Critical Race Theory is moar absurd than qanon

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Critical Race Theory promotes the idea that;

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

You do know that is in London right, in England, that's like a whole other country, fucking dipshit.

No shit, dumb ass.

That garbage is being taught in western Europe too, not just the US.

Show me, it is being taught in Europe. Show me the curriculum show me the text books, show me the explicit chapters and verse where CRT posits all white people are shit, all POC are divine...show me, you nellie queen, show me.

Daily newspapers are a better place and if I could be bothered, I'd show you DOZENS of examples. Whitie was even blamed for the flu, measles, smallpox as if they deliberately spread those diseases around on purpose... I read a book about Native Americans but soon dropped it because it was racist against whites.....

Show me all the great things us white people did for the natives of this land, TIA.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

You do know that is in London right, in England, that's like a whole other country, fucking dipshit.

No shit, dumb ass.

Show me, it is being taught in Europe. Show me the curriculum show me the text books, show me the explicit chapters and verse where CRT posits all white people are shit, all POC are divine...show me, you nellie queen, show me.

Daily newspapers are a better place and if I could be bothered, I'd show you DOZENS of examples. Whitie was even blamed for the flu, measles, smallpox as if they deliberately spread those diseases around on purpose... I read a book about Native Americans but soon dropped it because it was racist against whites.....

Don't bother wasting your time, all the proof in the world would never be enough for Lotusbudstein and Aidsmin.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bitch slapped your slack jawed ass back to your nursery room.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

No shit, dumb ass.

Show me all the great things us white people did for the natives of this land, TIA.

I gave birth to one. That's pretty fucking awesome.

Have you fucked any natives lately or are you just all talk?

Quite white savioring.....they really dont need you, Admin. Truly. Stop voting like shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay if that was confusing let me try this

STOP spreading hate....on behalf of people you dont even KNOW.

Natives dont need your white savoir meddling and are not impressed with racist sentiment.

Better?

Have you spent time with any? They are some of chillest people. Very kind. Very accepting.

Dont use them in hate campaigns.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

No shit, dumb ass.

Don't bother wasting your time, all the proof in the world would never be enough for Lotusbudstein and Aidsmin.

Yes, I have been writing on boards for years. I used to have pity for the, "oppressed," but woke up. To me the real oppessed on the planet are the minimum wage earners. There will always be people who don't get it but we all need learn to be better... everyone.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The fear of and amplification of Critical Race Theory is worse than McCarthyism. You people are pathetic. Do you check under your beds for the boogeyman every night?

:Whaaa:

I keep telling you I have the curriculum downloaded and i know people who have taken the classes.

I mean you can try to gaslight this or pretend other people are nuts all day. I know for fact what it is.

I notice you are avoiding enlightening us.....you are just mocking and not actually saying anything.

CTR is disgusting, hateful and ignorant and its intent is to radicalize children. Period.

We shouldn't be surprised that someone like Lotus supports it being taught.
Lotus is subhuman trash. Of course she supports infecting the minds of children with poison

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fear of and amplification of Critical Race Theory is worse than McCarthyism. You people are pathetic. Do you check under your beds for the boogeyman every night?

:Whaaa:

I keep telling you I have the curriculum downloaded and i know people who have taken the classes.

I mean you can try to gaslight this or pretend other people are nuts all day. I know for fact what it is.

I notice you are avoiding enlightening us.....you are just mocking and not actually saying anything.

CTR is disgusting, hateful and ignorant and its intent is to radicalize children. Period.

We shouldn't be surprised that someone like Lotus supports it being taught.
Lotus is subhuman trash. Of course she supports infecting the minds of children with poison

Hey Stubby, have you stood up today? Most men stand when they piss. A diaper should work out for ya.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The First Rule of Critical Race Theory is don't talk about Race Relations in America.

So are heavily brainwashed or just lying?

Hey.....you understand your premise CRT is the same as race relations is being rejected, right?

We are rejecting a far left ideology using race as a divisive tool to fuel hatred being shoved on kids.

We are not saying "dont talk about race relations".

CRT is just using race. When this SAME theory was pushed in China....it was class that was used.

Are you gonna advance this discussion or just repeat this false equivalence?

You have no clue what CRT is. It's really tiring to watch people get irate about things that are completely outside their ability to comprehend.

Please point out anything in the ACTUAL CRT (not Newsmax or Fox's faulty interpretations) that is fueling hatred. Honestly, please post some specific quotes from the theory itself.

So you believe in 'white privilege', aka that all whites are inherently privileged solely because of their skin colour?

Racist much?

It is evil racist bigots like her who keep lying about, making up excuses for, and generally just being dog shit which allows the left's vile and evil racism to continue.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how he reads nothing, he doesn't watch any video, he does not present any argument at all nor refute any facts? He just babbles his horse shit and keeps lying.

why you think I just call him a fag and move on. The gibbering retard dick sucker is not smart enough to reason with

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how he reads nothing, he doesn't watch any video, he does not present any argument at all nor refute any facts? He just babbles his horse shit and keeps lying.

why you think I just call him a fag and move on. The gibbering retard dick sucker is not smart enough to reason with
You only shout your homophobia about 30 times a day, you mental/physical midget. Get a life luxury looser!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
83162593_3319941718017927_3851924232998382372_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You only shout your homophobia about 30 times a day, you mental/physical midget. Get a life luxury looser!
did you mom let you lick her cock after her penile enlargement surgery?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
White people is moast oppressed.

Why are you so stupid? Pointing out the fact that the left is racist is just a conversation you are afraid to have, huh?

You cant even talk to them. They speak hatred and mockery. That's it. That's all they know how to do anymore. "Oh someone doesn't think like me? What a fucking retard!".

They dont even take the time to understand anyones position so they start attacking whatever bullshit they think you think while calling you a racist. Even if they are white talking to a not white person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE LEFTARDS IN THE BACK!

Isnt it funny they just call everyone racist, force their propaganda views of racism on people and then say if you were not racist....you wouldnt have a problem with their vapid, gaslighting ignorance?

I swear malignant narcissistic personality disorder has to be a pre req to be left. They are ALL abusers.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
204986556_10159169933185552_6739529699766775772_n.jpg

"Critical Race Theory is Communism!" "Now will someone 'splain to me what it is?"

"Ironically, banning the nonexistent teaching of Critical Race Theory made a lot of people want to learn about critical race theory."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Nation's top general tells the Trumptard pukes to eat shit over CRT manufactured outrage.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to criticism from Republican lawmakers Wednesday that members of the military are taught cri...