Lock him up! Lock him up!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I said elsewhere (expanding on what I typed above) the TDS folk and their counterpart the Trump apologists are the only groups treating this like a major event.

They aren't the causes of the theatrics but they are the theatrics' target audiences.

Trump *was* protected as long as he stayed in his lane (shady real estate and branding operations with sidelines in banking and investment fraud as well as reputed money laundering). Did he get sued a lot? Yeah, that comes with being shady. But it was only after he blundered into politics and threatened to rock *that* gravy boat that he was targeted for prosecutions. He was soaking up cash to which the career politicos felt they were entitled; of course they pulled out the knives. They're every bit as corrupt and malicious as Trump and more practiced at using the injustice system to secure their privileges.

If a member of a rival crime family shows up uninvited at a meeting then starts grabbing cash off the table and shoving it into his coat pockets he shouldn't act surprised when someone gives him a severe case of lead poisoning.

...and they'll never charge him with an actual crime directly related to his official acts *as* president. That's a precedent they won't touch with a thousand meter pole.
He isn't being protected as a political candidate. But I don't think they'll convict him of anything in a court of law. That might expose way too much about what they all do. I agree with your last sentence there.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is definitely more sickening than any of his predecessors. Fatso is a huge waste of time. Twice impeached one term idiot.

Agreed. I’m actually shocked they finally found a charge that might stick against the pathological obstruction of Justice with a fat white honkey ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Semen and the left wing media are so sad and upset they, yet again, didn't get the masterbation materially they so longed for. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He isn't being protected as a political candidate. But I don't think they'll convict him of anything in a court of law. That might expose way too much about what they all do. I agree with your last sentence there.
It couldn't possibly be because the DOJ and FEC already determined no crime was committed or that a local D.A. in Manhattan can't charge someone for a supposed Federal misdemeanors. Then there is the fact that Trump personally paid the nuisance fee to the whore out of his personal funds so no possible election finance misdemeanor could have occurred.

Naw, facts don't matter and the unwashed crone must keep screeching on into the void.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEJOFAQ_o.jpg

MEJOFAR_o.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, so the reason the judge dismissed everyone yesterday is because the final witness told the jury that the radical leftist D.A. hide over 600 pages of exculpatory evidence including that the money never came from the Trump campaign but was fronted by Mike Cohen who got repaid by Trump's personal funds. Which is 100% legal. This means the D.A. outright lied to the grand jury and could himself fce charges of prosecutor misconduct.

It is looking like Trump might walk and the radical leftist D.A. might end up on trial!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even the former Democrat governor of NY admits the case against Trump is just political theater for leftists with TDS.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You fool, they all want to take your Vets benefits. Your almost dead, can you live without it? Why do you want to slice your own throat, lungs, heart? Smart

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet Biden and the Dems still illegally use the powers of the state to target their political rivals.