LotusBud, what are your thoughts on Dr. Naomi Wolf

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hopefully all the sane people can unite and we can break up the establishment. This shouldnt be partisan for us.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Some, some libs are still able to think for themselves. But most of them will do whatever CNN tells them the scientists are saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Didn't a leftist get castrated for taking a picture with Candace owens?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The View is horrid. Uhg.

Did they eat their own again? I cannot listen to Joy without wanting to seppuku myself.
that fat spic girl reminds me of someone

I left them in the pit to hiss and spit with eachother for a bit. I can see why lmaoooo
10 bucks says if you stopped responding to them right now they'd continue to glide on their own butthurt for a least a day or two before crashing back into one of their safe spaces offisite.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like deports vid got scrubbed from the inferwebs. Cunty assed youtube must have got butt hurt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Looks like deports vid got scrubbed from the inferwebs. Cunty assed youtube must have got butt hurt.
THe Ununited Territories of Americhina

give it 5 years

Just dropped another 2k on guns an ammo ..... and getting a 22Kw generator with a 1000 gallon fuel tank installed next month.

2 industrial size freezers fit nicely into my four car garage and my water supply is spring fed well.

canned goods and meal kits to last a minimum of 6 months

the fucking crisis is coming

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

give it 5 years

Just dropped another 2k on guns an ammo ..... and getting a 22Kw generator with a 1000 gallon fuel tank installed next month.

2 industrial size freezers fit nicely into my four car garage and my water supply is spring fed well.

Get a Kholer or Cummins. Generac is shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

give it 5 years

Really?

Everyone down here raves over them

why is that?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didn't a leftist get castrated for taking a picture with Candace owens?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The View is horrid. Uhg.

Did they eat their own again? I cannot listen to Joy without wanting to seppuku myself.
that fat spic girl reminds me of someone

I left them in the pit to hiss and spit with eachother for a bit. I can see why lmaoooo
10 bucks says if you stopped responding to them right now they'd continue to glide on their own butthurt for a least a day or two before crashing back into one of their safe spaces offisite.

I am absolutely positive this is true. They need to download the most recent update of what they are supposed to believe. Heaven forbid they ever, GASP, think for themselves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

give it 5 years

Really?

Everyone down here raves over them

why is that?
This is gonna sound overly simplistic but Kholer and Cummins are engineering companies and have a much lower failure rate than Generac. Generac has name recognition because they spend millions in advertisements. They sell shitloads for the lowest price and they deal with the failure rates because they have the volume of first time buyers to make up for the people they piss off with their high failure rate.