MATAMUERTOS Has GAIDS

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn’t even mention that shit but got banned for it! I feel cheated but hey it’s just another gore forum! Unlike this board!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
good to see they don't take that bullshit lightly
No you won't. Not after this...
...all your people here, are watching, and listening, and learning...
,,,and not caring ...you're the butt hurt faggOts...following a fella' pout and whine abooT his wrongdoings ....go suck a wet bag full of cOcks ffs and beat it !! no one cares...I'll be the next on your precious site to fuck with ya'll feels if yer not carefull BAAAAA jajajajajajajajajajajaja

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What the fuck is going on in here...was there a break out at Camp "Dropatonaweight" ?? ffs 3 new retards going around liking each others posts like a bunch of Cockilstiltskins ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ah yes. Calling other members PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. What retards resort to when they need the hemorrhoid cream.
Did you pedeo'd ??

Got to be an easier way to get a date Morteisma ...
source.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just visited 'Goregrish' ffs what a shithole
dusty-street-poor-african-village-260nw-56350441.jpg
.. you better get a shot Shampy (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shampy... I believe you forgot to wipe your shoes before coming in and you have tracked in some shIt ... lololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao .... bunch'a ass hurt losers come over and WHINEEEEEEEEE LOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you forget your wipeys ...please do not get anal leakage all over the place thankyouUUU

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's right you fucker ...emoticon away, lolol if I catch you I'ma rub my ball sac all over your forehead ...