Loxism.... A term that is a taboo subject in juden clown world

Adam Hitler

Elton "Aidsman" John sucks cock
Factory Bastard
LOXISM -- Noun. Pronounced (lok' sizm).

(1) The belief that Jews are superior in human character or ability to non-Jews.

(2) Discrimination, prejudice, and hate expressed by Jews against non-Jews.

Screenshot-2024-07-20-11-10-16-AM.png

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
fuck the jews. bring back Hitler in any which form or way it can be done. gas chamber them all.. and all the rest of the worthless cunts out there. trim off say 5 billion people. give me a private island and some slaves. life would be beautiful.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Try talking to a liberal about Loxism and watch their brain melt.

"B-b-b-but I thought jews were the good guys?"

Lol if only they knew...

Last edited:

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Read the OP you fagoholic.
i think the more you respond to him, he sees that as you are interested in him, and its making him hard jacking off to your posts. so in this case and this poster its best to ignore him. he will beat up on his Ken blow up doll he has in his bed right now

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Hey man, it's okay when HE says he and his culture/ethnic group are superior though?

Isn't that some shit. He shits on the Jews for this belief, a belief he shares about his own ethnic group. You can't make the nonsense up.
What a piss poor deflection attempt. Loxism is an extremely obscure term which is heavily suppressed, whereas "White supremacy" is parrotted constantly by the (jewish) MSM and used to shame and undermine White civilisation.

Admit it, you hadn't heard of the term until I brought it up...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a piss poor deflection attempt. Loxism is an extremely obscure term which is heavily suppressed, whereas "White supremacy" is parrotted constantly by the (jewish) MSM and used to shame and undermine White civilisation.

Admit it, you hadn't heard of the term until I brought it up...

It's not a deflection. You talk about whites being superior all the time.

Are you no longer feeling confident in those statements?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was just thinking, I haven't changed the locks on this place since I bought it several years ago. I know that doesn't change the fact that Faerie Anne never matured past the masturbation phase of childhood development. Thoughts, Prayers, Funny Memes?

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I was just thinking, I haven't changed the locks on this place since I bought it several years ago. I know that doesn't change the fact that Faerie Anne never matured past the masturbation phase of childhood development. Thoughts, Prayers, Funny Memes?
Let's just light a candle.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's not a deflection. You talk about whites being superior all the time.

Are you no longer feeling confident in those statements?
Give it a few more months, by then clearly whatever's left of 'Great Britain' will be like the Singapore of Europe, but with 20% fewer Polish guest workers and more expensive daily foodstuffs from the eurocommies, but they will rule their sovereign domain almost the size of New Jersey, but without the healthy economic environment of course.

Last edited: