The Portuguese don't seem to like Lotusbud.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now you are using racist terms in general discussion?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, vanilla is brown, you know that right? And I was referring to your personality.

You're also a snowflake, those are indeed white, but I'm referring to how easily they can melt.

madagascar-vanilla-beans.jpg

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting the topic back on track before a certain out of control poster tried to threadjack it. Here is the full article.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Threadjacking shit posters please stay on topic.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you hear voices? Of course you do, now renounce Satan and shout, 'out devil, out satan!'

He thinks me calling him "vanilla" is racist. He should of been offended by my perception of his sexuality. I'm guessing he has sex through a hole in his sheet.
He might be one of those Mormons (Who are great people by the way, I love the Mormons) but that magic underwear thing...**shudders**

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you read the article they are angry at the Californians who move to Portugal and then shit the place up. You really should learn basic reading skills.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A creative name which perfectly fits the topic of discussion is not a callout thread. Now, stop threadjacking in general discussion, please.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A creative name which perfectly fits the topic of discussion is not a callout thread. Now, stop threadjacking in general discussion, please.

It's not creative whatsoever especially since people have been posting about it already on this forum. Did you have a stroke or what?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That people should be culturally sensitive when they move to other countries so as not to piss off the locals.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny how this thread has been up for 4 1/2 hours with no problem. Hmmmm.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thread is in GENERAL SECTION, in PUBLIC VIEW.. I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to be calling people a fucking Moron in a thread where the OP posted a legit topic. I know you probably don't give 2 shits that BF needs posters here and this certainly isn't helping that when potential users look in and see someone being ridiculed. :/ You could have reported and moved on, BUT NOPE, you had to shit things up. AGAIN.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thread is in GENERAL SECTION, in PUBLIC VIEW.. I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to be calling people a fucking Moron in a thread where the OP posted a legit topic. I know you probably don't give 2 shits that BF needs posters here and this certainly isn't helping that when potential users look in and see someone being ridiculed. :/ You could have reported and moved on, BUT NOPE, you had to shit things up. AGAIN.

He should have posted it in a legitimate way. Period.

You could have moved on yourself, but you choose to carry on.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Bastard Factory Thread jacking, shit posting in the general section AGAIN with Admin. Getting OLD FAST. They could have reported instead of shitting all over this thread and the subject could have been changed, if needed

Look at the BF hall monitor go!

Do you think BF will give you a gold star this time?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's interesting. I don't suppose there's an article involved with that meme.

My neighbors and Portuguese friends love me. But I speak to them in my feeble Portuguese and I live pretty much like they live. Every single person who has asked me where I am from has gotten very excited that I am not ENglish (they always think at first that English speakers are English). They much prefer Americans, which is kind of funny. One neighbor told us it warms his heart that we are here.

There are some right wing types here who hate immigrants, and I am sure in the heavily gentrified areas there is some major resenment. I do not blame them. But I am not one of those Americans. I live in a little village, in a little house, and I am not driving prices up with my bullshit and ostentation.