Magatards in Congress

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Sort of an aside here:

There certainly are people, let's call them trumputinists, who prefer dicktatership to democracy. No doubt of it.
Now at the risk of being offensive to some, or of being politically incorrect, to prefer dicktatership is to reject self determination - to prefer being told what to do to having to make one's own path, to freethink. It is passive, an expression of the feminine principle, devoid of masculinism - in other words .... okay, here it comes, I'm going to say it - it's gay, it's very gay. Trumputinists are gay, and that's just the way it is.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sort of an aside here:

There certainly are people, let's call them trumputinists, who prefer dicktatership to democracy. No doubt of it.
Now at the risk of being offensive to some, or of being politically incorrect, to prefer dicktatership is to reject self determination - to prefer being told what to do to having to make one's own path, to freethink. It is passive, an expression of the feminine principle, devoid of masculinism - in other words .... okay, here it comes, I'm going to say it - it's gay, it's very gay. Trumputinists are gay, and that's just the way it is.

Americans should be fighting against fascism, not welcoming it inside.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Americans? Nah, not just Americans, Murdie. Any rational democracy should be doing so.

Imagine a country led by the likes of @Adam Hitler ?

There'd be open sewers with blood running down the drains. Even a Hieronymus Bosch painting wouldn't capture the scene.

The U.S. government is currently (and scandalously) left with a lame legislative branch.

Gaetzgate, anyone?

(That moron will undoubtedly find McCarthy's replacement through Venmo.)

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
No more dragfag storytime for you, mister...
4366d896bc22073322f3956dd073eee4.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sort of an aside here:

And yet it's you leftards who fanatically support and promote the LGBT agenda. :Crazy:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm a commie? No I'm not. Actually, you people are supporters of Putin. Whose the commie here?

I do support your right to be queer though. You'd be safe from prosecution if it was up to me.
Who said anything about commies?

Historically they were anti-gay, which shits on both your and Admin's "alternate" lifestyle choices.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sort of an aside here:

Not sure I agree with it being an expression of the feminine principle. Only if you defiine "feminine" in an ultra conservative sort of way. The feminine is receptive, yes, but passive? Nope.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not sure I agree with it being an expression of the feminine principle. Only if you defiine "feminine" in an ultra conservative sort of way. The feminine is receptive, yes, but passive? Nope.

You just might be trying to change the definition of "feminine" to fit you so you can think of yourself as being "feminine".

This is common with a lot of butch females.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

True, true. It takes a tremendous effort to remain receptive in the face of masculine chaos.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No more dragfag storytime for you, mister...

I've never been to a Drag Queen Story Hour. I'm a little bit too old to attend. Also, I'm already a lifelong fan of reading (but let me help you here: a book is that rectangular thing you may have seen on occasion that has flattened and dried wood pulp leaves with letters printed on them).