Critical Race Theory is moar absurd than qanon

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically Admins understanding of this topic revolves around a song about interracail sex and slavery written decades ago about something that happened centuries ago.

But he has no modern thoughts on the topic that apply to here and now.

Except for some reason......thinks Republicans are the racists. Even though Republicans freed the slaves.

Go figure.

Maybe they wanna go BACK to the days Brown Sugar was about. They keep pushing us backwards.

I posted an actual quote from black heros of the civil rights era regarding CRT.

Admin responds with fucking Rolling Stones Brown Sugar. These people are retarded.

Ok Dove Bar explain for the rest of us why CRT is important to you today.

What you just NOW joined the convo?

Do you just not know it's being pushed in schools and causing issues? That parents are fighting school boards? That teachers have resigned? (At least here).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624301869411.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the European colonizers were nor white?

So because african colonizers are white.... this child must be subjected to racist abuse for also being white?

By this same logic all black men are rapists gang bangers.

You realize this, right? That forcing people into racial monoliths is abusive racism?

Cant you just flog yourself in some Portland circle jerk and leave innocent children out of it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The First Rule of Critical Race Theory is don't talk about Race Relations in America.

So are heavily brainwashed or just lying?

Hey.....you understand your premise CRT is the same as race relations is being rejected, right?

We are rejecting a far left ideology using race as a divisive tool to fuel hatred being shoved on kids.

We are not saying "dont talk about race relations".

CRT is just using race. When this SAME theory was pushed in China....it was class that was used.

Are you gonna advance this discussion or just repeat this false equivalence?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The First Rule of Critical Race Theory is don't talk about Race Relations in America.

Hey.....you understand your premise CRT is the same as race relations is being rejected, right?

We are rejecting a far left ideology using race as a divisive tool to fuel hatred being shoved on kids.

CRT is just using race. When this SAME theory was pushed in China....it was class that was used.

You have no clue what CRT is. It's really tiring to watch people get irate about things that are completely outside their ability to comprehend.

Please point out anything in the ACTUAL CRT (not Newsmax or Fox's faulty interpretations) that is fueling hatred. Honestly, please post some specific quotes from the theory itself.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

You have no clue what CRT is. It's really tiring to watch people get irate about things that are completely outside their ability to comprehend.

Please point out anything in the ACTUAL CRT (not Newsmax or Fox's faulty interpretations) that is fueling hatred. Honestly, please post some specific quotes from the theory itself.
Why would she do that, when it's so much easier to take a quote you don't understand from some "non corporate media" and run with that?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would she do that, when it's so much easier to take a quote you don't understand from some "non corporate media" and run with that?

I know. Silly me. :WTF6:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So you believe in 'white privilege', aka that all whites are inherently privileged solely because of their skin colour?

Racist much?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

India has a "caste" system that is VERY cruel to UNTOUCHABLES...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Critical Race Theory promotes the idea that;

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

You do know that is in London right, in England, that's like a whole other country, fucking dipshit.

No shit, dumb ass.

That garbage is being taught in western Europe too, not just the US.

Show me, it is being taught in Europe. Show me the curriculum show me the text books, show me the explicit chapters and verse where CRT posits all white people are shit, all POC are divine...show me, you nellie queen, show me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

You do know that is in London right, in England, that's like a whole other country, fucking dipshit.

No shit, dumb ass.

And Australia is really going from bad to worse on this subject too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

No shit, dumb ass.

Show me, it is being taught in Europe. Show me the curriculum show me the text books, show me the explicit chapters and verse where CRT posits all white people are shit, all POC are divine...show me, you nellie queen, show me.

You dumb cuck, I just posted a video where the teaching of CRT is being condemned in the Houses of Parliament, yet you still ask for 'proof'?

Are you able to use a toilet without assistance?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

No shit, dumb ass.

Daily newspapers are a better place and if I could be bothered, I'd show you DOZENS of examples. Whitie was even blamed for the flu, measles, smallpox as if they deliberately spread those diseases around on purpose... I read a book about Native Americans but soon dropped it because it was racist against whites.....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blackness = Victimhood
Whiteness = Oppression

No shit, dumb ass.

Daily newspapers are a better place and if I could be bothered, I'd show you DOZENS of examples. Whitie was even blamed for the flu, measles, smallpox as if they deliberately spread those diseases around on purpose... I read a book about Native Americans but soon dropped it because it was racist against whites.....

Don't bother wasting your time, all the proof in the world would never be enough for Lotusbudstein and Aidsmin.