Mark Esper: Trump - Fool or Puppet?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now, people often ask "Well what policy of Trump's did you object to".
,Aside from the many which have been repeatedly discussed, there are overwhelming numbers which thankfully were turned back by the managing adults around him who recognized how dangerous he was.

Esper recalls ‘outlandish’ Trump foreign policy proposals in new memoir

“None of this was in our nation’s interests, and as I calmly responded with facts, data and arguments, I saw some irritation in him — I was the ‘new guy’ pushing back,” Esper wrote. “I knew right then and there that this job would be far more challenging than I had anticipated, to say the least.”

The excerpt comes as Esper’s book, “A Sacred Oath: Memoirs of a Secretary of Defense During Extraordinary Times,” offers a number of bombshell allegations against Trump, including that the former president proposed

The Hill reached out to Trump’s team for comment. In response to Esper’s claim about proposing to launch missiles to strike drug labs in Mexico, the former president said he would not comment on the allegation but called Esper a “RINO,” or Republican in name only.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the interview, Mark Esper comes across as a professional and struck me as a credible witness to abject buffoonery in the WH. "Hey Mark, lets carpet bomb Mexico, they'll never know who did it!"

"But Milley talked to his Chicom counterparts to reassure them, that was very bad!" Fucking Idiot Trumper's.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd invade Mexico and kill drug traffickers just the same way we took out muhzie warlords. Why are you libs such coward assed pussies?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched the interview, Mark Esper comes across as a professional and struck me as a credible witness to abject buffoonery in the WH. "Hey Mark, lets carpet bomb Mexico, they'll never know who did it!"

"But Milley talked to his Chicom counterparts to reassure them, that was very bad!" Fucking Idiot Trumper's.
Leave it to you to go full clown car and take it from drone strike to B-52 carpet bomb! LMFAO!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Leave it to you to go full clown car and take it from drone strike to B-52 carpet bomb! LMFAO!
Leave it to you to not understand nuance or satire, Nigger!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Leave it to you to not understand nuance or satire, Nigger!
Leave it to you to suck a nigger dik!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'd invade Mexico and kill drug traffickers just the same way we took out muhzie warlords. Why are you libs such coward assed pussies?
I thought Trump''s big beautiful wall stopped all the bad people?
I thought people like you said we should invest in electronic countermeasures?

KABOOM! PWN3D!
Motion sensors and heat detectors along known immigrant routes, does not equal bombing women and children, you fucking retard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought Trump''s big beautiful wall stopped all the bad people?
I thought people like you said we should invest in electronic countermeasures?

KABOOM! PWN3D!
Motion sensors and heat detectors along known immigrant routes, does not equal bombing women and children, you fucking retard.
We're talking about killing drug dealers, tard....or are you doing an in play goal post move?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Donald J Trump, who famously knows more than his Admirals and Generals, whined that our Naval Armada was not pretty enough. Could this be the so called "Gavy" that Pauncho Pissant is always gushing about?

This is the same numb nuts that they had to hide the name of the USS John McCain to avoid bruising his delicate feels.

Survey, show me luxurious Aircraft Carriers!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump meets with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, I ie the top Officers from all the Services 4 Star Head Goudas

After which a General goes home s and Tosses and Turns all night, get's up and researches the 25th Amendment,

That's your Boy Trumptards, the man that disturbs his Military Leaders so much, they start questioning his sanity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump meets with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, I ie the top Officers from all the Services 4 Star Head Goudas

After which a General goes home s and Tosses and Turns all night, get's up and researches the 25th Amendment,

That's your Boy Trumptards, the man that disturbs his Military Leaders so much, they start questioning his sanity.

Trump is the best President America has had in over 100 years. diaper joe and the nigger are the worst.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How long did it take him to find a policy that Mark Esper had a problem with?

Bahahaha. Fucking psychos.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Bombing Mexico and China, and executing protesters comes to mind, you fetus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bombing Mexico and China, and executing protesters comes to mind, you fetus.

Are you really THAT partisan brainwashed?

Oh okay so Mark Esper decides to capitalize on a partisan cold war with a book and everything he writes is gospel truth exactly how he says it is.

And yet Obama and now Biden have bombed and murdered civilians and the same people pretending to give a fuck about things that didnt happen as well as buying into a one sided partisan bent version of shit that did happen are totally fine with all that.

Do you know WHY Trump was hestitant to send money to Ukraine? And have you asked yourself WHY you believe it's bad thing?

Such a one sided, one way, selfish approach to everything.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’d just like to remind all of you that admin sucks cock

Carry on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump is the best President America has had in over 100 years. diaper joe and the nigger are the worst.

You can ask these people for policies that back their hysterical claims. And they either blather some complete bullshit lie (like "dont say gay" bill that they lied their asses off about) or they have nothing. If you tell them why you voted a certain way and show them, they call it a lie and tell you it's because you are a terrible person. Its unhinged. You cant reason with them. They are too full of hate.

Finally.....Mark Esper write a book and provides his one sided partisan hit pieces so he can make money exploiting divisions in the country.

AND anyone who counters the constant "Trump bad blah blah" claims is conveniently labeled and dismissed so the counter claims never have to be addressed.

These people never said shit about Ukraine and that shit show and now Mark Esper gave his partisan shit opinion on it .....oh NOW they have an opinion. And it's not even their own opinions based on facts. It's the opinions given to them by people who confirm their biases.

I'm willing to bet the people who are gonna be humping this book like it's the gospel literally NEVER follow anything until their media masters start reporting what they want people to think about it.

So what are the legal conditions on this? Because it's either going to be labeled a memoir(people cant sue for a memoir because memoirs are a bias recollection of things) or there is some way that Trump cannot legally correct anything.

Oh I see.....its a memoir. THERE ya go. So basically Esper can say anything and he wont have to be accountable for lies and distortions.

When groupy Patricia Keannely (?) wrote Strange Days and published a ton of bullshit about other people? She couldn't be sued because the book was a memoir. The thing with writing a memoir is, its YOUR personal story. So you can pretty much write it how you claim to remember it and avoid libel/slander. It's your perspective.

People have written memoirs about all kinds of shit that may or may not be true about people in the memoir and avoided lawsuits. Like the story Nikki Six told about Ozzy snorting ants at a hotel or how him and Tommy Lee raped a groupy who was passed out. Once it's a memoir its gonna be a bias version of events where a person can recall things anyway they want.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mark Esper: Trump - Fool or Puppet?

Just another name to add to the proscription list of Deep State traitors to Liberty.

If you take just a glance at this assholes complaints? You see what a fucking hysterical hypocrite he is.

Basically he is all traumatized by Trump "possibly" doing the kind of stuff that Obama did on a weekly basis and that Biden did his first month in office.

So Esper is totes cool with bombing schools and clinics and slaughtering innocent people as long as his establishment is doing it.

Shooting missiles at drug labs in Mexico is terrifying though. Wouldnt wanna harm the oppresive cartel or anything.

He is capitalizing on and reinforcing the division his ilk has worked so hard to accomplish. Of course people like H who called actual policies that were passed and the results all lies will take this hyper partisan propaganda memoir as total truth. Its stuff they WANT to believe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is a fool. No two ways about it. Why doesn’t he visit his buddy Putin and ask him to end the war, or something close. Return home a hero and get re elected?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems Like such a logical move for a guy who wants to be re elected. No? What could the No reason be?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Seems Like such a logical move for a guy who wants to be re elected. No? What could the No reason be?
Donnie gets very upset when Putin gives him a tongue lashing.

helsinki-trump-putin-gty-ps-210615_1623791556307_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is a fool. No two ways about it. Why doesn’t he visit his buddy Putin and ask him to end the war, or something close. Return home a hero and get re elected?
Didnt you libtards promise that things would be better under biden? :Popcorn:

What gives?