual fund or the equivalent?

Do you have a car?

Have you earned your pension?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really do not see how it's okay how that drunk and wacked out slob called "Murdock" can blast all over the internet for a few years how she slept with me during her visit and now that she decided to turn like a rabid dog over politcs, she can now claim...(or admit) she thinks I look like a child naked.

And this is getting repeated. As if its somehow NOT the cringeist and most disturbing shit theyve said yet.

Was she pretending I was a little girl? Because that's what it sounds like and that's fucking revolting.

Who fucks someone they think looks like a kid? Jesus fucking Christ. Why are naked little girls even on her mind FFS. Someone needs to check themselves.

Fucking gross.

P A E D O to be sung to the tune of D I S C O

fuck off with that shit. there is an express rule against posting that type of shit at this forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If you had a brain, you would know that fast food ends up in the shitter. I said invesments, as in the markets. Do you even have a mutual fund or the equivalent?

Do you have a car?

Sure, you're living the highlife due to making smart financial investments, which is why you live on your elderly mother's reinforced couch. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude. Whaaaa!!! Dove also fucked Murdock?!?! I've seen it all now.

She is the one that you saw post it. Add that to your bag of hammers you smash her with...lol

Please tell me this is a sick troll.

Not a sick troll. I don't know the story that well, but it seems she came onto Murdock when the were both drunk, and well, in Murdock's defense...a lick is a lick...?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you have a car?

Sure, you're living the highlife due to making smart financial investments, which is why you live on your elderly mother's reinforced couch. LOL

yeah, yeah...same old nonsense. At least try to make something interesting up for once. Stop copying Bigly Stupid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She is the one that you saw post it. Add that to your bag of hammers you smash her with...lol

Not a sick troll. I don't know the story that well, but it seems she came onto Murdock when the were both drunk, and well, in Murdock's defense...a lick is a lick...?

Holy fuck!!! (No pun intended)

See. This is the kind of P.I. I'm talking about. It doesn't belong on these boards. This is the second or third time Dove has gone all Kamikaze with P.I., blowing herself up in the process trying to hurt others with the shrapnel.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No shit. Poor @Murdock has had to be given vaccines on a monthly basis ever since.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No shit. Poor @Murdock has had to be given vaccines on a monthly basis ever since.

Wow! I'm at a loss for words on this one. This is fucking insane. Aryan, did you know about this?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So Flynn, why the obession with Dove? Is it jealousy or because of Mongtini getting his heart broken?

Whatever the reason, it's fucking strange.

I treat Dovey no better, no worse than anyone else. Why are you acting like I'm always the one starting in on her?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow! I'm at a loss for words on this one. This is fucking insane. Aryan, did you know about this?

Yes. Dove is bi... none of my business. She could have at least picked someone better looking though.

Yes, anyone can "bi" her...
Fuck off, you're always going on about other gays and here you are e-besties with a gay woman

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes. Dove is bi... none of my business. She could have at least picked someone better looking though.

I don't give a shit if she's bisexual that's on her. Did you know about her having weird sex with Murdock?