"Long, loud and impossible to ignore." Biden farts loudly in the company of the British Royal Family

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FDoJGNmXMAMzc3B.jpg

Joe Biden 'broke wind' in front of Camilla with 'long and loud' emission

Camilla and the US leader's chat was marked by an unexpected reaction from the 78-year-old president that she has been thinking about ever since.

As they talked, Mr Biden reportedly broke wind which made Prince Charles' wife very uncomfortable.

An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow

It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,” the source said.

“Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it.”

The gas leak reportedly happened after the audience listened to Queen Elizabeth's recorded speech.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Yet another urban legend mindlessly accepted as truth and circulated by many without any basis in fact.

Folks if you want to maintain credibility and you want to be taken seriously, fact check before cutting and pasting. Just because a bunch of people believe it does not mean it's true.

This rumor stems from an article revealed by the Every day Mail that relied completely on a single quote from an nameless supply

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well at least this is funny as opposed to "Trump called Mexicans rapists" and "Trump called neonazis good people" and "Trump made fun of a disabled man" and "Trump said we should inject bleach".

Media lies so much they have no credibility and it's sad it's been allowed, but this is where we are.

There are much more serious issues with Biden than ripping a fart. Maybe the Duchess can make a statement lmao

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yet another urban legend mindlessly accepted as truth and circulated by many without any basis in fact.

Folks if you want to maintain credibility and you want to be taken seriously, fact check before cutting and pasting. Just because a bunch of people believe it does not mean it's true.

This rumor stems from an article revealed by the Every day Mail that relied completely on a single quote from an nameless supply

Biden voter huh?

I doubt it's "fake news" when so many mainstream sources have reported it.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Biden voter huh?

No, not a Biden voter.

I didn't see mainstream sources reporting it, and even if they did, there wasn't any confirmed source, only as per the article I linked "one anonymous source".

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Biden voter huh?

No, not a Biden voter.

I didn't see mainstream sources reporting it, and even if they did, there wasn't any confirmed source, only as per the article I linked "one anonymous source".

Yeah the MSM has run with the "anonymous insider source" line, which basically means zero proof, but given Biden's embarrassing antics in the past and tendancy to make a complete ass of himself, I'd say there's a good chance the story is true.

Bear in mind also, that the MSM has gone out of it's way in the past to defend and make excuses for Biden....

Perhaps they're preparing the public for his imminent removal from office? Who knows.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey it was an innocent enough question. Biden is after all the leader of Team Soy and you've been shilling for the guy ever since his Deep State handlers stole the election.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Wow. If the president farts in public, that's more than reason enough to impeach him!

If it happened, it's not just the farting. It's the frequent indicators (falling asleep during a conference, holding his arms up like he's riding a bicycle for some bizarre reason, inconsistent and irregular speech patterns being others) that the guy is too old and possibly too senile to effectively lead the country.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. If the president farts in public, that's more than reason enough to impeach him!

If it happened, it's not just the farting. It's the frequent indicators (falling asleep during a conference, holding his arms up like he's riding a bicycle for some bizarre reason being others) that the guy is too old and possibly too senile to effectively lead the country.

Kind of like Reagan and Trump before him.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What's the big deal,everybody farts and means your pluming is working -

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

If it happened, it's not just the farting. It's the frequent indicators (falling asleep during a conference, holding his arms up like he's riding a bicycle for some bizarre reason, inconsistent and irregular speech patterns being others) that the guy is too old and possibly too senile to effectively lead the country.

It worked for Reagan IIRC.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If it happened, it's not just the farting. It's the frequent indicators (falling asleep during a conference, holding his arms up like he's riding a bicycle for some bizarre reason being others) that the guy is too old and possibly too senile to effectively lead the country.

Kind of like Reagan and Trump before him.

images

I'm sure that junk food eater never farted, though.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Someone had mentioned that the prescription drugs Biden is taking can cause explosive diarrhea and bad gas.

Apparently he shit himself at the Vatican too. Imagine being the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth... Your job now is to meet with the Pope in Vatican City. While seated at the round table there with many important, powerful figures, you proceed to blast a full hot load of soupy liquid shit into your trousers...