Look and Laugh as Biden rides his invisble bicycle

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody believes this asshole was elected. Nobody! biden may even be more brain dead than hank johnson BTW. We went from Trump who was like Einstein to biden, a certified drooling retard!

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thing is the Democrats destroyed the guy who could step up to the plate & succeed him.

Andrew Como.

And they're barking up the wrong tree by fighting all these ideological wars rather than governing the US and getting it moving again.

They should spend more time governing rather than behaving that they're still in an election going on. It's 2021 not 2020 anymore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thing is the Democrats destroyed the guy who could step up to the plate & succeed him.

Andrew Como.

And they're barking up the wrong tree by fighting all these ideological wars rather than governing the US and getting it moving again.

They should spend more time governing rather than behaving that they're still in an election going on. It's 2021 not 2020 anymore.
Tell me Joe...how the fuck did Biden get to be president? These are your people that elected him in the first place. Time for war eh? Might fuck off all you fucking idiots that have no place in government or a say in general. LGBTQIPBe+

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Arrrrrrgh @Joe ....c’mon man! You’ve been giving us such biased sermons of late. Speak into the mic Joe, you have a captive audience. Or have you fucked off to your other forums were they can perceive your input as fucking riveting eh? Fuckwit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Joe Biden on those that refuse mandatory vaccination: “Do you think that you have the freedom to kill us with your Covid? C’mon man!”

Breakfall: “Listen here you fucking geriatric, shit-in-your-pants dementia patient, you’re fucking vaccinated!”

Any comments fuckwit @Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh @Joe ....oh @Joe . Do you even realise that you’re on Bastard Factory man!?

I'm not even Biden supporter.
Nor a Trump supporter either.
And you're some transplanted Hillbilly Australian from South Africa who's got no financial or political stake in their elections.

So as Holliday asked you, what are you gettin so worked up about?

I just calls it like I see it.

And last year I thought Trump looked like he was in trouble and would lose the election. Which he did.

Next year it's the Democrats turn. And unless the economy takes a u turn & the Republicans fumble the ball badly, I'd say they are in trouble. But that's just my impression.

If I were them I'd be giving out aid to their supporters now like it was Halloween candy to at have at least a respectable showing in next year's Congressional elections

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you're some transplanted Hillbilly Australian from South Africa who's got no financial or political stake in their elections.

And last year I thought Trump looked like he was in trouble and would lose the election. Which he did.

Next year it's the Democrats turn. And unless the economy takes a u turn & the Republicans fumble the ball badly, I'd say they are in trouble. But that's just my impression.

If I were them I'd be giving out aid to their supporters now like it was Halloween candy to at have at least a respectable showing in next year's Congressional elections
Trump won tho. democrats cheated massively and got caught on video.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But what if Trump isn't the nominee or even running, Lokmeer?

What if its someone else?

What if its Ron Desantis?

Or Nikki Hale

...or none of the above? !?

Then I can see a deeply disappointed Lokmeer with a long face ..who might even pull his stash of guns on himsef!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But what if Trump isn't the nominee or even running, Lokmeer?

What if its someone else?

What if its Ron Desantis?

Or Nikki Hale

...or none of the above? !?

Then I can see a deeply disappointed Lokmeer with a long face ..who might even pull his stash of guns on himsef!
You should save me by flying down here and placing your mouth over all the barrels for my safely, fuckwit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What I’m getting “worked up over” is the fact that you and the same suspects do the same political pitch on multiple forums. This is a place that is supposed to be wild and willy...you agree don’t you @Bastard Factory ? While the politics churns traffic somewhat, it’s rehashed news and drivel repeated on, again, many platforms. You parrots just seem too old to realise that this forum is meant to be entertaining!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What I’m getting “worked up over” is the fact that you and the same suspects do the same political pitch on multiple forums. This is a place that is supposed to be wild and willy...you agree don’t you @Bastard Factory ? While the politics churns traffic somewhat, it’s rehashed news and drivel repeated on, again, many platforms. You parrots just seem too old to realise that this forum is meant to be entertaining!
I agree. The liberals around here are boring as fuck

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I agree. The liberals around here are boring as fuck
It’s like they’re deliberately trying to fuck us all over and the forum. And with mundane political news at that and pansy-like deliberation. Then there’s the whole FT fuckwits that think their flaming humour is top-notch. Fuuuuuuck me. When did repetitive irritation actually be deemed this thing they call “flaming” ?
Fucking wankers!