LMAO Check out this fight video

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Just cuddling each other...

Riiigghhhhttt!! It's funny when you sit back and watch how other people fight.....and then think of all the scenarios if it were you in the picture. ..what you would do, etc.....fuck it. The pants would've come off before they stopped me from achieving anything....js....I woulda been butt ass naked brawling. Hahahaha!!!!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Riiigghhhhttt!! It's funny when you sit back and watch how other people fight.....and then think of all the scenarios if it were you in the picture. ..what you would do, etc.....fuck it. The pants would've come off before they stopped me from achieving anything....js....I woulda been butt ass naked brawling. Hahahaha!!!!
Proper straighter...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Proper straighter...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Nothing like three over weight guys in their 50’s and 60’s acting tough and showing their asses. Why don’t they ever wear underwear?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This just confirms my belief that people who go out in public in stretch pants or sweats when they are not jogging are garbage.