Critical Race Theory is moar absurd than qanon

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
204986556_10159169933185552_6739529699766775772_n.jpg

"Critical Race Theory is Communism!" "Now will someone 'splain to me what it is?"

"Ironically, banning the nonexistent teaching of Critical Race Theory made a lot of people want to learn about critical race theory."

They shot themselves in the foot with this one. LMAO.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, faggot.... in your own words, explain what Critical Race Theory is and what those who promote it hope to achieve exactly...

Why in his own words? Google is sorta your friend, once you figure out how it works.
It is racist and only racists support such illogical nonscientific hate mongering.
Teaching about horrible racial policies of our collective past is racist? But tall tales about Wealthy White Presidents admitting to Cherry Tree chopping is kosher?

LOL!

See? This is the type of lies leftists tell to try to hide their racist ideology. No, that is not any where close to what CRT is. CRT teaches that there the whole world is permanently divided into opposors and victims then categorizes the victim hierarchy entirely based upon immutable and unchangeable characteristics like race. It claims all whites, and only whites, are racists, that no other race can be racist, and that every single white person on Earth is collectively guilty of some original sin and therefor is evil forever and ever. The only solution is to destroy the white race so that "whiteness" ceases to exit.

THAT is what CRT teaches and you are either a completely ignorant know nothing or a deliberate liar but neither of those qualifies you to speak on this topic.

Yeah. Except that that is NOT AT ALL what it teaches. You are reading Fox News' fake interpretations instead of reading the theories themseves.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Nation's top general tells the Trumptard pukes to eat shit over CRT manufactured outrage.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to criticism from Republican lawmakers Wednesday that members of the military are taught cri...
Watch this then slap yourselves for being excessively ridiculous.

This guys only bosses are God, and the current POTUS.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Nation's top general tells the Trumptard pukes to eat shit over CRT manufactured outrage.

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to criticism from Republican lawmakers Wednesday that members of the military are taught cri...

This is the fundamental thing that people who are having hysterics over CRT do not understand. It's incredible.

Look at Gaetz shaking his head. He's a tool who doesn't understand this argument at all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

BAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna start recruiting negros into the right, we can work something out and end these fuckin spoons! Fuck America, the niggers can have it! lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This guys only bosses are God, and the current POTUS.

Pffft! What a moron! Notice this idiot buys into the left narrative that niggers were 3/5th of a human being. Hey dummies, this was a compromise to HINDER the power of the south!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The US military is a laughing stock today thanks to faggots like you.

LGBT themed helicopter crews and promotion of 'woke' politics by the (((top brass))) ? LOL what a joke, Russia and China must be laughing their heads off.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok, faggot.... in your own words, explain what Critical Race Theory is and what those who promote it hope to achieve exactly...

Why in his own words? Google is sorta your friend, once you figure out how it works.
It is racist and only racists support such illogical nonscientific hate mongering.
Teaching about horrible racial policies of our collective past is racist? But tall tales about Wealthy White Presidents admitting to Cherry Tree chopping is kosher?

LOL!

See? This is the type of lies leftists tell to try to hide their racist ideology. No, that is not any where close to what CRT is. CRT teaches that there the whole world is permanently divided into opposors and victims then categorizes the victim hierarchy entirely based upon immutable and unchangeable characteristics like race. It claims all whites, and only whites, are racists, that no other race can be racist, and that every single white person on Earth is collectively guilty of some original sin and therefor is evil forever and ever. The only solution is to destroy the white race so that "whiteness" ceases to exit.

THAT is what CRT teaches and you are either a completely ignorant know nothing or a deliberate liar but neither of those qualifies you to speak on this topic.

Yeah. Except that that is NOT AT ALL what it teaches. You are reading Fox News' fake interpretations instead of reading the theories themseves.

WHAT DOES IT TEACH THEN? All you clowns keep doing is arguing that what we are claiming is false, rather than explaining what the ideology is actually about, despite being asked numerous times already.

You are of course wrong and being willfully ignorant as usual. Anything which promotes the concept of 'white privilege', which
CRT undeniably does, is racist nonsense which does nothing except cause further of a divide within society.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LOL!

WHAT DOES IT TEACH THEN? All you clowns keep doing is arguing that what we are claiming is false, rather than explaining what the ideology is actually about, despite being asked numerous times already.

You are of course wrong and being willfully ignorant as usual. Anything which promotes the concept of 'white privilege', which
CRT undeniably does, is racist nonsense which does nothing except cause further of a divide within society.
you'll never get a straight answer out of any of these clowns because, quite simply, they're too fucking stupid to have one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624592158026.jpg

Why aren't we listening to Americans that escaped oppression to come here? They are now warning us that we are heading the way of totalitarianism, and yet people trust the media talking-heads in bed with corporate oligarchs and celebrities. Truly amazing.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Butt muh heritages!

28a9f389493c17fa563b19ffeb1fbada61ddfef0.jpeg

We have already addressed this gas lighting bullshit.

Broken record is what you are. Stuck on ignorant.
Stuck on scrotum is more like it
Butt muh heritages!

I love it, when you repeat yourself ad infinitum, what are yuo wearing????

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Butt muh heritages!

Butt muh heritages!

no, you cannot touch my dick, faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Butt muh heritages!

Butt muh heritages!

An Opeth T Shirt tied in the back, black tights, a messy bun, Honey Potion face mask, essential oil roll on perfume (hippie oil), reusable period underwear and my menstrual cup.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Butt muh heritages!

Butt muh heritages!

An Opeth T Shirt tied in the back, black tights, a messy bun, Honey Potion face mask, essential oil roll on perfume (hippie oil), reusable period underwear and my menstrual cup.

admin is singing "i feel pretty" right now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin do you even know who Fredrick Douglass was?

Since when did his statue become a confederate monument?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Butt muh heritages!

Butt muh heritages!

admin is singing "i feel pretty" right now

I'm also wearing Tarte brand "juicy" lip oil. Forgot to add that :D

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fredrick probably reminds him of the guy that fucked him senseless into a coma and blocked his number the next day

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fredrick probably reminds him of the guy that fucked him senseless into a coma and blocked his number the next day

No one that smart and brave would give Admin the time of day.

And all the bad ass freedom loving gays are on our side :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
'You people' are a hoot

Will you please inform me on when the Fredrick Douglass statue became a confederate monument?

Abraham Lincoln?

The 54th Regiment memorial?

Can you answer how these are CONFEDERATE monuments?

I've got more to ask about too. Tell me why this is okay? Weren't you in our military?