but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, your poor attempt at sidestepping only went under your own undercarriage, piggo.

I didn't sidestep a damn thing.

I crushed your theory about coastlines by simply mentioning the southeastern states with coastlines that are among the poorest in the nation; the post which you have ignored.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't sidestep a damn thing.

I crushed your theory about coastlines by simply mentioning the southeastern states with coastlines that are among the poorest in the nation; the post which you have ignored.
Yeah, sidestepping is a strong word for someone of your roundness

You lumbered slowly around the argument you raised because you are too stupid to sustain it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, sidestepping is a strong word for someone of your roundness

You lumbered slowly around the argument you raised because you are too stupid to sustain it.

You can't counter the facts, so you ad hom attack. Then, you accuse everyone else of doing it.

This is why you get snarky posts...you assholes at BF. This is why.

You can't counter the fact your theory of why states are poor or rich as it relates to coastlines is absolute garbage. So you attack.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can't counter the facts, so you ad hom attack. Then, you accuse everyone else of doing it.

This is why you get snarky posts...you assholes at BF. This is why.

You can't counter the fact your theory of why states are poor or rich as it relates to coastlines is absolute garbage. So you attack.
PKB in 3D

LMAO!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still can't counter the reality of why Southeastern states' poverty demolishes your "theory", you dumb cunt.

You really are a dumb ass.

Name the towns specifically that are doing the worst. We will walk through their BLUE POLICIES. Because just because they have a Republican governor does not mean all their policies are red....you fucking moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still can't counter the reality of why Southeastern states' poverty demolishes your "theory", you dumb cunt.
Still can't counter the fact that you are too stupid to understand the 4 states you cited in your example are along a coastline

should I provide you with a google map you big fat pig ignorant slob?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I gotta wonder what these tards think a governor does.

Here in Michigan....a firmly blue state btw ...people fucking thought Tudor was gonna make abortion a felony. Even though we voted on Prop 3 right along governor. They still believed Whitmer would save their precious death ritual.

They think the governor decides law and policy. They dont understand the roles.

All their slams on DeSantis showed that clearly.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This should help. I know there is no sensationalize click bait headline that slams the mean orange man.....but real government is pretty boring stuff.

It's worth it though if you actually give a real shit and you are not just "playing a blood sport" stuck on some fake and unearned sense of superiority.

IM gonna say, its OKAY not to know something. Life is about learning. The dumbest fucking people are the ones who need to pretend they know every fucking thing already. So they dont learn shit and cling to ignorance...not just to their detriment but everyone elses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still can't counter the fact that you are too stupid to understand the 4 states you cited in your example are along a coastline

should I provide you with a google map you big fat pig ignorant slob?

I didn't deny those four states have a coastline. What you won't admit is that the states I posted after that, in the Southeast, also have coastlines...and they're not "wealthy" states, though NC is probably in the best economic position of them all. It crushes your theory of coastal states being rich because they're coastal.

You are a dumb ass, end of.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This should help. I know there is no sensationalize click bait headline that slams the mean orange man.....but real government is pretty boring stuff.

It's worth it though if you actually give a real shit and you are not just "playing a blood sport" stuck on some fake and unearned sense of superiority.

IM gonna say, its OKAY not to know something. Life is about learning. The dumbest fucking people are the ones who need to pretend they know every fucking thing already. So they dont learn shit and cling to ignorance...not just to their detriment but everyone elses.

I didn't say cities and counties are responsible for policy beyond their jurisdiction. Though states and counties can have policies that attract businesses to their jurisdiction via policy; tax breaks are common policy.

The states are responsible for the bulk of policy that attracts businesses. It's a concerted effort on all the different government entities in each state to attract employers.

That argument of yours is a complete strawman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't say cities and counties are responsible for policy beyond their jurisdiction. Though states and counties can have policies that attract businesses to their jurisdiction via policy; tax breaks are common policy.

The states are responsible for the bulk of policy that attracts businesses. It's a concerted effort on all the different government entities in each state to attract employers.

That argument of yours is a complete strawman.

I didnt say you said that. Now YOU are laying down a strawman and you dont know what the argument is.

What counties are poor that you think are led by Republican policies?

And you are not understand the coastal state argument. Fucking hell.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While leftists are teaching this racist horse shit to students less than 1/4th of students in California can read or math at grade level.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you are not understand the coastal state argument

You can't write a well thought out sentence and you think that I don't understand policy. Coastal argument of wealth should address entire coasts, like the entire Eastern seaboard, you ignorant slut. Or in your case, it doesn't. Not all states with a coast are wealthy.

What about that does your diseased mind not understand?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fruits of leftwing hatred

This is a whole video of racist hatred and incitement.

Statistically its black males who are killing black people.

But yeah let's brainwash them to believe its white peoples fault and that everyone hates them. That's awesome for the country. A manufactured race war so democrats can continue to enrich themselves in office without having to build an actual platform.

This is what progs want to infect the minds of children with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
While leftists are teaching this racist horse shit to students less than 1/4th of students in California can read or math at grade level.

Same in Detroit. Kids over there have been left illiterate for years.

Gen z is the least educated and most mentally messed up generation this country has probably ever seen.

Education has been a euphemism for left wing indoctrination for a while now. Look at fucking Lily in this thread. You cant argue with that level stupid and toxic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And this is why you think we should revise history, brainwash children into racist hatred and dismantle the country and constitution?

And you dont give a fuck about how inner city youth are being denied education to the point where most cant read?

None of you give a shit about other humans...least of all black ones. They are nothing but tools to you.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You love Twitter almost as much as sucking cock it seems! Lol
You talking to that cock sucker admong?

Yeah, he loves twitter

same guy who said a month ago it would be wiped off the internet because Elons was making the lib tards cry

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did it say why the cops confronted him?

That is the only possible issue.

Once confronting him, they did everything well.

He was smoking weed in his car and sitting in a strip mall with his engine running while talking on the phone. That strip mall had two weed shops in it so it is a hot bed for cops due to crimes as well as people driving und r the influence.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He was smoking weed in his car and sitting in a strip mall with his engine running while talking on the phone. That strip mall had two weed shops in it so it is a hot bed for cops due to crimes as well as people driving und r the influence.

Then it sounds like the cops handled the situation very well.

I have no idea how any reasonable person could see a problem with the cops in this incident.