Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Aryan, why are you begging SSS to hand over pictures of me on the shoutbox?

You see Aryan, I might not like SSS and SSS might not like me, he was first generation and I was second generation B.H. We both took oaths that we both still stand by and adhere to. Same thing with Freud same thing with Martini, same thing with H.C. Trouble. We all belong to an esoteric society that we were all initiated into and given knowledge. Each one of us with our own strengths and weaknesses. You are an outsider, you aren't one of us. You will never be one of us. So in other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

That's nice, although being a BH throwback isn't on my bucket list.

If you're implying that SSS can be trusted with your alleged PI, then you're mistaken, seeing as I recall him spamming a thread in Meltdown a while back with random pics of that infamous fiveheaded chick you claim to be.

I didn't pay much attention at the time, but was curious why he did it.

And yes, SSS can fully be trusted with ALL my personal information.

Imagine being friends with a nonce. LOL

Show me where I said we were "friends."

God. You are fucking retarded. Now you're making up shit just like Dove.

Information goes into their empty skulls, bounces around frenziedly, and comes out as "stupid".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Right... like I'm gonna jump to attention and do as you say.

Why don't you post a recent pic?

The only one anyone has seen is the Danny Devito impersonation.

Chicken!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You see Aryan, I might not like SSS and SSS might not like me, he was first generation and I was second generation B.H. We both took oaths that we both still stand by and adhere to. Same thing with Freud same thing with Martini, same thing with H.C. Trouble. We all belong to an esoteric society that we were all initiated into and given knowledge. Each one of us with our own strengths and weaknesses. You are an outsider, you aren't one of us. You will never be one of us. So in other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

If you're implying that SSS can be trusted with your alleged PI, then you're mistaken, seeing as I recall him spamming a thread in Meltdown a while back with random pics of that infamous fiveheaded chick you claim to be.

Information goes into their empty skulls, bounces around frenziedly, and comes out as "stupid".

Thank god their "stupid" isn't shaped like bullets, then they'd be dangerous.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That was Iggy Mcklutz or whatever that crackwhore goes by. You can find that picture in the "post your picture" thread, you gigantic moron.

For someone that claims to be smart, you sure act dumb.

Nope, I know what she looks like and it wasn't her.

Look again in misplaced meltdowns, she claimed it was her. She's also in the post your picture thread.

Again, it wasn't her. It was the chick you've posted pics of. I'd recognise that fivehead anywhere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank god their "stupid" isn't shaped like bullets, then they'd be dangerous.

Or dead, think that through again. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Chicken!

How so? Poarka hasn't posted a single pic of herself ever.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

That was Iggy Mcklutz or whatever that crackwhore goes by. You can find that picture in the "post your picture" thread, you gigantic moron.

Look again in misplaced meltdowns, she claimed it was her. She's also in the post your picture thread.

Again, it wasn't her. It was the chick you've posted pics of. I'd recognise that fivehead anywhere.

Okay. Aryan. Then it should be very simple to find that picture again...let me guess, you're not doing that either, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

Many people here haven't. Including your butt buddies Deport Liberals and Bigly Smellz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So you regularly hand out your PI to folks who you aren't friendly with? Great logic.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

No. She's had other's do it for her moron.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Okay. Aryan. Then it should be very simple to find that picture again...let me guess, you're not doing that either, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It was ages ago and I really can't be fucked. Believe me or don't believe me, I don't care. I've no reason to make something like that up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you regularly hand out your PI to folks who you aren't friendly with? Great logic.

How is that "logic"? Look up "logic" first.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

So how am I a "chicken" when I've posted numerous photos of myself, yet she hasn't?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Clutching at straws much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Clutching at straws much?

No, I just want you to try to understand just how incredibly dumb you are.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Part of the being in that group is opening yourself up, letting each member know your fears, your passions and who you are, even if it is embarrassing...kinda like relationships which you probably know nothing about as you've obviously got soo very much to hide. SSS knows everything about me.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

So how am I a "chicken" when I've posted numerous photos of myself, yet she hasn't?

Neither have a lot of people. Are you going on record saying that everyone that hasn't posted their picture is chicken?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It was ages ago and I really can't be fucked. Believe me or don't believe me, I don't care. I've no reason to make something like that up.

Yet, you felt the need to bring it up. Tell again how you "can't be fucked" again.

Do you actually read your bullshit? Second question, do you actually believe your bullshit?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Part of the being in that group is opening yourself up, letting each member know your fears, your passions and who you are, even if it is embarrassing...kinda like relationships which probably know nothing about as you've obviously got soo very much to hide. SSS knows everything about me.

Sounds like an extremely faggish cult.

Do you play with each other's cocks before or after the BH remembrance ceremony?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

Other's have posted her photos without her permission. You already knew this. Quit acting like you don't know. You got brain damage or something?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yet, you felt the need to bring it up. Tell again how you "can't be fucked" again.

Do you actually read your bullshit? Second question, do you actually believe your bullshit?

Actually, you did, complaining about my question to your "friend" SSS.

He randomly spammed a load of pics of you on here a while ago. Sorry to shatter your fantasy of him being a trustworthy comrade.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

Other's have posted her photos without her permission. You already knew this. Quit acting like you don't know. You got brain damage or something?

WTF does that have to do with anything?

The point is I have posted pics and she hasn't, so if anyone is "chicken" it's your fat friend.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Part of the being in that group is opening yourself up, letting each member know your fears, your passions and who you are, even if it is embarrassing...kinda like relationships which probably know nothing about as you've obviously got soo very much to hide. SSS knows everything about me.

Do you play with each other's cocks before or after the BH remembrance ceremony?

Of course to you something is "faggish" when you have to let people into your discomfort zone. I can tell you're going to be alone all your life. That's quite sad.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Of course to you something is "faggish" when you have to let people into your discomfort zone. I can tell you're going to be alone all your life. That's quite sad.

Aww, are you still upset that I don't want to be your e-friend?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He randomly spammed a load of pics of you on here a while ago. Sorry to shatter your fantasy of him being a trustworthy comrade.

Try again. I'm not the one trying to suck his dick for some Flynn pics.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

The point is I have posted pics and she hasn't, so if anyone is "chicken" it's your fat friend.

And your fat and balding friends too, just how fucking asinine are you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a fag

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

The point being her pics are out there, whereas no one knows if those are your real pictures. Make sense now, genius?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who said that? Once again you're the one grasping at straws. Keep making up more shit that I can use at a later time or now to highlight your fucking overall stupidity.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Try again. I'm not the one trying to suck his dick for some Flynn pics.

Oh. Okay. NOW you're confused?