"Long, loud and impossible to ignore." Biden farts loudly in the company of the British Royal Family

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So it's his Thai ladyboy boyfriend? Makes sense.
hey lady, take a fucking Christmas break, your polished turds of wisdom are boring af ... maybe you'lll come back refreshed

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hey lady, take a fucking Christmas break, your polished turds of wisdom are boring af ... maybe you'lll come back refreshed
I'm sorry, in light of the christmas spirit I will take into consideration your consistent yearning for more scat and billygoat felliatio when I construct future posts.

Fair enough, imbecile?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The old geriatric creep farting in front of the Royal family is really nothing compared to what he's doing, like ROYALLY fucking the country on purpose.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched that video 3 times I didn’t hear a fart. Musta been Scouses mum

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lets just say that Aidsman has been very active on Wayfair over the years and spent an unholy amount of money on wardrobes and bathroom cabinets.

Diggin your new avatar amigo. A real likeness.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The old geriatric creep farting in front of the Royal family is really nothing compared to what he's doing, like ROYALLY fucking the country on purpose.

So glad that moron will soon be out of sight and out of mind!

donald-trump-wrong.gif

Watch closely you can see Elizabeth II throw up in her mouth a bit, as she takes her place ahead of her doddering visitor.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch closely you can see Elizabeth II throw up in her mouth a bit, as she takes her place ahead of her doddering visitor.

donald-trump-wrong.gif

...Trump reminded me of America's very own real life version of King Ralph:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of who, your ex wife? I thought she was balder than that.

Told you prior she’s a white wasp from Ohio. You make a decent looking Jew actually. My GF with lots of scheckles is a Jew. Try remembering in the future.