Look liberal cunts! Its the religion of pieces!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bits and pieces. You're all glad to have em in your court tho. What do you think they'll do to you faggit loving child molester protectors eventually? I hope to live to see it!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bits and pieces. You're all glad to have em in your court tho. What do you think they'll do to you faggit loving child molester protectors eventually? I hope to live to see it!

Why do you hate conservatives/religious conservatives?

They are not conservatives and you are fucking stupid for saying that.

You have no idea what a conservative is. You hate them because your masters told you to.

Comments like this prove it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i dont trust any politician who combs his hair with a balloon

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They arent, faggit.

As I've tried to tell you cunts before, muhzies are the right hand of satan while you people are the left. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Thats why muhzies and liberals both vote democRAT.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This happened on my doorstep.... The bomb was made by an illegal Syrian immigrant who had been refused asylum since 2014, yet was still in the country.

Why? Thanks to leftist lawyers blocking his deportation and supposedly some stupid EU rule where you can't deport illegals until you can prove which country they're from.

The UK and it's immigration system is broken beyond belief, all thanks to Globalists and leftards.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey dummy, it's you lefties who kick up a fuss about deporting illegal immigrants, not right wingers.

Not that today's limp-wristed Tory party is in anyway Conservative or right wing for that matter...

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
kick up a fuss about deporting illegal immigrants
Not me, FairyAnn. I'm all for it.
Big fan of Poland and Hungry also.

Ya moron - that's Liberalism. And was it not Merkel's conservative party who let all the immies in?
Yes it was.

..and just a reminder who the revolutionaries fighting for Liberalism where, and who the Tories where in 1775, ya dingbat.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
muhzies are the right hand of satan
Certainly, as are all conservatives.
muhzies and liberals both vote democRAT
....but Liberals don't.

You're a typical LibiCon. To you everything is Repukes and Democraps. How quaint and ol timey.
I said conservative (and Liberal). Got nothing to do with parties, particularly since the two aforementioned are conservative. And do keep in mind that the conservative business community, those corporate entities you so love and admire are the ones driving immigration in their quest for cheaper and cheaper labor.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
kick up a fuss about deporting illegal immigrants
Not me, FairyAnn. I'm all for it.
Big fan of Poland and Hungry also.

Ya moron - that's Liberalism. And was it not Merkel's conservative party who let all the immies in?
Yes it was.

..and just a reminder who the revolutionaries fighting for Liberalism where, and who the Tories where in 1775, ya dingbat.

Merkel is a Conservative in name only. What is she conserving exactly? She's an ex Communist ffs...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
muhzies are the right hand of satan
Certainly, as are all conservatives.
muhzies and liberals both vote democRAT
....but Liberals don't.

You're a typical LibiCon. To you everything is Repukes and Democraps. How quaint and ol timey.
I said conservative (and Liberal). Got nothing to do with parties, particularly since the two aforementioned are conservative. And do keep in mind that the conservative business community, those corporate entities you so love and admire are the ones driving immigration in their quest for cheaper and cheaper labor.
LOL! you cunts kept democRATs in power for dozens of years and now you're trying to run away. Fukin liar.

Judeo/Christianity originated from the One and Only God. idiot.