History always gets the last laugh

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fact: He has not been convicted of rape. I am sorry you are to stupid to know that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a DeSantis supporter, you imbecile, I just laugh at your TDS and correct the lies that you tell.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

5 million is close enough and naturally fatso will appeal. The fat fuck is almost broke. Campaign money pays for it all. Send more money stupid

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Naturally a non answer. Here’s a question, would allow your wife in the same room with this conviction rapist?

Naturally you don’t answer. Could be he wouldn’t find her attractive?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Close enough. His rape conviction is just a drop in the bucket. Your hero

I am sorry that you are stupid and do not know what you are talking about as even the degenerate political liar said it was not rape. It is weird how she never mentioned this supposed twist until 2019 even though it supposedly happened in 1996.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sorry that you are stupid and do not know what you are talking about as even the degenerate political liar said it was not rape. It is weird how she never mentioned this supposed twist until 2019 even though it supposedly happened in 1996.

What an ignorant self serving post. Fatso is toast. Send the fucker money sucker.