Member Map!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Victoria's beautiful! Nice place to live. I went camping in a gorgeous spot north of Victoria with a boyfriend. I'll never forget the sunset over the lake, wherever we were. The sun was as big as the entire sky as it dropped behind the mountain.

Yeah, it is a nice place to live. A bit expensive, though. Moreso than Vancouver (island life and all). They call this area "Canada's South Pacific"; not many other places in this country where palm trees grow and the winters are three days long.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hitler Youth Summer Camp, Playa Pinar, Ciudad de la Costa, Montevideo, Uruguay, circa 1942?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
San Francisco before it was a shit hole - - - - - -

34350927822-ccdddae798-k.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember when the Baltimore Colts left in the middle of the night for Indianapolis in 1984? I do. This is where those Mayflower trucks came from.

moving-2.jpg

And there's even a Mayflower trailer sitting there.

mayflower-2.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Remember when the Baltimore Colts left in the middle of the night for Indianapolis in 1984? I do. This is where those Mayflower trucks came from.

moving-2.jpg

And there's even a Mayflower trailer sitting there.

mayflower-2.jpg

It's inconceivable to me of a sports team moving locations and still being considered the same as happens in the US. The only instance in the UK was Wimbledon FC moving to Milton Keynes in about 2004 and being renamed as the Milton Keynes Dons. They quickly dropped any association with Wimbledon though and in fact a new team Wimbledon AFC was formed.

In the US the hometown geography which is the basis for all the fervent support of UK football teams seems not to matter. Give a team some good tax breaks and a shiny new stadium and they're yours so it seems.

That's not sport. It's just money.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Sounds pretty awful, but I have a thing for non white people.
It's good! I was born and raised in a large city, which became a cold and soulless place increasingly filled with people that can't even speak English.

It's hard to explain, but there's a sense of cohesion in rural White areas that isn't found in big cities. A sense of belonging being among my own people. My White brothers here will lend me a hand if need be, and I return the favour.