LOCK DOWN

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How are you dealing with it mentally .
this thread will be a diary of your thoughts .
And we will see who goes crazy over the next 2 to 3 weeks

please stay on topic .

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
well i have lost my job over the virus now trying to get unemployment benifits
i am dealing with it at the moment .but i still have to travel 2 x a week to do my drug testing at court ,so i am at risk of geting it .

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Two brothers that work for my son have come down with it, so him and his mrs are isolating , yesterday was mother’s day here in the uk and I spent it with the dog lol, they can’t come near me, this sucks lol..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It was fun the first few days ...my beef stick is sore from slappin' it to Nazzis mamma'

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was fun the first few days ...my beef stick is sore from slappin' it to Nazzis mamma'
giphy.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Glad the weathers a bit horrible today, not so bad staying in, the last couple of days was sunny and felt like I should be out and about.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I finally gave in to the stay at home crap. I had this routine: go out in the morning for a six pack and smokes, but that's getting out of hand. Another excuse for another pint while getting something for dinner, but just another excess that could kill me.

We heard last night that my father in law has the virus and pneumonia. He's 88 and ready, but I'm not because the Goddess needs me. I can't let the scrod hit the slinger just yet.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why the world is going BAT SHIT

Yeah and all the traitors in our countries calling it “dangerous“ to even criticise the CCP, far more dangerous than a global pandemic ffs it’s disgusting! I even doubt this virus is even as deadly as being made out, stats don’t lie...

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what lock down not a thing has changed for me , i go to work every day ,is there a lock down still ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
poor fahhgit
Still broke and gotta work during this lmao pay that rent for that room :LOL2: