Critical Race Theory is moar absurd than qanon

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me fix that meme he posted. It SHOULD say..

"If you are against marxist theory and unforgiving racism being taught to children and racist conspiracy theories being forced in school....but you fight to protect monuments of abolitionist black heros like Fredrick Douglass, the president who freed the slaves, Abraham Lincoln and men who bled and died fighting oppression.....you probably are not a leftist".

These people are insanely dishonest and use narcissistic abuse tactics like gaslighting. It's just senseless hate.

He isnt going to even acknowledge reality. But yeah you know....WE are duped. I really want to know wtf is wrong with these people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'You people' are a hoot

Will you please inform me on when the Fredrick Douglass statue became a confederate monument?

Abraham Lincoln?

The 54th Regiment memorial?

Can you answer how these are CONFEDERATE monuments?

I've got more to ask about too. Tell me why this is okay? Weren't you in our military?

He was in the gay brigade. Fuk his disservice.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Critical Race Theory promotes the idea that;

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

You do know that is in London right, in England, that's like a whole other country, fucking dipshit.

No shit, dumb ass.

That garbage is being taught in western Europe too, not just the US.

Show me, it is being taught in Europe. Show me the curriculum show me the text books, show me the explicit chapters and verse where CRT posits all white people are shit, all POC are divine...show me, you nellie queen, show me.

Daily newspapers are a better place and if I could be bothered, I'd show you DOZENS of examples. Whitie was even blamed for the flu, measles, smallpox as if they deliberately spread those diseases around on purpose... I read a book about Native Americans but soon dropped it because it was racist against whites.....

Show me all the great things us white people did for the natives of this land, TIA.

c44.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
'You people' are a hoot

Will you please inform me on when the Fredrick Douglass statue became a confederate monument?

Abraham Lincoln?

I've got more to ask about too. Tell me why this is okay? Weren't you in our military?

I dont know how anyone could take an oath to defend our Constitution and hate our country and the people in it so much.

@Admin. When did Douglass and Lincoln become confederate monuments? You just straight up ignore everything that fucks your narrative dont you? Smh.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
'You people' are a hoot

Abraham Lincoln?

I dont know how anyone could take an oath to defend our Constitution and hate our country and the people in it so much.

@Admin. When did Douglass and Lincoln become confederate monuments? You just straight up ignore everything that fucks your narrative dont you? Smh.

So...what're you wearing sex machine?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'You people' are a hoot

Abraham Lincoln?

So...what're you wearing sex machine?

She dont have a dik tho. You wouldnt like that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
206881384_10158539910304039_6292377687150400036_n.jpg

Conservatives attempting to rebrand nonissues and make them scarey*
Its called Critical Race Theory and it indoctrinates people to believe being born white is evil and everyone is a white victim, including white women.....but white women are also oppressors....PFFFT! That Ben Moore dude is a cunt faggit nigger! HISTORICAL FACT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin stop being a gaslighter. History is ALREADY taught and HAS been.

Everyone learned about the trans Atlantic slave trade and slavery in America in school. In detail. I did. My kids did. Civil Rights is also taught(something CRT ignores)

Everyone knows this happened.

What you guys are calling "history" is a bunch of hate filled racist bullshit and absolutely no one is buying "its history!".

It's a grotesque attempt to indoctrinate kids into the fucking BLM narrative. School is not the place to shove your flaccid partisan dicks.

We dont need some communist motivated revisionist history being used to brainwash children into a hateful ideology.

You can whine about how "people dont want history being taught!" all you want. That's a blatant lie and gaslighting attempt. History is already taught. What CRT is is absolutely NOT history and this bullshit you guys are saying isnt going to work.

It's like you guys pride yourselves on all the ways you can spread hate, ignorance and division. It's so gross how left wing activists always want to target children and "shape their minds for a better future"(meaning brainwash them into a preferred partisan narrative before they can mentally mature, hear all sides of issues and decide for themselves based on facts and critical thinking).

Where do you get this bullshit that CTR is teaching "history"? That's not even its defined. Its USES revisionist history to teach about racial "power structures". Its extremely dishonest calling it history.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Critical race theory (CRT) is a school of thought meant to emphasize the effects of race on one's social standing. It arose as a challenge to the idea that in the two decades since the
and associated legislation, racial inequality had been solved and affirmative action was no longer necessary. CRT continues to be an influential body of legal and academic literature that has made its way into more public, non-academic writing."

Where is CTR every fucking called history? It doesnt teach history. It USES history to brainwash kids into a hate cult. Parents are RIGHT to fight this bullshit. Do you think people just dont care about their kids?

This article accuses conservatives of arguing that we dont need civil rights laws with no citation. Total mischaracterization as usual.

Meanwhile Democrats tried to repeal a civil rights law in CA.

Like 90 percent of the racist shit in this country has ALWAYS come from Democrats. The kkk. Jim Crow. Crime bill. Just a few.

And then these morons run around repeating "der the parties switched deeerr" while Democrats support segregation, oppose School Choice, uphold a klansman as their "mentor" and now say voter ID laws are racist because black citizens are to incapable and poor to get IDs.

Oh and Biden and Harris bailed out rioters while minority communities were getting the kkk treatment by terrorists mobs. Harris also used nonviolent black men for state slave labor. They also push gun control which was born from racism. AND support a historically racist org Planned Parenthood which has a history of forcibly sterilization black women and exists to cull the black population.

But yeah they really changed! Its Republicans that are racist!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bet Admin learned that CTR is "history" from the same place that taught him Fredrick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln and memorials for black American soldiers were confederate monuments.

And that it's perfectly acceptable for the Feds and ATF to literally burn women and children alive in case they are being abused.

Like I shit you not.....he thinks what happened in Waco, ATF and Feds burning down a cult compound over an illegal search warrant for fire arms was totally okay because David K might have been abusing the kids sexually. And he called my outrage of that "magical con thinking".

Of course this same sociopathic asshole who thinks burning innocent people and children alive in Waco was okay......but a cop shooting a black man who resisting arrest and ACTIVELY assaulting the officers is injustice and an outrage and its once again okay for violence to be inflicted on more innocent people in the form of riots.

And this shit is WHY they stick to insults and bullshit. Because they KNOW their shallow views cannot be reasonably defended. And they just blame us for that because if we were just more open minded deep thinkers all this insane cult like idiocy would make sense to us. They wont defend or explain it because they CANT. We gotta be on that level THEY call "open minded"(when they are the most closed minded people in the country) but really it's just emotion driven, hyper partisan idiocy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you search this you'll find a very large PDF and anyone can read it and learn it themselves. Go ahead and search "The Equity Collaborative"

Screenshot-20210627-004319-Chrome.jpg

I dont know why left wingers are such liars at all. These people will defend brainwashing kids and lie to parents faces and gaslight. They have no regard for families or how our tax dollars spent. They lie about the riots. Lie about race. Lie about abortion. Lie about how they try to indoctrinate children. Lie about science. Lie about anyone not in line with their narratives (like Trump) They are delusional enough to believe this shit is all for a "better future". All they do is fuck up the future. They push their narratives and try to conform everything to suit it. It's a cult. They are a cult.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotdamn I sounded pissed off last night lol

I'm so calm when I type this out but it always looks like a rant lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how human shaped shit stains like aidsman has not responded to anything factual and instead has just lied? Pretty telling, isn't it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Spamming off topic Youtube music videos is Aidsman's way of waving a white flag and surrendering.

He learned that in the navy, although back then his pants would be round his ankles too and he'd be offering his bare ass cheeks.