Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
IKR?

194018804_10209040716612063_1778920078590176244_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you are saying we have to brainwash children into a hatefilled racist cult because some idiot has a picture of white Jesus with a maga hat?

I really dont understand your point here. Maybe try clarifying?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Yet she refuses to explain why blatant anti-white racism is acceptable being taught in school and the workplace.

If any other race was being targeted, she and her comrades would denounce it straight away.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's anti-white racism. I'd ask the resident libtards to explain to us why they support it being taught in academia, but I know it would be a complete waste of time.

Can you post a link to some anti-white racism that's being promoted in academia, please?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi Lotus...why aren’t the ridiculous “Politics” threads trending at the moment? Lolol. Hey, all jokes aside, I expect you to come out fighting against Oak as the underdog. I always support the underdog!
:AssKisser:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi Lotus...why aren’t the ridiculous “Politics” threads trending at the moment? Lolol. Hey, all jokes aside, I expect you to come out fighting against Oak as the underdog. I always support the underdog!

So you think she's Oak, too.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Lotus is definitely the favorite over poarkahontas. Poark has left the internets forever at least 5 times due to being pwned by LotusBud. The other time was due to transphobic poasts.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's anti-white racism. I'd ask the resident libtards to explain to us why they support it being taught in academia, but I know it would be a complete waste of time.

Can you post a link to some anti-white racism that's being promoted in academia, please?

Sure and I have done in the past, basically anywhere which teaches Critical Race Theory in academia or the workplace.

I know US blue states are renowned for peddling that crap...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure and I have done in the past, basically anywhere which teaches Critical Race Theory in academia or the workplace.

They will gaslight and deny it at all costs and mock people over it.

The fact is, it's a disgusting theory that doesnt belong in schools and MANY parents are taking all this to school boards and pushing back.

Its disturbing how deep the leftists hate everyone. They could wipe their asses with the concerns of parents and its abusive and disgusting.

Parents are pulling kids out of schools. Honestly the minute politics start getting pushed, schools should lose funding. That's our money and if they are using it to give parents the finger and exploit children....fuck them.

It's cold civil war what they are doing. They divide the country and act like we are the hateful ones.

Here in Michigan a few teachers have resigned over it.

There wont be any honest conversations with a bunch of selfish abusive gas lighters who feel entitled to peddle hate to children while calling it "history" when it's not. All that can be done is firm and full force push back. CRT supporters are dishonest pricks who wont listen to reason.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The fact is, it's a disgusting theory that doesnt belong in schools and MANY parents are taking all this to school boards and pushing back.

Its disturbing how deep the leftists hate everyone. They could wipe their asses with the concerns of parents and its abusive and disgusting.

Parents are pulling kids out of schools. Honestly the minute politics start getting pushed, schools should lose funding. That's our money and if they are using it to give parents the finger and exploit children....fuck them.

It's cold civil war what they are doing. They divide the country and act like we are the hateful ones.

There wont be any honest conversations with a bunch of selfish abusive gas lighters who feel entitled to peddle hate to children while calling it "history" when it's not. All that can be done is firm and full force push back. CRT supporters are dishonest pricks who wont listen to reason.

Is it being taught at any of the schools which your kids go to?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fear of and amplification of Critical Race Theory is worse than McCarthyism. You people are pathetic. Do you check under your beds for the boogeyman every night?

:Whaaa:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is it being taught at any of the schools which your kids go to?

Not yet.

It very likely wont be where I live because this community would never tolerate it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fear of and amplification of Critical Race Theory is worse than McCarthyism. You people are pathetic. Do you check under your beds for the boogeyman every night?

:Whaaa:

I keep telling you I have the curriculum downloaded and i know people who have taken the classes.

I mean you can try to gaslight this or pretend other people are nuts all day. I know for fact what it is.

I notice you are avoiding enlightening us.....you are just mocking and not actually saying anything.

CTR is disgusting, hateful and ignorant and its intent is to radicalize children. Period.