Look what i found in the road

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is nothing like waking up to see a cat's butt in your face. Kitty seems to have decided that my pillow is now "our pillow" and plopped himself down on it. I just wish he'd point his brown eye in a different direction.

You post a lot about your cat's butt. I wonder if @Breakfall knows this. He might want to do some research and make sure you aren't a practioner of bestiality.

Lotus ffs, have a little decorum....

You're not in Commiefornia any more.

I find it extremely funny when righties who post racist, anti-semitic, misogynistic, homophobic, and other kinds of hate lecture me about decorum. Funny, and profoundly hypocritical.

They should be struck by lightning.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is nothing like waking up to see a cat's butt in your face. Kitty seems to have decided that my pillow is now "our pillow" and plopped himself down on it. I just wish he'd point his brown eye in a different direction.

You post a lot about your cat's butt. I wonder if @Breakfall knows this. He might want to do some research and make sure you aren't a practioner of bestiality.
Did you liberal fuckheads want to add that one to the list too...

LGBTQIPBe+

Get fucking real you reverse-shitting idiot!
@LotusBud …lol, I’m a liberal and you know it! :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LGBTQIPBe+

Prove it, buster!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want a kitty. Are you going to keep her?

Condessa, the village cat, loves me. We've been here for four days now, and she has decided I'm her person. She comes to the door a dozen times a day. If I don't hear her, she climbs onto the roof and comes to the spot above the back door to call me and I get on the ladder to get her down. She spends most of the day in here, but wants to go out at night to be with her boyfriend. He won't come in. One of the village folks spayed her already.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LGBTQIPBe+

Prove it, buster!
Remember that political poll some months ago that we all did? Well it showed that I have liberal values. My Green Party has both representatives to a degree. The Australian equivalents are the same. I trolled the liberals here for shits n’ giggles, but thanks to the wholesome values of yourself and others, I have learnt not to make a mockery of positive progress. You have my word that I’ll never knock the liberals just for a silly troll ever again.
:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I want a kitty. Are you going to keep her?

Condessa, the village cat, loves me. We've been here for four days now, and she has decided I'm her person. She comes to the door a dozen times a day. If I don't hear her, she climbs onto the roof and comes to the spot above the back door to call me and I get on the ladder to get her down. She spends most of the day in here, but wants to go out at night to be with her boyfriend. He won't come in. One of the village folks spayed her already.

I've had a new porch visitor the past few weeks.

We call him Skittles. He will come and sit on a box of wood on my deck and stare at us through the window until we see him and feed him lol

20220309-035435.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LGBTQIPBe+

Prove it, buster!
Remember that political poll some months ago that we all did? Well it showed that I have liberal values. My Green Party has both representatives to a degree. The Australian equivalents are the same. I trolled the liberals here for shits n’ giggles, but thanks to the wholesome values of yourself and others, I have learnt not to make a mockery of positive progress. You have my word that I’ll never knock the liberals just for a silly troll ever again.

I would ask for specific values and specific examples of progress, but I already know all I'll get is patronizing insults.

There are never any direct answers ever.

And there is an entire subforum in which to discuss these things....my kitty thread isnt about that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If the cat comes into your house and snorts catnip off the butt cracks of your young kittens, you should name it Hunter Meowden....

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If the cat comes into your house and snorts catnip off the butt cracks of your young kittens, you should name it Hunter Meowden....

Here is my youngest rescue

20220316-130434.jpg

Little Miss Tibs....who started showing up to my porch who I talked about in this thread that I adopted out..is back.

I'm not sure what happened but they called me and said they were moving and couldnt have Tibs in their new place. And I've always told people if it's not working out....call me. Dont cat dump or put them in a shelter.

So they listened thank God.....though it kinda sounded like they were gonna ask for their adoption fee back. They didnt.

So Tibs is back. She settled right back in as if she was never gone.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is also a newer addition. This is Meeko. Meeko was my mothers ex husbands cat.

When he died from a heart attack last january....his son(my step brother) drove up here to handle things and he called me up and begged me to take her

20220324-211123.jpg

So I did. Meeko is going to be moving soon to be a house cat on a farm. We are just waiting for her new family to finish moving and get settled and then they want her.

I didnt know anything about this cat so we had to take her to the vet to see if she was spayed and shes all good. Has all her shots and is spayed. All we did was a basic deworming and flea/tick prevention. Shes very overweight, sadly....so we have been trying to help her lose some weight.

Nothing wrong with chonkers.. but she passed chonker into just plain dangerously fat. Shes a brown point Siamese and he bought her from a breeder. Shes supposed to slim....and her weight is going to severely impact her health. He always bragged about spoiled his cat was. Shes only a year and a half old and shes fat as fuck. He way over fed her and really didnt have much regard for her overall health....obviously.

He would have let her eat herself too death. He fed her a lot of human food that's bad for cats and also gave her cans of tuna every morning...which is terrible for cats.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is another picture of her from when she first got here

20220324-212239.jpg

I understand wanting to spoil a pet and that many people think fat cats are a good thing and a cute thing and if its hungry feed it. Why deny them anything? It wont hurt, right?

Well however well intentioned this may be....however much affection is involved...this IS a form of animal abuse.

Poor Meekos heart wont be able to support her. She is vulnerable to heart failure. She could literally go lay down and just die. She cannot reach her own cat business(her butt hole and her genitals) to lick them clean. She cant groom as well as the other cats. And her joints and legs very likely hurt.

Guys dont let your pets become obese. It really seriously harms them. And not all animals will walk away from food when they are full. Some will sit there and continue to eat past their fill and end up vomiting and gaining way too much weight. Heart failure, fatty liver disease, a whole host of health problems can come from this.

And it makes their quality of life suck. They dont have energy for play and they hurt. She cant jump up on everything like the other cats and if she jumps down off the couch...it hurts her legs and her murder mittens.

I'm sure my step dad (RIP) meant well....but he was a stubborn prick who just didnt think this was a big deal. It is. I have to wash this cats ass every fucking day because she cant reach to groom. I've watched her try....its so sad. She will drag her asshole across the damn floor like a dog if I dont make sure shes clean down there. Its GROSS lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LGBTQIPBe+

Prove it, buster!

I would ask for specific values and specific examples of progress, but I already know all I'll get is patronizing insults.

There are never any direct answers ever.

And there is an entire subforum in which to discuss these things....my kitty thread isnt about that.
I don’t need to be stuck in a loop…my time is precious. Just like my kittehs that I found on the road.

nvpG2Eo.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dove deserves a wage for all her time and effort helping local kitthez.

Having to wash a cat's ass is thankfully something I've never had to do! My ma's cat is a porker, but as far as I know doesn't require a daily ass scrub. LOL.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LGBTQIPBe+

Prove it, buster!

Oh, yeah. That proved it alright.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That cat looks like it can’t move

Shes lost some weight since being here. Shes a bit slimmer in the first picture I shared.

She gets a lot of excersize with the girls playing with her and her eating habits have been straightened out. It will be easier for her new family once she goes to live with them, she will be the only cat lol

Siamese are not even built for all that weight!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Having to wash a cat's ass is thankfully something I've never had to do! My ma's cat is a porker, but as far as I know doesn't require a daily ass scrub. LOL.

We were talking about how we knew there was no way step dad was washing the cats ass.....so she certainly was dragging her shitty butthole across the carpet when she was with him.

Dragging her butt across the carpet leaving feces all over the floor *gag* (ask your mom is she has seen her fat cat drag its butt on the floor...because if her cat cannot reach, that's how her cat is "cleaning" its ass lol)

She cant reach her back, either. So she gets dander easily. I have to brush her everyday. Shes slimmed down a bit and shes doing better reaching her back.....but she still really struggles reaching her cat business. My tuxedos will groom her sometimes....its really cute.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LGBTQIPBe+

Prove it, buster!

Oh, yeah. That proved it alright.
I don’t want to upset the balance Lotus. I should of just let you Seppos prattle on to your heart’s content…I’m sure you’ll unite one day. What would I know about politics anyway? I grew up in a field of daisies where not a drop of blood was shed…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

We were talking about how we knew there was no way step dad was washing the cats ass.....so she certainly was dragging her shitty butthole across the carpet when she was with him.

Dragging her butt across the carpet leaving feces all over the floor *gag* (ask your mom is she has seen her fat cat drag its butt on the floor...because if her cat cannot reach, that's how her cat is "cleaning" its ass lol)

She cant reach her back, either. So she gets dander easily. I have to brush her everyday. Shes slimmed down a bit and shes doing better reaching her back.....but she still really struggles reaching her cat business. My tuxedos will groom her sometimes....its really cute.

I will definitely ask her LOL.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I will definitely ask her LOL.

There are pet safe and biodegradable wipes she can order from the internet if they dont have them at pet supply shops lol.

You know.....for when she realizes her fat cat is cleaning its asshole with her carpet :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, last night it rained and my stinky butt is a total San Diego cat, meaning he will
not go outside when water is falling from the sky. Normally he wants out every night because he and the white and gray neighbor cat fight nightly over whose territory is what. This morning at 5am I get woken up by a loudly crying cat, there is a front sliding glass door by the master bedroom near where the front door is, and there is the gray and white cat meowing loudly and calling our cat out to fight. I had a hard time believing it but there he was while my cat was on the other side of the glass pawing and acting like he also wanted to fight.

Eventually, I filled a giant mug up with cold water and just dumped it on the other cat causing him to run away. I couldn't believe the neighbor cat just showed up at the front of the house crying to start a fight.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

My cat Martine died last year. I got this guy about 5 months ago. He is the same breed. His name is Joaquin. He’s a tad strange, he doesn’t Purr, and refuses to use the 2 litter boxes I set up. He chooses to go somewhere out side.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good damn it. The cat was in the living room and had a little tiny baby bunny which he was in the process of torturing to death. I rescued the baby bunny and put him in a box with some water but he is barely moving. I am not sure if he will make it or not.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I caught an arsehole mouse that turned up a few days ago and was going ballistic between the fridge and the freezer.

So I finally told my girls, we can get a kitten.... (despite me not liking cats)...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My cat Martine died last year. I got this guy about 5 months ago. He is the same breed. His name is Joaquin. He’s a tad strange, he doesn’t Purr, and refuses to use the 2 litter boxes I set up. He chooses to go somewhere out side.

Beautiful cat.

Awwww he looks just like Martine only his face is a bit different.

What kind of litter do you use? Sometimes if they hate the litter, they wont go in. I stay away from litter that has the bigger chunkier bits and use very fine, more sand like clumping litter with no scent or dust. Cats are very sensitive to dust and fragrance, and if they dont like the way it feels on their feet forget it.

When people find out how many cats I have and how many we have rescued and homed....the first questions are ALWAYS about litter and litter boxes.

I have 5 litter boxes. Only 5 because one of my boxes is very large. It's meant for Maine Coons...so that box is like 3 boxes. So having 5 boxes works.

And litter isnt TO expensive. I just bought litter for the next 2 weeks yesterday. This is how it looks when I buy litter

20220328-130539.jpg

4 33 pound bags of really good litter and it's also inexpensive. 25.00 for 4 bags. Then I get two large containers of these litter crystal's. The Crystal's mix in with the litter and it kills bacteria and completely eliminates any cat box odor. If you guys walked into my house knowing how many cats I have in here? You would be floored that there is NO cat smell in here at all.

I get all this at a per shop called Mr Magoos. Its Pets Pal litter crystals....I pay like, 7 to 8 bucks for a 6.5 pound container. The only issue I have is the containers and bags for the litter are plastic and I reallu avoid plastic.....I dont have a choice here but we do recycle it. We either use the containers for other things or recycle them.

The litter is Tigerino and it comes in 33 pound bags, 7 something each but I always buy 4 or 5 at a time because....I have tons of cats.

Anyway check the litter you are using. It might be hurting his laws or just unpleasant for him or too dusty. Unless you are already using fine dust free litter......than he is just being a stubborn cat lol.