"Long, loud and impossible to ignore." Biden farts loudly in the company of the British Royal Family

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someone had mentioned that the prescription drugs Biden is taking can cause explosive diarrhea and bad gas.

Apparently he shit himself at the Vatican too. Imagine being the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth... Your job now is to meet with the Pope in Vatican City. While seated at the round table there with many important, powerful figures, you proceed to blast a full hot load of soupy liquid shit into your trousers...
I have the farts and runs from certain foods. You bet your life I woundnt eat ANYTHING before I met the royal family and the pope!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone had mentioned that the prescription drugs Biden is taking can cause explosive diarrhea and bad gas.

Apparently he shit himself at the Vatican too. Imagine being the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth... Your job now is to meet with the Pope in Vatican City. While seated at the round table there with many important, powerful figures, you proceed to blast a full hot load of soupy liquid shit into your trousers...

Yes, imagine that. You people do have vivid imaginations.

DDT

Factory Bastard
But seriously, imagine if you're one of the other dignitaries sitting at that round table and being expected to keep a straight face through the sights, smells, and sounds of a president that just shit himself like a little toddler would... Especially if it's that really noxious toxic sludge explosive diarrhea.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If trump had done that lotus wouldn't stop talking about it for 6 years straight

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously, imagine if you're one of the other dignitaries sitting at that round table and being expected to keep a straight face through the sights, smells, and sounds of a president that just shit himself like a little toddler would... Especially if it's that really noxious toxic sludge explosive diarrhea.

All of those dignitaries just did it for four years with the buffoon Trump, so I'm sure Biden is a breath of fresh air, no matter how bad he is.

Still, I'm sure they all think Americans are morons.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All of those dignitaries just did it for four years with the buffoon Trump, so I'm sure Biden is a breath of fresh air, no matter how bad he is.

When Biden's detractors run out of things to incriminate him with, they either try to label him as a pedophile because an incident in his family shower, how he as a married man was legally having sex with his own wife or now that he farted in his pants.

I man good grief! Don't they have anything other than PooperGate ta nail him with?!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When Biden's detractors run out of things to incriminate him with, they either try to label him as a pedophile because an incident in his family shower, how he as a married man was legally having sex with his own wife or now that he farted in his pants.

I man good grief! Don't they have anything other than PooperGate ta nail him with?!

It's pathetic.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's pathetic.

He farted & it smelled baaaad....real bad!

Plus he shat his pants!

Omigod!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's pathetic.

Plus he shat his pants!

Omigod!

I'm guessing Trump did that pretty regularly.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's pathetic.

Plus he shat his pants!

Omigod!

I don't know how you have the nerve to claim you're anti-Biden. Anytime he is criticised, you automatically resort to TDS mode.

It's truly astounding how you lefties behave.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If Trump ever did anything remotely as embarrassing as that, you would never shut up about it.

I'll bet you a million bucks he did it many times.

He couldn't even drink water like he was human for goodness' sakes.

See this right here is sheer desperation, making a fuss because someone used both hands to drink out of a glass.

No doubt the poopy pants talk will hit close to home for you, so I suppose it's understandable that you'll lash out.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Errm "incident in his family shower"? Do you mean the allegation of him taking showers with his daughter?

Joe, you've banged on about Trump's supposedly inappropriate photos of him and his daughter for ages, which you claim have a sexual undertone. Yet you see nothing wrong with a father taking a shower with his daughter?

I don't have kids, but in my opinion, the only time that would be acceptable is when they are very young, baby or toddler age. Definitely not when they are old enough to write about it in a diary.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's pathetic.

Plus he shat his pants!

Omigod!

I don't know how you have the nerve to claim you're anti-Biden. Anytime he is criticised, you automatically resort to TDS mode.

See, your problem is you don't understand the simplest of logic. I don't suffer from TDS, as you do. I have a problem with hypocrisy. I find it very objectionable when you Cons with TDS rant about something Biden does, yet you completely overlooked it when Trump did the same or worse. It's ridiculous what hypocrites you peope are.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Errm "incident in his family shower"? Do you mean the allegation of him taking showers with his daughter?

Joe, you've banged on about Trump's supposedly inappropriate photos of him and his daughter for ages, which you claim have a sexual undertone. Yet you see nothing wrong with a father taking a shower with his daughter?

I don't have kids, but in my opinion, the only time that would be acceptable is when they are very young, baby or toddler age. Definitely not when they are old enough to write about it in a diary.

How old was the daughter when that happened? 5 or 6? There's also her passage in that diary about her stating that she heard Jill and Joe Biden having sex...yes, isn't that what legally married monogogomous consenting couples do and are entitled to? I believe numerous other children have been 'sexuslized' or similarly affected by walking in the bedroom when their parents were making out too .

Precisely what was the point about releasing a diary for publication without the daughter's permission? Seems like a witch hunt. There's also possession of stolen property for which they did not have consent to publish. So the FBI was correct in breaking into their premises.

I don't care what went on between Trump and his daughter either, tho he seemed a bit horny and obsessed with her. It was clear that Ivanka seemed embarrassed about her father's advances. But hey...thats between a father and his daughter. It's also his way of expressing his fatherly love for her even tho some may judge it as unusual or inappropriate.

Y know whether it's Trump or Biden...Aren't father's allowed to touch their daughters or bond with them non sexually anymore?

Will it get to the point where children start suing their parents for inappropriate touching?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's pathetic.

Plus he shat his pants!

Omigod!

See, your problem is you don't understand the simplest of logic. I don't suffer from TDS, as you do. I have a problem with hypocrisy. I find it very objectionable when you Cons with TDS rant about something Biden does, yet you completely overlooked it when Trump did the same or worse. It's ridiculous what hypocrites you peope are.

You turn everything into a Trump bashing fest, even when he has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You are truly infatuated with the guy.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How old was the daughter when that happened? 5 or 6? There's also her passage in that diary about her stating that she heard Jill and Joe Biden having sex...yes, isn't that what legally married monogogomous consenting couples do and are entitled to? I believe numerous other children have been 'sexuslized' or similarly affected by walking in the bedroom when their parents were making out too .

Precisely what was the point about releasing a diary for publication without the daughter's permission? Seems like a witch hunt. There's also possession of stolen property for which they did not have consent to publish. So the FBI was correct in breaking into their premises.

I don't care what went on between Trump and his daughter either, tho he seemed a bit horny and obsessed with her. It was clear that Ivanka seemed embarrassed about her father's advances. But hey...thats between a father and his daughter. It's also his way of expressing his fatherly love for her even tho some may judge it as unusual or inappropriate.

Y know whether it's Trump or Biden...Aren't father's allowed to touch their daughters or bond with them non sexually anymore?

Will it get to the point where children start suing their parents for inappropriate touching?

I don't think her age has been stated. Obviously she was school age in order to write about it in her diary and it's unlikely she will have been a toddler when it happened, otherwise she probably wouldn't have remembered it.

Of course it could all be bs, but given Biden's creepy behaviour around kids, I'd say there's no smoke without fire.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

josephine is a fukin libtard and chicken little'd Trumps entire presidency.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He does lean to the left, like most Canadians I've encountered online unfortunately, but he isn't one of those hardcore SJW types like Lotusbutt or Poark and does "get it" to a certain degree, about how modern western society has lurched to the extreme left. For example, he's against the current LGBT shite, which promotes faggotry and transgender nonsense to kids etc.

He suffers from the standard TDS though, like just about every other leftist in existence, which can get annoying.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I just saw this pop up in the recommended threads at the bottom of the screen. :LOL3:

I'd forgotten all about Biden's bottom burps...

Every time he gets lost on stage after a speech I imagine as he's wandering back and forth he's letting out a "Parp!Put-Put-Put" with every step. I wonder if that's a side effect of whatever they give him to make him appear semi-lucid?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every time he gets lost on stage after a speech I imagine as he's wandering back and forth he's letting out a "Parp!Put-Put-Put" with every step. I wonder if that's a side effect of whatever they give him to make him appear semi-lucid?

Fuck you should talk. Cough, spit, ahem, pause, and we can’t ever see ya

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know this post is old. But if my father was "horny and obsessed" with me I would have been a lot more than "annoyed" with his advances.

That would be a huge and painful betrayal. Not the same as some dude who wants to bang Joe.....that's your dad. The most important male influence in your life.

It would be way more than annoying to have your father "horny and obsessed" and making "advances". That's something that can easily make a woman suicidal, Joe.

Ashly Biden wrote

"“Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be.”"

You dont think Biden seems horny and obsessed with underaged girls while they look annoyed (some visibly terrified)?

That one little girl whose nipple he pinched (and you can see him do it in the video) told other kids in a chat.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Excuses are made for Biden because he is a democrat. That's the only reason.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove I think Biden is too old & he should step down to make way for a younger but credible & capable leader. The Democrats would be wise to cut loose their dead wood sooner than later. Many are so old that they'll all be dead within 10 years anyways. Most of the Democrats polled thought Biden is too old to seek a 2nd term.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Biden is too old & he should step down to make way for a younger but credible & capable leader. The Democrats would be wise to cut loose their dead wood sooner than later. Many are so old that they'll all be dead within 10 years anyways. Most of the Democrats polled thought Biden is too old to seek a 2nd term.

Go tell it to Stubby. Better yet Seoulbro.