Marijuana = No Covid-19

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Cannabis compounds stopped COVID virus from infecting human cells in lab study

Cannabis compounds prevented the virus that causes COVID-19 from penetrating healthy human cells, according to a laboratory study published in the Journal of Nature Products. The two compounds commonly found in hemp — called cannabigerolic acid, or CBGA, and cannabidiolic acid, or CBDA — were identified during a chemical screening effort as having potential to combat coronavirus, researchers from Oregon State University said. In the study, they bound to spike proteins found on the virus and blocked a step the pathogen uses to infect people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not true man :LOL3: I smoke enough herbs to choke 3 hippies and still got it, but maybe it'd have been WORSE had I not been a user of cannabiniods ... hmmmmmm

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Not true man :LOL3: I smoke enough herbs to choke 3 hippies and still got it, but maybe it'd have been WORSE had I not been a user of cannabiniods ... hmmmmmm
I mean, considering your crippling blues, it's very possible.

BTW some weed strains can get you depressed

I smoked a joint two years ago, thinking it would help my anxiety. WRONG move

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I smoked a joint two years ago, thinking it would help my anxiety. WRONG move
Weed can be a mood regulator or a mood enhancer.

If you're anxious and you smoke sativa strains, you'll get even worse

If you're depressed and you smoke indicas, same thing

Hybrids are the best option, you have to find out which strains you should use depending on your mood

That's easier said than done, but if you're living in a place where weed is legal, it should be much easier

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Indicas man, the comforting bliss .. the world shuts off around you leaving you wrapped in a warm blanket of loneliness

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Indicas man, the comforting bliss .. the world shuts off around you leaving you wrapped in a warm blanket of loneliness

One of the first strains I grew was Aurora Indica from Nirvana

I absolutely love the taste, a sweet grape flavor, very delicious

But smoking it too much would make incredibly lazy and sleepy all the time

I used to take 2 hour naps in the middle of afternoon when I was smoking it

So for a while, all I smoke was Aurora Indica and Master Kush

But it wasn't a good combo, the kush had a "soil" taste I didn't like much

So I started breeding strains.

I got a piece of brick weed that had some seeds, it was some sort of cheese, nothing great about it, but I felt it kind gave me a bit of lift-me-up

So I bred it with the Aurora Indica and I came up with a great strain which I call #8

I've been cloning the same plant for 5 years now LOL

Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No wonder I aint got this shit lol.

This combined with my O+ blood, Im a SUPER ALPHA!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

come ta think of it, you look like a Stoner

120.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Depression may be triggered, but that usually occurs with depressed people. Alcohol is a bigger depressant generally. On both, moderation is the key.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The cannabinoids have to be ingested in some form, capsules or oils.

"Orally bioavailable and with a long history of safe human use, these cannabinoids, isolated or in hemp extracts, have the potential to prevent as well as treat infection by SARS-CoV-2."

I clicked on the study cited in the magazine article.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Weed will lower your blood pressure - - - - - -
Not to mention your bank account !

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps there may be some medicinal effects to THC which protects people against COVID?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Cannabis compounds stopped COVID virus from infecting human cells in lab study

Cannabis compounds prevented the virus that causes COVID-19 from penetrating healthy human cells, according to a laboratory study published in the Journal of Nature Products. The two compounds commonly found in hemp — called cannabigerolic acid, or CBGA, and cannabidiolic acid, or CBDA — were identified during a chemical screening effort as having potential to combat coronavirus, researchers from Oregon State University said. In the study, they bound to spike proteins found on the virus and blocked a step the pathogen uses to infect people.

Drug junkie