you can breathe easy now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was this a Savannah cat?

Yes I believe it is.

It's not a calm cat.

Nervous and hyper.

Altho after it sat down on the puano for some reason it calmed down right away.

Maybe it established it's territory and was content after that. The strings on the piano seemed to bug it but after it sat on the lid it was totally happy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn it. The cat just came in, gorged himself on dry food and a new can of canned cat food, then vomited most of it up on my marble tile floors. My guess is he ate to fast (there was some hair on his vomit too though so maybe hair balls are also an issue). Then as my wife was cleaning it the cat tried to eat his own vomit.

WTF kitty?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, my wife keeps giving milk to the lactose intolerant cat. This will not end well.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok, my wife keeps giving milk to the lactose intolerant cat. This will not end well.

All cats are lactose intolerant. Giving cats milk...and fish...is a thing that started during the great depression. These food items are NOT in a cats natural diet at all.

There is cat milk....get that. It's so much better on their digestive system :)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is my Tom

He is huge.

And yes I was sitting on the toilet.....but I'm not going potty and my pants were not down lol. I was cleaning and was texting the husband. I had to throw out so much stuff my mom just keeps and never uses. She had 7 year old face creams....uhg.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is my Tom

He is huge.

And yes I was sitting on the toilet.....but I'm not going potty and my pants were not down lol. I was cleaning and was texting the husband. I had to throw out so much stuff my mom just keeps and never uses. She had 7 year old face creams....uhg.

Is she a collector or a hoarder?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is she a collector or a hoarder?

More hoarderish.

It's a pain in the ass. I HAVE to sneak things in the trash.

She had foundation that was completely spoiled. It actually separated. Shes trying to keep it "in case".

I got it out but still. It STUNK. I didnt even know foundation spoiled.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All cats are lactose intolerant. Giving cats milk...and fish...is a thing that started during the great depression. These food items are NOT in a cats natural diet at all.

There is cat milk....get that. It's so much better on their digestive system :)
Isnt cooked or raw fish good for a cat @Dove?

Cats always love the smell of fish and will always eat it.

I'd be more reluctant to give them that dry cat food. Geez no wonder with whats in it theyre dying of intestine or kidney problems now. Itd be like giving a human rolled outs all the time.

Id think fish and water would be good for a cat.

No?

What would you recommend?

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More hoarderish.

It's a pain in the ass. I HAVE to sneak things in the trash.

She had foundation that was completely spoiled. It actually separated. Shes trying to keep it "in case".

I got it out but still. It STUNK. I didnt even know foundation spoiled.

Reminds me of the 50 yo dude that rents from me. He collects beer bottles, dirty surf wax, plastic bags. 16 surfboards, old food, etc. I insist he clean the place once a week. He can stay as long as he coughs up the $900. every month.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Reminds me of the 50 yo dude that rents from me. He collects beer bottles, dirty surf wax, plastic bags. 16 surfboards, old food, etc. I insist he clean the place once a week. He can stay as long as he coughs up the $900. every month.

I cant stand it lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isnt cooked or raw fish good for a cat @Dove?

Cats always love the smell of fish and will always eat it.

I'd be more reluctant to give them that dry cat food. Geez no wonder with whats in it theyre dying of intestine or kidney problems now. Itd be like giving a human rolled outs all the time.

Id think fish and water would be good for a cat.

No?

What would you recommend?

Not really, no. Raw chicken is great for them. Grind it up with the organs....specifically the hearts for the taurine...and that's the best for them.

Yeah dry kibble really isnt the best. Not all of mine are willing to eat raw food. So I have to keep dry kibble out.

I have three cat water fountains though so they do drink A LOT of water. The fountain attracts them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not really, no. Raw chicken is great for them. Grind it up with the organs....specifically the hearts for the taurine...and that's the best for them.

Yeah dry kibble really isnt the best. Not all of mine are willing to eat raw food. So I havte to keep dry kibble out.

I have three cat water fountains though so they do drink A LOT of water. The fountain attracts them.
my brother had 2 cats and i think they both died of intestinal/kidney failure. Both ate this processed dry cat food you get in packages. So I dont think I'd feed it to a cat.

Maybe a person would be better going to the supermarket and buying fish heads or fish scraps? Or chicken scraps? Feeding em a natural diet eh
@Dove

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
my brother had 2 cats and i think they both died of intestinal/kidney failure. Both ate this processed dry cat food you get in packages. So I dont think I'd feed it to a cat.

Maybe a person would be better going to the supermarket and buying fish heads or fish scraps? Or chicken scraps? Feeding em a natural diet eh
@Dove

Chicken....not fish :)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chicken....not fish :)
what are your cats average lifespans @Dove? Ivve seen cats who live 20 years or more if they live in good homes & eat good diets. My brothers cats lived 15 yrs or less. I think he was feeding them dried kibble. Cats can live a long time if theyre treated well.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am starting to get worried. Our poor little kitty hasn't been seen for the last 16 hours. He loves to go out over night because the bigger male neighbor cat bully's him during the day. Male fights over territory which a eunuch kitty who is rather small can't win. He always came back in the early morning though, often meowing at 4 or 5 am to get back in, but today it is almost noon and no kitty. :(

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The little shit head finally came home. I don't know what happened to make him disappear for a day. Maybe he is moonlighting with another family who feeds him better? The little turd

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The little shit head finally came home. I don't know what happened to make him disappear for a day. Maybe he is moonlighting with another family who feeds him better? The little turd
You kitty is quite obviously getting a better deal somewhere else @Oerdin.

Maybe there actually is some truth to those cat food commercials after all.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cats r social animals so he probably has a network of friends he visits... maybe gotta belly full of fancy feast and it started raining so he took a nap on a sofa lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I randomly watched a German documentary last night about what cats get upto when they're out on the prowl.

Lets just say that American urban ghetto turf wars are tame in comparison to our furry little buddy's territorial disputes....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So this has been disturbing. On Sunday night my cat went out as normal, he does the night shift because a larger intact male cat bullies him during the day time but at night he is free to walk around the area near my house. We didn't see him yesterday or this morning and we got worried so I checked our local humane society and found out one of my neighbors turned our pet cat in as a stray. He is tagged and everyone on our block knows he is ours and that he lives at our house.

The humane society wouldn't tell me who told animal control to get my cat but the ly did tell me the person lived on the street behind my house. The only thing I can think of is an elderly couple who own what we call "the ugly cat" who likes to harass and bully my cat because they are both males. It is possible some clueless person just picked the cat up and called animal control though.

What should I do wrt to this incident? Either there is an incident where someone is calling the pound on people's pet cars or someone was very clueless.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We got a collar and a custom I.D. tag for kitty, took pictures of him wearing it, and kept the receipt to prove it had been purchased. If the fucker does this again to our cat then it is time to sue the malicious neighbor for emotional distress and theft of an animal. Hopefully, it was just a mistake and he fucks off.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We got a collar and a custom I.D. tag for kitty, took pictures of him wearing it, and kept the receipt to prove it had been purchased. If the fucker does this again to our cat then it is time to sue the malicious neighbor for emotional distress and theft of an animal. Hopefully, it was just a mistake and he fucks off.

This kind of thing is why I dont let my kitties outside at all. That and there are cruel fucktards who will shoot cats with bbguns and other weapons. Or poison them with antifreeze.

People are absolutely horrible.

Maybe consider a catio? That way your kitty can be outside and you know where he is and he is safe from that bullshit?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, the cat just killed his first baby bunny of the season. He really likes chewing the face and head off for some reason and it doesn't look like he will stop on his own. I fear he will do the same thing as last year and keep going back to the same rabbit hole until he kills all the babies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and three collars later either he keeps removing them on his own or they keep falling off.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does this fucker eat so fast that he barfs it all up? It is rather messy as well as stinky. He eats as fast as he can, as much as he can, then he vomita up virtually all of it.

Fucker needs to learn to pace himself. I also wonder why he is killing animals again. Birds, lizards, mice, rats, bunnies... He does the same to all. He kills the, he eats their heads, then drops the rest of either the front of the back porch mats. WRT his canned food I have had an excellent conditioned response. Whenever I feed him canned food I tap my finger nail on the top of the can so now he salivates and cries for food simply because 5he top of a can is tapped.

Last edited: