RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Somewhere in Southeast Brazil

IMG-20190419-143742.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Im here in the Southwestern part of Virginia. Close to the moonshine capital of the world.

Now I know who to send I ever need to get Vitriol's ass kicked

The name Vitriol sounds familiar, but google yielded no results lol.

Yup, feed 'em to the hogs around here lol.

I also trained in martial arts for 8 years.

Vit is good people, if I ever need to send someone to his house, it'll be a barber.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Edison park Chicago, but Puerto Ricans are moving into my building at an alarming rate so might move soon.

I am moving out of this god for saken state.
Conneticut?

Connecticut is full of asshole drivers, and high cost of living. I went there for a couple days, once.

But they have something called fried bread there, that was the best thing I had while there lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I've been through Arkansawr several times on the drive from the gulf coast to Kansas City. I always stopped in Jonesboro on Saturday night at this little motel at an infamous intersection where at least one Arkansas State redneck died horrifically. I'd set up a grill and a lawn chair and just wait....

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Edison park Chicago, but Puerto Ricans are moving into my building at an alarming rate so might move soon.

Conneticut?

Connecticut is full of asshole drivers, and high cost of living. I went there for a couple days, once.

But they have something called fried bread there, that was the best thing I had while there lol.
Eastern CT isn't bad. You have to look around for affordable digs, but overall cost of living is affordable and the folks are cool, at least when I was there. Well, 30 years ago....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Conneticut?

Eastern CT isn't bad. You have to look around for affordable digs, but overall cost of living is affordable and the folks are cool, at least when I was there. Well, 30 years ago....

My gf's parents moved down here from there. Times have changed the way I understand it. Said it use to be affordable there.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

Conneticut?
Just a heads up for you my Petite white wine divorcee ...they call Hartford " Hartfordrica " ....and everywhere else cost a ton to rent....Maybe you'd love Upstate NY....:EvilOne2:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Never really affordable. If you're just a working stiff you struggle. I worked 2nd shift at the shipyard, then newspaper distribution until sunrise, and on weekends I did magazine bundling. I found a 2 story historical register house for $ 750 monthly... about 33% market price... in exchange for upkeep. And this was 1989.

But overall, a good place to live.