but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If various groups want to push their political agendas in the classroom perhaps it is time to get rid of social science, history or religion courses altogether. And tell them that their versions of those topics reflecting their biases can only be accessed as online modules or electives. So their kids can learn these topics their way if they want but cant force others to. That way the moral majority types get their religious studies but they cant force the woke types to, but the woke crowd cant push their lgbtq or crt agenda on anyone else either.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
ua4wWGk.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Another term for this phenomenon which Prowler is referring to is "ethnocentrism". I believe it was Kevin McDonald who coined the term...

All ethnic groups have this tribal mentality, where they prefer to be around their own kind.

However, in modern society it's somehow regarded as shameful and those who harbour that mindset are attacked and ridiculed by the MSM.

Strange how this only happens to Whites and other races who espouse racial pride are left alone.
Do you know how incredibly mongoloid that sounds coming from you Herr Hitlerjugend?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how Ron DeSantis just stomps on leftist lies then continues doing the great work he is so well known for.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Notice it's only white leftards who dont have to live with the damage who try to make it fucking romantic while the actual working class minorities who live there DONT want antifa there at all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Notice it's only white leftards who dont have to live with the damage who try to make it fucking romantic while the actual working class minorities who love there DONT want antifa there at all.

My girl has family in Atlanta and they're saying if they catch Antifa on the street they gonna handle them themselves.

Oh boy, what a conundrum it is now!!! What can spastic little fairy princesses like admongo say now that black people are starting to have enough of Antifa's bullshit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My girl has family in Atlanta and they're saying if they catch Antifa on the street they gonna handle them themselves.

Oh boy, what a conundrum it is now!!! What can spastic little fairy princesses like admongo say now that black people are starting to have enough of Antifa's bullshit?

They have hated antifa ever since the riots. None of the people who live in these areas want antifa around.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If someone is perfectly willing to accept that feds instigated and facilitated events like the Jan6 riot but also think every incident involving people "on the left" is just trash thugs being animals... they still have some thinking to do.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If someone is perfectly willing to accept that feds instigated and facilitated events like the Jan6 riot but also think every incident involving people "on the left" is just trash thugs being animals... they still have some thinking to do.
BOTh are instigated by the same dark money that is influencing the total collapse of modern civilization as we know it

The reality of this whole race hoax is this. Until the democratic party can import enough illegals into the country to neutralize the impact of the black vote entirely they will continue to fabricate systemic racism as a major crisis affecting all aspects of our society.

Because they know their sickening immoral agenda does not fly with most morally upright black people. And so that creates a dilemma for them which they must solve by tricking black people into turning a blind eye to their gender and morally debased antics with this idea that their own lives and well being is at risk if they vote in any direction but democrat

Meanwhile, their policies are producing the same outcomes as were seen during the days of slavery. Lack of reading and writing ability, abject poverty, black on black hostilities etc etc

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. That concept holds true whether you believe there is a devil or not.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yale honors Black girl who was reported to police as she sprayed lanternflies​

Pa3z3Fe.png

When Bobbi Wilson learned about the spotted lanternfly, the 9-year-old hoped to curb the damage the invasive species causes to trees by spraying her New Jersey neighborhood with a homemade solution of water, dish soap and apple cider vinegar.

But not long after Bobbi, who is Black, started spraying last October, she was approached by police officers who began questioning her. The officers were responding to a report from her next-door neighbor, who called a non-emergency line to report a “little Black woman, walking, spraying stuff on the sidewalks and trees” and said the 9-year-old wearing a hood “scares me.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The FBI and other 'intelligence' agencies cut their teeth on surveilling, infiltrating, and running ops against people like MLK and alleged "communists". It's how they honed their domestic spycraft and propaganda skills.

Now they've simply added what they've learned from destabilizing other nations to the toolkit and work to achieve domestic perpetual turmoil and distractions. The primary goal is to prevent ordinary people from acting together against a corrupt and exploitative system. They've gotten very good at it over the years but it's still just a house of cards that can come crashing down around their ears any day now.

I say: why not today?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Amazing innit?

25 months into the greatest failure of a presidency ever witnessed since our nation was born and they have these lemmings STILL weeping about the walls closing in around Trump.

UNTIL he wins the nomination he is completely irrelevant in terms of what is impacting the daily lives of Americans right now.

But no no, let's ignore all the perils currently plaguing our society and focus entirely on trump's tax returns and boot prints on Nancy Pelosi's desk.

How do they get people to be as stupid as Lily and Admin? Seriously. How does that process work?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
How do they get people to be as stupid as Lily and Admin? Seriously. How does that process work?

I think I've said this before-
The propaganda is now generational.
Certain artificial limits on "allowable" thought are passed on from indoctrinated parents to their children with the force of tradition or culture. This frees up the manipulators to focus on reacting to changing attitudes and technologies with a bare minimum of actively reinforcing the core lies; lies which are usually contracted out to their collaborators in the entertainment and media industries anyway.

There's good news though:

It's all been so effective the current wielders of that power have grown complacent and their numbers are full of primarily corrupt individuals who don't really understand the tools at their disposal and only care about enriching themselves so they make stupid and obvious mistakes like pretending something that happened didn't, or concocting a huge narrative that quickly gets thoroughly debunked.

It's like someone invents an intricate and delicate machine for acquiring wealth and power; it works splendidly for the inventor and maybe even the first generation of heirs... but with each successive passing down of the invention there's less interest in how it works or even why. It's just always been there and done what it does and the beneficiaries are far too wrapped up in enjoying their privileged positions to spare any thought for the invention itself.

That's Pelosi, McConnel, McCarthy, Biden, etc.
They're the inheritors of a system designed by people much smarter and more visionary; their own goals are ultimately petty and self-serving without regard for the long-term operational health of the system. They outsource system upkeep to others, who are also greedy and myopic, because they view it as menial and unimportant.

The invention/system can only survive a certain amount of neglect and abuse. Eventually it's going to fail and blow up in their faces and not gonna lie I'd love to see it... but that scenario is indiscriminately going to take out an awful lot of us as well. I'd much prefer that we take the invention/system away from those sociopaths before it gets a chance to explode.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Democrats paid for, promoted, protected, and ran interference for all of the Antifa/BLM riots. The Democrats also used the ACIA to promote and escalate the relatively minor riot by a few fools on Jan 6th.

The problem is very much one sided.