but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure some white people cared, it's ridiculous to lump all white people together and say they all believe/think the same thing.

As a society, they didn't. They just want everyone thrown in jail. As if that were an effective solution. It's not. There are intended, and unintended consequences to most policy.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
As a society, they didn't. They just want everyone thrown in jail. As if that were an effective solution. It's not. There are intended, and unintended consequences to most policy.
Throwing everyone into jail worked for El Salvador, but I am not stupid enough to presume that the same could be done in the USA.

The USA prison system sucks. You get out and go right back to gangbanging, slinging rocks, working in a chop shop, etc. and can't get a job that isn't at McDonald's because of your record.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Throwing everyone into jail worked for El Salvador, but I am not stupid enough to presume that the same could be done in the USA.

The USA prison system sucks. You get out and go right back to gangbanging, slinging rocks, working in a chop shop, etc. and can't get a job that isn't at McDonald's because of your record.

I agree, comparing us to El Salvador is foolish.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Blacks like to kill blacks, even over a minor thing like $10 ..
I remember many days of the week living in Rockford we would hear gunshots, sometimes there would be soldiers posted up on my block and I would see them coming home from school slinging rocks, sometimes shooting dice or just hanging out smoking swishers and sipping on 40's.

Seen people get stabbed over 20$, people get blown away over a gram of crack, stupid people making stupid decisions.

Some people want to be a hero when they get jacked, they think "Oh, this guy won't shoot me!" then end up getting poked full of holes and left cold laying on the blacktop because they didn't drop off everything they had.

Stupid mistakes, if you get robbed, just cut your losses and break yourself. don't be a hero (well, more like an idiot.) and try to negotiate, or refuse, because you WILL get killed.

I've been jacked twice, once when I was 8 by a homeless guy and another time when I was 12 or 13. I don't see how people can have a 9 pointed right at their temple and refuse to give up what they have. It boggles me.

Stupid, stupid mistakes...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember many days of the week living in Rockford we would hear gunshots, sometimes there would be soldiers posted up on my block and I would see them coming home from school slinging rocks, sometimes shooting dice or just hanging out smoking swishers and sipping on 40's.

Seen people get stabbed over 20$, people get blown away over a gram of crack, stupid people making stupid decisions.

Some people want to be a hero when they get jacked, they think "Oh, this guy won't shoot me!" then end up getting poked full of holes and left cold laying on the blacktop because they didn't drop off everything they had.

Stupid mistakes, if you get robbed, just cut your losses and break yourself. don't be a hero (well, more like an idiot.) and try to negotiate, or refuse, because you WILL get killed.

I've been jacked twice, once when I was 8 by a homeless guy and another time when I was 12 or 13. I don't see how people can have a 9 pointed right at their temple and refuse to give up what they have. It boggles me.

Stupid, stupid mistakes...

Soldiers?

Explain please.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to an unabashed, unrepentant racist it isn't.

So, the unracist person decides black people, especially males, should all be thrown in prison because of the crack epidemic.

That is what non-racists do with drug problem, make sure that black men are taken from their families.

Okay. Sure. It was the compassionate, and better yet, most EFFECTIVE response.

:Crazy: