Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes, anyone can "bi" her...
Fuck off, you're always going on about other gays and here you are e-besties with a gay woman

Lesbians don't particularly bother me and I'd be lying if I said I don't like the sight of 2 hot women getting it on.

Butch bulldykes are a different story though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dude. Whaaaa!!! Dove also fucked Murdock?!?! I've seen it all now.

She is the one that you saw post it. Add that to your bag of hammers you smash her with...lol

Please tell me this is a sick troll.

Not a sick troll. I don't know the story that well, but it seems she came onto Murdock when the were both drunk, and well, in Murdock's defense...a lick is a lick...?

Holy fuck!!! (No pun intended)

No shit. Poor @Murdock has had to be given vaccines on a monthly basis ever since.

Wow! I'm at a loss for words on this one. This is fucking insane. Aryan, did you know about this?

Yes. Dove is bi... none of my business. She could have at least picked someone better looking though.

I don't give a shit if she's bisexual that's on her. Did you know about her having weird sex with Murdock?

I read Murdock saying something about Dove drunkenly taking her pants off. I didn't dwell on the subject for obvious reasons... I just threw up and closed the thread.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So Flynn, why the obession with Dove? Is it jealousy or because of Mongtini getting his heart broken?

Whatever the reason, it's fucking strange.

I treat Dovey no better, no worse than anyone else.

Behave. We both know that isn't true.

Oh. But it is. You just can't see through your cum stained beer googles.

You've been ranting at her for the last 3 years.

Check that again. It takes two to tango you moron.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So Flynn, why the obession with Dove? Is it jealousy or because of Mongtini getting his heart broken?

Bit weird though isn't it? Especially when it's over a brief fling which didn't involve you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Bit weird though isn't it? Especially when it's over a brief fling which didn't involve you.

Let me explain this to you once.

That drama kept recycling over and over at SG. I decided because both of those losers wanted to keep it going, I decided to help. I wanted both of them to be soo sick and tired of reading about it that they would both stop because it was fucking up the forum. Little did I know it was what Dove really wanted.

And it takes two. Dove could have ignored me like she claimed many times and it wouldn't have evolved to this. In the end she loves the attention. Read back and see where I stopped posting to her only to have her tardjack threads and mention Martini to get the cycle going again. I'm giving her what her black heart really wants. Attention.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That drama kept recycling over and over at SG. I decided because bith of those losers wanted to keep it going, I decided to help. I wanted both of them to be soo sick and tired of reading about it that they would noth stop because it was fucking up the forum. Little did I know it was what Dove really wanted.

And it takes two. Dove could have ignored me like she claimed many times and it wouldn't have evolved to this. In the end she loves the attention. Read back and see where I stopped posting to her only to have her tardjack threads and mention Martini to get the cycle going again. I'm giving her what her black heart really wants. Attention.

It would have been easier to have just stayed out of it all. This is why people think you're one of the Mutantini brothers, due to how invested you've been in the whole saga.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

That drama kept recycling over and over at SG. I decided because bith of those losers wanted to keep it going, I decided to help. I wanted both of them to be soo sick and tired of reading about it that they would noth stop because it was fucking up the forum. Little did I know it was what Dove really wanted.

It would have been easier to have just stayed out of it all. This is why people think you're one of the Mutantini brothers, due to how invested you've been in the whole saga.

I don't give a fuck what people think. It's a forum with idiots, scholars and sexual deviants. I haven't been invested in shit, it's just easy to kick Dovey when she's down. Like I stated before, she gets treated no better or worse than anyone else here. She just posts the most shit that's all and it gets replied to.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't give a fuck what people think. It's a forum with idiots, scholars and sexual deviants. I haven't been invested in shit, it's just easy to kick Dovey when she's down. Like I stated before, she gets treated no better or worse than anyone else here. She just posts the most shit that's all and it gets replied to.

Ok carry on.... it's upto you how you conduct yourself on here. Perhaps you are a chick after all, you nosey bitches always involve yourselves in other people's relationships.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dove has 14 cats and 4 kids, I highly doubt she ever gets lonely.

Explain why someone would fuck 3 strangers off a forum?

None of my business. I've said all along how the meATing up with people from forums is an American thing, the rest of us tend to keep it online.

Didn't you say you've met people over the years too?

Did I fuck them?

I wouldn't know....

Considering casket is meant to be one of them, it's doubtful.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove has 14 cats and 4 kids, I highly doubt she ever gets lonely.

Explain why someone would fuck 3 strangers off a forum?

None of my business. I've said all along how the meATing up with people from forums is an American thing, the rest of us tend to keep it online.

Didn't you say you've met people over the years too?

Did I fuck them?

I wouldn't know....

Considering casket is meant to be one of them, it's doubtful.

Idiot.

Caskur lives in Australia. Why would I go there where even the insects could kill you?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Aryan, why are you begging SSS to hand over pictures of me on the shoutbox?

You see Aryan, I might not like SSS and SSS might not like me, he was first generation and I was second generation B.H. We both took oaths that we both still stand by and adhere to. Same thing with Freud same thing with Martini, same thing with H.C. Trouble. We all belong to an esoteric society that we were all initiated into and given knowledge. Each one of us with our own strengths and weaknesses. You are an outsider, you aren't one of us. You will never be one of us. So in other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Are you speaking about "the community"?