Lotsa Protesters

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
hmm I wonder if that's what's going on Interstate 5, I heard on the radio earlier it was closed and people were on the freeway....

sho'nuff them peace loving commie hippies is slowing down commerce and the Families trip to Disneylands!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe but to block the bridge? My aunt commutes everyday for work. That scared us for her.

It's irritating I'm sure, but that type of thing has happened before in the Bay Area. In the larger scheme of things, it's still an inconvenience rather than a real danger in most instances.

I understand your family is already under a lot of pressure and experiencing a lot of fear and sense of danger. I'm sorry that this is all happening.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Maybe but to block the bridge? My aunt commutes everyday for work. That scared us for her.

I'm sorry she got caught up like that but if protestors restricted themselves to times/places that didn't cause any inconveniences or disturbances the government would simply ignore them.

They ignore them anyway, as much as they can.

It's the inconveniences and disturbances (with the media attention which results) that make it work.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the things I commend about Europeans is when they have a seriious issue, they don't hesitate to shut shit down. Too bad if anyone is inconvenienced. There's important shit that needs to be addressed.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
One of the things I commend about Europeans is when they have a seriious issue, they don't hesitate to shut shit down. Too bad if anyone is inconvenienced. There's important shit that needs to be addressed.

Governments should fear their people, not the other way 'round.

The USA isn't a democracy and hasn't been for a long time.