Critical Race Theory is moar absurd than qanon

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The fear of and amplification of Critical Race Theory is worse than McCarthyism. You people are pathetic. Do you check under your beds for the boogeyman every night?

:Whaaa:

I keep telling you I have the curriculum downloaded and i know people who have taken the classes.

I mean you can try to gaslight this or pretend other people are nuts all day. I know for fact what it is.

I notice you are avoiding enlightening us.....you are just mocking and not actually saying anything.

CTR is disgusting, hateful and ignorant and its intent is to radicalize children. Period.

We shouldn't be surprised that someone like Lotus supports it being taught.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fear of and amplification of Critical Race Theory is worse than McCarthyism. You people are pathetic. Do you check under your beds for the boogeyman every night?

I keep telling you I have the curriculum downloaded and i know people who have taken the classes.

I mean you can try to gaslight this or pretend other people are nuts all day. I know for fact what it is.

I notice you are avoiding enlightening us.....you are just mocking and not actually saying anything.

CTR is disgusting, hateful and ignorant and its intent is to radicalize children. Period.

She wont even explain what it is, since we are so wrong.

Probably because she doesnt even know.....she just has to support everything we oppose just cuz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Probably because she doesnt even know.....she just has to support everything we oppose just cuz.

Yeah, I was gonna say something along the same lines, Aidsmin and her simply just HAVE to argue and disagree with anything the CONS and 'righties' say or they're betraying Marx or something Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I was gonna say something along the same lines, Aidsmin and her simply just HAVE to argue and disagree with anything the CONS and 'righties' say or they're betraying Marx or something Lol.

Imagine a world without leftists and their crony politicains.

We would have world peace. All these people do is hate, divide, drive property and crime and vote for war mongers. Disrupt. Riot.

Uhg. All they are is mad and hateful.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where did I say whether I support it or don't? My point is, it is just another topic, among thousands, being taught, and it is not in any way pervasive. You moronic CONs are the ones bringing it to anyone's attention at all. You are a paranoid bunch who need professional intervention.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine a world without leftists and their crony politicains.

We would have world peace. All these people do is hate, divide, drive property and crime and vote for war mongers. Disrupt. Riot.

Uhg. All they are is mad and hateful.

You WOULD have world peace, because you would kill each other off and destroy the planet, and finally the world would be free of human insanity.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Where did I say whether I support it or don't? My point is, it is just another topic, among thousands, being taught, and it is not in any way pervasive. You moronic CONs are the ones bringing it to anyone's attention at all. You are a paranoid bunch who need professional intervention.

As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words and your actions have certainly illustrated that you either support or are at the very least are indifferent towards this particular ideology being taught.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words and your actions have certainly illustrated that you either support or are at the very least are indifferent towards this particular ideology being taught.

What actions? Be specific here. SMH

I am indifferent to it because it's a niche topic. Very few people are teaching it. You people are hysterics. You are also trying to censor thought. What does that first amendment say again?

I am a true American. I am not afraid of people teaching differing philosophies and opinions. Students are supposed to acquire critical thinking skills and decide for themselves. Get over it, you whinging snowflakes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I challenge anyone here to post a list of universities and departments within those universities that are actually teaching critical race theory.

My bet is not one person here can do it. You are completely full of shit with this.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
There are two versions of Critical Race Theory about imo, The one thought up by some sketchy Prof. decades ago, that never gained traction anywhere and today's where someone has dusted off the name 'Critical Race Theory' and attached some scary sounding hyperbole to it, (Critical Race Theory is designed to make your blue eyed blond baby girl suicidal!!!) to give frightened white people more ammo for fright. Today no one but cons uses that term, but thinking people are suggesting maybe we need to remove the white wash from our history books, acknowledge some of this Countries harsher race relations of the past, as well as naming the American POC's of the past and their valuable contributions to society, so that we may understand why we are where we are now in todays post George Floyd world

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are two versions of Critical Race Theory about imo, The one thought up by some sketchy Prof. decades ago, that never gained traction anywhere and today's where someone has dusted off the name 'Critical Race Theory' and attached some scary sounding hyperbole to it, (Critical Race Theory is designed to make your blue eyed blond baby girl suicidal!!!) to give frightened white people more ammo for fright. Today no one but cons uses that term, but thinking people are suggesting maybe we need to remove the white wash from our history books, acknowledge some of this Countries harsher race relations of the past, as well as naming the American POC's of the past and their valuable contributions to society, so that we may understand why we are where we are now in todays post George Floyd world

So much hysteria, so little mental clarity.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So much hysteria, so little mental clarity.
Sometimes it seems like maybe a 1/3rd of the population grew up on Flint Water.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is racist and only racists support such illogical nonscientific hate mongering.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is racist and only racists support such illogical nonscientific hate mongering.
Teaching about horrible racial policies of our collective past is racist? But tall tales about Wealthy White Presidents admitting to Cherry Tree chopping is kosher?

LOL!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Teaching about horrible racial policies of our collective past is racist? But tall tales about Wealthy White Presidents admitting to Cherry Tree chopping is kosher?

LOL!

See? This is the type of lies leftists tell to try to hide their racist ideology. No, that is not any where close to what CRT is. CRT teaches that there the whole world is permanently divided into opposors and victims then categorizes the victim hierarchy entirely based upon immutable and unchangeable characteristics like race. It claims all whites, and only whites, are racists, that no other race can be racist, and that every single white person on Earth is collectively guilty of some original sin and therefor is evil forever and ever. The only solution is to destroy the white race so that "whiteness" ceases to exit.

THAT is what CRT teaches and you are either a completely ignorant know nothing or a deliberate liar but neither of those qualifies you to speak on this topic.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is legally mandated in California and they are literally rewriting every subject's books in order to force through this evil racist indoctrination.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL!

How about I send you the material. Then you highlight the racist policies and send it back?

Because it doesnt cover shit about policy. It's a whole thing about oppressor groups and those oppressed.

Again....I literally have it. Legit know people who took it. You guys just dont listen or care to. You'd rather throw shit and tell people they are nuts.

This is causing issues everywhere. You cant just call everyone a crazy con. At some point you have to enter reality.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All the anti-CRT laws do is say things like "you may not teach that any race is better or superior to any other nor may you teach that any race collectively is to blame for something or that any race has a collective blood libel."

In short, it is anti-descrimination laws and liberals are against that and lie about that just was we saw Admin lie about it in this very thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
HUNTER BIDEN, Da da da dah!

Cheese it kids, the jigs up!

Do you have children, Admin?

As a human being ......cant you understand why CRT would be upsetting? Are you really gonna mock and gas light people for wanting to protect their children from toxic ideology?

My kids were raised with diversity. Why should I let them be poisoned?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman will attack the source, as always, and completely avoid the 100% true facts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All the anti-CRT laws do is say things like "you may not teach that any race is better or superior to any other nor may you teach that any race collectively is to blame for something or that any race has a collective blood libel."

In short, it is anti-descrimination laws and liberals are against that and lie about that just was we saw Admin lie about it in this very thread.

Honestly?

I don't think they are intentionally lying. I think they just so much blind trust in their "side" that they dont realize what we are talking about and they view us as dramatic propagandists.
I still wrestle with the reality that person to person communication is over and I'm such a "talk it out" person that's it very, VERY hard for me.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A very fair and balanced indepth look at the non-scientific racist ideology of CRT. It was literally made up by foreign communists as a way to bring about a communist revolution in Amrica.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how he reads nothing, he doesn't watch any video, he does not present any argument at all nor refute any facts? He just babbles his horse shit and keeps lying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Comedy is a really good way to expose what bull shit the hate filled and anti-science racist ideology of CRT. All post modernism is untrue garbage which is easily debunked.