a2qhl2.jpg

30j7d08.jpg

giphy.gif

OP
OP
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
So - the important thing is quantity, not quality... right?

Call me crazy, but if one of MY members posted like that they'd be getting a PM from me. I don't believe in "quantity."

If shitposting is all you can do, then head somewhere else.

OP
OP
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
It blows my mind how the Knife Wielder guy has the run of this place. Am I missing something? I check in, new posts, and it's always that member saying something they've already said a hundred times before.
Am I just out of touch with the kool kids today?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been doing this with the Knife Wielder stuff. Spamming himself senseless. And I have to scroll past Bear's posts because his blue font looks like a blur on my screen. I can see his words on my phone but not on my computer unless I lean in real close. It's not like he has much to say, anyway.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been doing this with the Knife Wielder stuff. Spamming himself senseless. And I have to scroll past Bear's posts because his blue font looks like a blur on my screen. I can see his words on my phone but not on my computer unless I lean in real close. It's not like he has much to say, anyway.
I take it as a compliment that you’ve noticed so much about me sire, watch me go without a care in the world...

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't read a fucking thing you have to say because of your blue font. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked? LOL

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
wish there were more people here. this place is great and not too many other anything goes boards out there from what I was told.

4 chan grosses me out.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Click on realgrimm's MEMES thread in [IMAGES]. neverfuckingmind/fuckthatshit