Man raped by African in broad daylight in the UK (yeah seriously)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
0_rape-investigationJPG.jpg

Man in his 40s is 'pushed to the ground and raped' while walking on footpath near nature reserve in Middlesbrough
  • Cleveland Police are investigating after alleged attack at 7.30pm on Thursday
  • Victim said the attack happened on path from Tees Barrage to Newport bridge
  • He said she was walking on the path near to Maze Park Nature Reserv

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What the actual fuck is this world coming to? Ngger faggots raping white men in broad daylight, where's my lynching noose and blowtorch....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He's prolly lying .. fake rape crap

LOL 'he said she was walking' ... what the actual fuck, who got raped a man or woman ?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Man in his 40s is 'pushed to the ground and raped' while walking on footpath near nature reserve in Middlesbrough

What the actual fuck is this world coming to? Ngger faggots raping white men in broad daylight, where's my lynching noose and blowtorch....
Ask your prison sexual deviant therapist, if interracial gay rape fantasies are right for you.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's prolly lying .. fake rape crap

Presumably you're saying this because the alleged offender is black and the victim white?

You do realise how serious the UK police have to consider an offence before the mainstream media posts a picture of a black suspect? Usually all racial references are omitted.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you cunts werent disarmed, maybe you could shoot attacking niggers.

But I like your tactic of burying your head in the dirt and offering up your rusty star as a distraction LOL

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ask your prison sexual deviant therapist, if interracial gay rape fantasies are right for you.

What a shocker that you would take an avid interest in a gay rape case.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

What a shocker that you would take an avid interest in a gay rape case.

^^^Something a homophobic homogay would say in week misdirection of his innate proclivities.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Did your nipple pierce your blouse when you read the story?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The police won't help you, labor will tell victims they need to shut their filthy mouths for the sake of "diversity, and aren't you all so glad you agreed to disarm and become defenseless?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The police won't help you, labor will tell victims they need to shut their filthy mouths for the sake of "diversity, and aren't you all so glad you agreed to disarm and become defenseless?

The public have never been armed here like in the US, at least not in my lifetime, it's a completely different setup in Europe.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The public have never been armed here like in the US, at least not in my lifetime, it's a completely different setup in Europe.
Yep, and when the immigrant hoards you're importing turn on you en masse, it'll be the end of you. Best get you an illegal gun while you can.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, and when the immigrant hoards you're importing turn on you en masse, it'll be the end of you. Best get you an illegal gun while you can.
5 year sentence for an illegal gun and ammo is very hard to get, and expensive if you can..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you use your arms in self defense here, you face prison.

So we kinda are "disarmed" in the way where legislation gets passed that infringes on our constitutional rights.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If you use your arms in self defense here, you face prison.

So we kinda are "disarmed" in the way where legislation gets passed that infringes on our constitutional rights.

Best to have arms and avoid all altercations until you can't.

I've already accepted that in a battle, I'll protect my household and take the full blame.... but I hope to take the blame for killing as many fuckwits as possible.

If I'm going to prison, every one of those motherfuckers are dying.

No regrets....no remorse... just KILL KILL KILL...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

5 year sentence for an illegal gun and ammo is very hard to get, and expensive if you can..
As they say in America: "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"
Firearms offences fell 2% to 6,525 recorded incidents

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who would bother raping you DD? You’ve got some imagination