Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
With no momma or litter mates ANY WHERE

20210818-095402.jpg

20210818-095351.jpg

20210818-095419.jpg

I think it's a she, but not totally certain. She still has an umbilical cord so I'm thinking shes two or three days old. She was dirty, smelly and felt weak. I've cleaned her, helped her go potty(you gotta rub their butts to help them go) and have fed her with a syringe.

So.....here I go again!!

(Just for clarity.....this is a new born kitten. Dont know why she was in the dirt on the side of the road. We looked all over for a momma or other litter mates.....just like our yellow kitten we found, there were none).

Prudey has been PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and cuddling this baby and it's so sweet ♡

How is the kitten doing?

Guess whose eyes are opened today

20210825-123041.jpg

20210825-123035.jpg

Shes gaining weight and getting strong. Wiggled all the way across the pet tent I keep her in lol

I picked her up to feed her and she was staring right me hollering lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And on top of this little black newborn.....a few days ago this black female chose my house.

20210823-204407.jpg

Apparently I'm developing a reputation with the felines for being a total sucker. Because yes....I'm feeding her. Yes, I put flea meds on her. Yes, I'm sending her friday to get spayed and get shots.

Gonna find a home for this one now as well. I havent brought this kitty inside and I'm not going too. I dont think. That could change if she starts peeking in the windows like my Salem did.

Two female black kittens in a week. That's gotta be a good omen.

My daughter calls her Tibs lol

Looks like being the crazy cat lady was my destiny after all.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also I recently found out who the cat killers are. A fucked up family with two kids who were reported to the police for slamming a cat against the pavement and running the poor thing over with a bike.

My daughter somehow made the shit list of these psychopaths because they let their dog run unleashed and they beat it, and she told them. Not sure WHAT she told them, but I'd probably be proud.

I might accidently hit someone with my van this week... I do have bad eyesight. I might even have a sudden seizure while driving to the mail box. We will see how it goes.

These were the people responsible for injuring that possum I posted about. It was slammed in the face with a wooden bat.

I am going to make life very difficult for these....people.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tibs went with my tuxies yesterday and was spayed and given all shots, et....and tomorrow she goes to my daughters friends to live with her new family.

And yeah.....shes in the house :D

I brought her in a few nights ago because I couldnt stand it.

20210828-133747.jpg

Forgive the cheerios stuck in my vent lol

Squish was doing that for...reasons I guess lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck, I loathe animal abusers. Serial killers in the making those kids from the sound of things....

If they were my neighbours the family would have suffered some "unexplainable" and "random" attacks on their home and been forced to move away for their own safety.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And on top of this little black newborn.....a few days ago this black female chose my house.

20210823-204407.jpg

Apparently I'm developing a reputation with the felines for being a total sucker. Because yes....I'm feeding her. Yes, I put flea meds on her. Yes, I'm sending her friday to get spayed and get shots.

Gonna find a home for this one now as well. I havent brought this kitty inside and I'm not going too. I dont think. That could change if she starts peeking in the windows like my Salem did.

Two female black kittens in a week. That's gotta be a good omen.

My daughter calls her Tibs lol

Looks like being the crazy cat lady was my destiny after all.

Kindness to animals is a sure sign of having a good heart. :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck, I loathe animal abusers. Serial killers in the making those kids from the sound of things....

If they were my neighbours the family would have suffered some "unexplainable" and "random" attacks on their home and been forced to move away for their own safety.

Yeah you know......I could always have my first seizure while driving by their house and it might cause me to lose control of my van and drive through their shitty house.

It could happen. You never know.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210829-194624.jpg

This is Chicky B. Short for....Chicken Breast.

Chicky B is legitimately heavily retarded. Not saying that to be funny......he is really retarded. Also inbred.

He will jump on your back and stick his claws in and hang from your flesh. He will try to use your leg as a scratch post. He has no idea this hurts. He always looks like he has been ripping bong tokes.

He lays half in the food dish when he eats. He actually had to be taught how to eat.

Even though he is huge and not even a year old yet.. he somehow fits under the couch. He is like 10 pounds.

Here he is, laying at the food dish

20210829-195210.jpg

He doesnt meow....he makes shrieking sounds. It hasnt been easy to find a home for him. He drools on himself so much that his neck/breast fur is scraggly.

So this is my retarded cat lol

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wasn't even aware you could get retarded cats. One of the cats I had with my ex was fucking beyond stupid. He couldn't meow either, he just squeaked. I remember one time he was walking across a window sill in my living room and the window was open, he stuck his head out and fell out of it.... Luckily it wasn't a steep drop but he was limping for about a week afterwards Lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wasn't even aware you could get retarded cats. One of the cats I had with my ex was fucking beyond stupid. He couldn't meow either, he just squeaked. I remember one time he was walking across a window sill in my living room and the window was open, he stuck his head out and fell out of it.... Luckily it wasn't a steep drop but he was limping for about a week afterwards Lol.

My old cat was dementia retarded for the last 4-5 years of her life. I was always chasing her off for bad habits.

But she got me back when she passed away on my lap....pissing all over... Had to chuck the sofa... lulz...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt know either until Chicky B.

I love that fucking tard though lol

And he falls off of things.....sometimes tries to jump from surface to surface but just hits the ground and just lays there lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210831-204215.jpg

He is really crawling around now. Oh its definately a boy, btw. His whole businesses is easier to tell now lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our family cat loves to lay on my flip flops which I use when I go outside to smoke. Usually that just means I have to scoot him out of the way when I want to use my flip flops but today kitty decided he had a big hairball to vomit up and he spewed all over my flip flops. Of course, he decided to eat a whole can of cat food first then vomit it all up on my flip flops.

How extra special. :(

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Our family cat loves to lay on my flip flops which I use when I go outside to smoke. Usually that just means I have to scoot him out of the way when I want to use my flip flops but today kitty decided he had a big hairball to vomit up and he spewed all over my flip flops. Of course, he decided to eat a whole can of cat food first then vomit it all up on my flip flops.

How extra special. :(

Post a pic!!!

(Of your kitty.....not the cat slime lol)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And he falls off of things.....sometimes tries to jump from surface to surface but just hits the ground and just lays there lol

Yeah, chasing flies and falling off table tops, knocking everything over in the process, shitting outside of the litterbox rather than in it or on the rare occasion he managed to do his business in the right place, he didn't ever attempt to bury or conceal it like his bro did....

That cat was definitely retarded Lol. Handsome lil devil though...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, chasing flies and falling off table tops, knocking everything over in the process, shitting outside of the litterbox rather than in it or on the rare occasion he managed to do his business in the right place, he didn't ever attempt to bury or conceal it like his bro did....

That cat was definitely retarded Lol. Handsome lil devil though...

Chicky will run into walls lol

He does go in the litter box thank God. One time though he peed all the way to the box...it was so gross but funny lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210904-105122.jpg

Here is Mr Fuzzy Bean today.

He doesnt like being held up for pictures much anymore....poor little guy tucked his tale lol

I'm gonna try to get a video of him being bottle fed, because when he sucks his ears wiggle back and forth and he does swimming motions with his arms and its adorable ♡

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20210904-105122.jpg

He doesnt like being held up for pictures much anymore....poor little guy tucked his tale lol

I'm gonna try to get a video of him being bottle fed, because when he sucks his ears wiggle back and forth and he does swimming motions with his arms and its adorable ♡

Very cute.... I love kittens but not so much when they grow up...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210904-105122.jpg

Very cute.... I love kittens but not so much when they grow up...

Doesnt he kind of look like a cranky teddy bear? Lol

His face when I take pictures lol. He is like "well....she feeds me. So...get it over with" lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's a shame we can't safely remove their pituitary gland and keep them sweet forever...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210906-163409.jpg

Mr Fuzzy Bean this week.

He just pigged out on his bottle and got cleaned up. I just love how he will sit there now like he is a tiny little cat or something :D

Squish "gave" him her PJ shirt to cuddle with lol. I'm going to teach her to bottle feed him during the next feeding.

Last edited: