but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The part about Natives should be listened to by some of you.

The anti-white stuff is over the top rubbish however the younger generation haven't got a real clue about the European history other than whatever old movie they view.

My education consisted of European history AND UK history BUT this generation especially Americans are interested in celebs and the arts ie music. And materialism.

They couldn't give a flying freight train about the past and the struggles of their ancestors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shocking new details from the grand jury about the transsexual rapist and the evil leftist school board who repeatedly covered up for the rapist degenerate.

You know when things like this happen, the gender cult supporters and activist do their best to bully the victims into silence. I've seen them go as far as to say that a transwoman CANT "rape", because in order to rape you have to have power over that person. And since they claim "transwomen" are so "marginalized" it cant be rape. Its "forced sex"

First off "trans" people have pretty much ALL the power. As soon as this shit got popular it took over completely. Women are not even defined in law. Disagreeing or "misgendering" them is a "hate crime". And if they hurt you.....you get attacked for coming forward.

They view women and girls who get attacked by these MALES who claim to be female in female spaces as obstacles to their goals. They have no care or empathy for women and girls on any level. If you are victimized you need to shut up and move along. You were not raped. You were forced to have sex by a marginalized person. And you are a transphobe for having boundaries.

This girl is nothing to any of them except an annoying obstacle. They dont view her as a human being. They see her as "card" being played by "teh right".

Which is breathtaking, a horrific testimony to the times and the heartlessness of these people.

Lotus told me she would definately care about this if it were true. Well....they still dont care. They wont even talk about it. Women who defend our civil rights and protections are bullies against "marginalized" males and victims who are raped or assaulted by them are just speed bumps on their way to progressive authoritarian hell.

It's a cult. A full blown massive cult that is fighting to completely change everything about our society. From getting rid of our liberal order and constitution to erasing our sexual dimorphism and biology. To them it's all "built on white supremacy" and fundamentally racist. And bigoted. A "cisnormative" society where people are bigots if they think biological sex is important. Just like any cult, when abuse and sexual abuse occurs in their ranks or as a result of their doctrine....they ignore it, blame the victim, and are okay allowing it to happen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The anti-white stuff is over the top rubbish however the younger generation haven't got a real clue about the European history other than whatever old movie they view.

My education consisted of European history AND UK history BUT this generation especially Americans are interested in celebs and the arts ie music. And materialism.

They couldn't give a flying freight train about the past and the struggles of their ancestors.

It's so bad here as well. We have Gen Z youths who have no idea what we are celebrating on the 4th of July. No clue what war we fought to become a country or what year the US was born.

Even celebs are idiots and dont know anything about the world before they existed. Jennifer Lawrence actually said in an interview that before she stared in the Hunger Games....no woman was ever casted as the lead in an action film. She claimed she was the first. And she is excited seeing "old beliefs" challenged.

It's some expert level narcissism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is what the lying racists of the left support.

This mentality is terrifying. This is what extremism is.

This is what makes them a cult. You either change your entire way of thinking and adopt theirs no matter how twisted and false it is and join their racist discipleship and take the "anti racist"(which is rebranded racism) label and do "the work".

Because if you are white that's all that matters about you and you are a piece of shit if you dont join their cult and be absolved of your sins they claim you've committed by what....supporting true equality, equal rights and liberties.

Because this entire warped and depraved mentality of hatred is intended to brainwash a generation into "dismantling" the constitution and liberal order. They are authoritarians.

Sometimes I really wonder why the government brought over so many nazis and employed them here. What they really were doing. Because it was after all that that these anti American movements began and these narratives started. The nazis effectively brainwashed the youth. They were masters of propaganda.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ocz2UE4.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys keep voting for it.

You know that right? Or do those decades of dem leadership in every inner city in the country fail because other parties exist?

You keep voting for policies that have West Virginia, Mississippi and other states in absolute poverty and despair.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You keep voting for policies that have West Virginia, Mississippi and other states in absolute poverty and despair.
At the risk of being consistent here which I know would irk you to no end, if this is so how do you explain Florida, the lack of "absolute poverty and despair" there and your reasoning behind hating Ron Desantis so much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At the risk of being consistent here which I know would irk you to no end, if this is so how do you explain Florida, the lack of "absolute poverty and despair" there and your reasoning behind hating Ron Desantis so much?

The answer is quite simple. You cannot account for "red" and "blue" entirely to explain the well-being in any one area.

Though, more blue states are economic engines than red states. CA, NY, MA, CT...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The answer is quite simple. You cannot account for "red" and "blue" entirely to explain the well-being in any one area.

Though, more blue states are economic engines than red states. CA, NY, MA, CT...
They also happen to be along shorelines which have always been more prosperous than inland territories. that's not due to policy, that's due to geographic luck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They also happen to be along shorelines which have always been more prosperous than inland territories. that's not due to policy, that's due to geographic luck.

Geography has an impact on wealth?

Careful now, you sound a lot like Jared Diamond, author of Guns, Germs and Steel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Geography has an impact on wealth?

Careful now, you sound a lot like Jared Diamond, author of Guns, Germs and Steel
Are you really trying to say that throughout history coastline areas have not been more prosperous than inland?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blue areas are poor and violent. That's my point.

Do you ever look at policies and who is running what? Of course not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blue areas are poor and violent. That's my point.

Do you ever look at policies and who is running what? Of course not.

Of course I do. The poorest states in the nation are in the Southeast.

California has a problem with economic inequality. It's not a poor state. The wealth is poorly distributed. The Southeastern states are actually poor.

You want to believe you understand policy when you don't begin to understand the basic problems.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

California has a problem with economic inequality. It's not a poor state. The wealth is poorly distributed. The Southeastern states are actually poor.

You want to believe you understand policy when you don't begin to understand the basic problems.
You are riddled with an unbelievable amount of stupidity and cannot even remain on track to sustain your own shitty argument. I knew you were dumb, but this is you reaching new heights here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you understand how CA ended up like this?

Because you guys have religiously voted for it. I dont believe you understand any of the problems. Hence why you sit and blame "systemic racism" instead of criticizing the party you support and the politicians who are responsible.

You sit and blame people who never supported what you voted in favor of ans claim it's because THEY are racist. It makes NO sense.

School choice isnt even gonna help CA because your schools are now ideological indoctrination centers focused on teaching kids refused history and abolishing biological sex.