Meltdowns, I cause 'em

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Fuck all gods.

Odin was cool, though.

I know a guy who is slowly, studiously writing a book on Scandinavian and Germanic mythology. He started it in prison, and he's been writing for 9 years. He gets a tattoo devoted to every chapter he finishes. He's got two legs, half a torso, and one earlobe left.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Damaged Maven, post:

I know a guy who is slowly, studiously writing a book on Scandinavian and Germanic mythology. He started it in prison, and he's been writing for 9 years. He gets a tattoo devoted to every chapter he finishes. He's got two legs, half a torso, and one earlobe left.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess,he has a tatoo on his cock saying Fuck Me- - - - - -

PS-You can't get into heaven if you have tatoos-just saying- - - - - -

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
5-simple-steps-to-avoiding-meltdowns-in-public.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I fucking love it when Christians, in hope of seeing their parents in Heaven, threaten people. Just love it! I feel a forgotten swell of movement in my pants, any kids around I can get to sit on my lap?

Pig is done here, after proving the thread's title. *kisses you all with open herpes lips* I'll get back to y'all when I feel like it if I ever do...

SSS
- uncool

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I fucking love it when Christians, in hope of seeing their parents in Heaven, threaten people. Just love it! I feel a forgotten swell of movement in my pants, any kids around I can get to sit on my lap?

Pig is done here, after proving the thread's title. *kisses you all with open herpes lips* I'll get back to y'all when I feel like it if I ever do...

SSS
- uncool
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! are ya?

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
My mother and father are with God.

That sounded so fucking generic, hopefull of you. I guess you were strong (homonym) enough to pull the plug? Whoosh, what a jerk (homonym) that must've taken to yank out a 240W 3-spiked male plug that you ultimately needed your wife to do. She didn't give a fuck about her/him/you. She's patient (homonym)...

SSS
- tell us all how much you pocketed
You just made my decision for me. I'll see you soon. Then we, you and me, will see what you're made of. Arm yourself, you may have a chance.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The epic eye rolls that idiot above generates are unbelievable ....

tumblr_nt4jcqsX8f1togxzho1_500.gif

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
My mother and father are with God.

That sounded so fucking generic, hopefull of you. I guess you were strong (homonym) enough to pull the plug? Whoosh, what a jerk (homonym) that must've taken to yank out a 240W 3-spiked male plug that you ultimately needed your wife to do. She didn't give a fuck about her/him/you. She's patient (homonym)...

SSS
- tell us all how much you pocketed
You just made my decision for me. I'll see you soon. Then we, you and me, will see what you're made of. Arm yourself, you may have a chance.
What the actual f'n hell is that supposed to mean?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Individual logs into a site, starts a flame thread, and makes no other contribution to the site. What would I do if I was a responsible moderator?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Individual logs into a site, starts a flame thread, and makes no other contribution to the site. What would I do if I was a responsible moderator?

Nothing, That's life..it takes all kinds, you can't get rid just because it's not YOUR thing .... people come equipped with this unique function, it's called...'ignore'
Smile \ frown and move on

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Can't get anything? Not even changing your avatar while contemplating the color of your print at the same time?

Haha, I guess there's a lot of action in PMs behind the scene. Thank fuck for someone else who saw the obvious and gently told you, eh? You got friends here - how fucking touching.

"I'm not gonna touch you, I'm gonna grope you!"

*stretches hard and strong* yeah that's one of my own. What the fuck is new, noob? I think you should call me out and stack the judge's panel and whatever retarded "rules" you think would fit. I mean, after the first ones, ya gotta make peace behind the scenes. I do the same with my drug dealers...

SSS
-give my joint a fuckin' dip, eh?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I’m good. I can read just fine.

Really? Gosh, what a relief, none of us thought so. I mean, you were posting with a Batman avatar while posting with blue text! Batman? But wait, your avatar has changed but you don't what the fuck to do about your stamped Blue Text.

You fucking embarrassment. Gimme yo momma's numbuh. It would be so funny, I'd record the shit. You just sat on your small balls, theatergoer. What was that? You actually pay for tickets instead of waiting a day most instead of ripping it without smelling your twat's vegan queef?

I think you should call me out. I think you should choose the judges! You're Batman, can you deal with the violent rapist gettin' it like you wish you could, honey-booboos?

Watching me painfully and laughably tear you down like the last pathetic faggot who actually cried out that he'd kill me in the real word will sound like you, wherever the fuck your equally baaaaaawlin' ass peer decides to finally buck up, and see what's up?

SSS
- lets dance, babygurl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I did some research into your background SSS ... No wonder you're so retarded
Neglectful parenting would seem to be the culprit ...
tenor.gif
That'll do it .. :LMAO2:

Last edited:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m good. I can read just fine.

Really? Gosh, what a relief, none of us thought so. I mean, you were posting with a Batman avatar while posting with blue text! Batman? But wait, your avatar has changed but you don't what the fuck to do about your stamped Blue Text.

You fucking embarrassment. Gimme yo momma's numbuh. It would be so funny, I'd record the shit. You just sat on your small balls, theatergoer. What was that? You actually pay for tickets instead of waiting a day most instead of ripping it without smelling your twat's vegan queef?

I think you should call me out. I think you should choose the judges! You're Batman, can you deal with the violent rapist gettin' it like you wish you could, honey-booboos?

Watching me painfully and laughably tear you down like the last pathetic faggot who actually cried out that he'd kill me in the real word will sound like you, wherever the fuck your equally baaaaaawlin' ass peer decides to finally buck up, and see what's up?

SSS
- lets dance, babygurl
jfc you're boring. Am I supposed to be upset because you don't approve of my avatar or text color? I'm not going to call you out because idgaf about entertaining your lame flame game bullshit.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Pocketful of Sunshine, post:

SSS
- lets dance, babygurl[/QUOTE]
jfc you're boring. Am I supposed to be upset because you don't approve of my avatar or text color? I'm not going to call you out because idgaf about entertaining your lame flame game bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Internet-e1700e-1723084.jpg