but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It wasn't war. It was invasion.
Nah.

An invasion does not go on for years and years.

Maybe it was a war that was started by an invasion.

The indians were invading each other for centuries before the white man arrived. The white man invading the indians was status quo for the Americas. I guess the white man just did it better.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It was genocide, Wounded Knee was not the only wholesale slaughter of Native Peoples, they happened all over this land.
The indians slaughtered white people. The indians slaughtered each other.

Win some, lose some.

They just lost more than they won.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's the problem with your screed. If you want to use 1776 as a starting point, we would then have to ignore all the years between 1607 and 1776.

What the fuck are you smoking?

First off stop calling other peoples posts "screeds" just because they say things you dont like.

Second ....um what? Oak that is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard. No, acknowledging that the US did not become a country until 1776 absolutely does NOT mean you have ignore everything between 1607 and 1776.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You understand many people between 1607 and 1776 were loyalists who fought against the revolutionaries and many LEFT?

Fucking hell. This is why we have to push back against the rewriting of history. You favor a historic narrative that you feel promotes your current day politcal narrative. One that ultimately wants to upend our constitution and bill of rights to "undo white supremacy"

Still waiting for "chunks of history" that have been tossed out along with their proper citations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was genocide, Wounded Knee was not the only wholesale slaughter of Native Peoples, they happened all over this land.

And we learn about that in school. Hence how your dumb ass knows about it. And it's always been taught as a blight on US History....same as Dred Scott.

You know who else engaged in the wholesale slaughter of natives? Other natives. That's a chunk of history your "side" of politcs wants to pretend never happened.

Where did the word cannibalism come from?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And that still doesn't address how as children we're taught about Thanksgiving as if it's our founding story. Which has been largely fictionalized in any case.

Absolutely no one is taught that Thanksgiving is our fucking founding story.....what?

Is this a joke?

Lily thinks we recognize Thanksgiving as our founding story?

Fucking dumb ass.....that's 4th of July. That's our countries birthday, retard.

Thanksgiving story is about pilgrims meeting natives and exchanging food. It's not any sort "founding story". Its about friendship and gratitude. Not the country.

Fuck. This is why we call "educated" people brainwashed elitists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That America was founded in 1607 with the establishment of Jamestown in Virginia.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So arrogant bitch, don't demand anything from me and expect to be treated with respect. Cunt.

If you mean English speaking America it was far earlier in the Caribbean and if you mean the first English settlement in North America then it was the lost colony of Roanoke. Frankly, British and Irish fisherman were probably fishing off the grand banks centuries before Colombus. Basque fisherman too and certainly Norsemen from Iceland and Greenland.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are an idiot. Indians were dying for starvation at far higher rates BEFORE the British arrived. What a fact free low I.Q. take.

Yep.

I went beyond that article opinion piece she posted and spent a few hours that night reading about that. It's not as simple as the opinion piece assumes. It's a pretty layered topic.

There is a shit ton of history on this.

But if your goal is to just find reasons to hate the british and colonialism from so long ago, sure.

Its important context to realize there is a very anti American, illiberal agenda to painting this picture they want to paint. It's all about utterly demonizing our founders and teaching the liberal order of America and our constitution is rooted in white supremacy and undoing it all. Replacing it with making people property and slaves of the government and building a very racist and hateful society.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have I told you lately that I think you're a fucktard?

Have you met yourself?

Are you able to coherently communicate WHY you think this way of another person?

Can you coherently argue why you want the countries children to be poisoned with racism?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah.

An invasion does not go on for years and years.

Maybe it was a war that was started by an invasion.

The indians were invading each other for centuries before the white man arrived. The white man invading the indians was status quo for the Americas. I guess the white man just did it better.

They brought diseases with them that decimated over 90% of Natives long before the invasion.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah?

Do you think they did that on purpose?

They're freaking insane. They carry on like they never had diseases.. they certainly died early before anti-biotic was developed.

It's only in the last half of the last century humans have been able to develop medicines that extended life.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are an idiot. Indians were dying for starvation at far higher rates BEFORE the British arrived. What a fact free low I.Q. take.

Without anti-biotic humans lived very short lives.

I remember reading a magazine in a Dr surgery that many in Egyptian pyramid times most people died in their 30s and it was from tooth decay. The bacteria went straight to their brains. The bodies of the poor were well preserved from shallow graves in the desert and that was where their discovery came from.

That would be likely the same in most societies.

I would have died last year without anti biotics.

The natives of continents moved around following the food... there weren't very many humans on the planet. Disease wiped out 2/3 of Europeans every 50 years ...(something like that)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They're freaking insane. They carry on like they never had diseases.. they certainly died early before anti-biotic was developed.

It's only in the last half of the last century humans have been able to develop medicines that extended life.

It's all excuses. It's all about viewing history through the modern lense and deciding that white people are inherently evil and racist, and out liberal order and constitution are rooted in racism and inherently white supremacist.

The end goal is to upend the constitution and completely alter America from the foundation.

It's the marxist tactic to revise history to a nepharious end these people believe is going to be some utopia that solves all this systemic racism they claims exists. And seems to only exist in democrat ran areas that have blue policies and have had them for decades.

They hate Republicans and blame them. Hate Christian's. Hate white people in general for this "whiteness".

It's an authoritarian death cult. I need to accept the fact these people cannot be reasoned with at all. They love their religion where they get to be heros fighting all these evil extremists and they are gonna make the world a better place by destroying all our rights and liberties and teaching children to hate.

Still no actual "chunks of history" have been provided that supports teaching children revised history through the CRT lense. Because there is none. This is just the gaslight to make people accept their revised history of hate.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's all excuses. It's all about viewing history through the modern lense and deciding that white people are inherently evil and racist, and out liberal order and constitution are rooted in racism and inherently white supremacist.

The end goal is to upend the constitution and completely alter America from the foundation.

It's the marxist tactic to revise history to a nepharious end these people believe is going to be some utopia that solves all this systemic racism they claims exists. And seems to only exist in democrat ran areas that have blue policies and have had them for decades.

They hate Republicans and blame them. Hate Christian's. Hate white people in general for this "whiteness".

It's an authoritarian death cult. I need to accept the fact these people cannot be reasoned with at all. They love their religion where they get to be heros fighting all these evil extremists and they are gonna make the world a better place by destroying all our rights and liberties and teaching children to hate.

Still no actual "chunks of history" have been provided that supports teaching children revised history through the CRT lense. Because there is none. This is just the gaslight to make people accept their revised history of hate.

And they're winning. The current generation have been robbed of a real education.

I binged watched Outlander and loved it but it was full of woke cringiness and plenty of fanciful artistic licence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And they're winning. The current generation have been robbed of a real education.

I binged watched Outlander and loved it but it was full of woke cringiness and plenty of fanciful artistic licence.

Not only have our academic scores dropped, but they(gen z) are also the most gaslit and medicated generation this country has seen.

The positive is homeschooling has become more popular.

I cant even watch modern shows :/ the woke cringe makes me sick.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am getting like that too....all the new stuff is rubbish..

Yellowstone is good....but that is only once a week.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They brought diseases with them that decimated over 90% of Natives long before the invasion.

The settlers also used alcohol to commit atrocities against them. This is now considered predatory behavior.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am getting like that too....all the new stuff is rubbish..

Yellowstone is good....but that is only once a week.

Notice the lack of citations in the one sided and cherry picked views of history.

Because they probably know opinion pieces from left wing media rags and activist websites are not valid in reality.

Youd think if they believed this shit they would give their stolen land to the natives. Instead of just trying to destroy the entire country for their future descendants. Take away the rights and freedoms we enjoyed so future generations dont get them.

I taught my children that skin color was just that. Skin color. And just how we have different color butterflies and cats and dogs have different furr patterns...humans also have variety. And its beautiful and God loves it.

And here comes the modern authoritarians who need racist hatred to poison the minds of children with distortions and hate. Undoing all the progress made for black civil rights and women's rights. Its astounding. I really never thought this could happen here in America. I dont think anyone thought this could happen here. It's been so effective too.

Look how sealed into this world view its adherents are. Its cult indoctrination. All these woke messages in everything we watch and see. We do not do hardly any modern entertainment. We closely supervise the little ones entertainment as well. Especially during "pride month".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I suppose that's true. They did introduce alcohol to Natives.

The Natives have a harder time breaking down the sugar in alcohol that the Europeans had been producing since the 12th century.

It got them drunk quickly and I believe it was used to take their land via signed deed since the Natives could not comprehend owning and therefore selling anything.