Member Map!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Louisiana. Saints, Gumbo, and nigras. LOTS of nigras.
I dated a guy from Louisiana when I was in the service.. His father had a huge cook out and had a crawfish/shrimp boil... He laid newspaper down on a picnic table and dumped all of food there stacked 3 feet tall lol.. ..red potatoes and corn too.. It was the best food I've ever eaten .. by far.. delicious :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just be careful about rubbing your eyes!!!

If anyone's ever feasted this way, they know what I mean!!!
LOL.. Yeah.. I was warned :) TBH.. I was a little freaked out at first, cuz I had to pinch their little heads off...and shell them, but once I tasted it.. I was alright.. His father was a HUGE man and he would suck the little brains out of the crawfish's head.. AAACCccck… that was disgusting to me :p

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You outta try
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nope... .. I was stationed in Korea for 2 years and rarely ate off base.. Although I do love kimchee to this day.. I always thought it was funny going to the clubs there, cuz the dancers would all be nibbling on chicken feet.. I mean? Really? How much fucking meat can be on a chicken foot? LMAO!!

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just be careful about rubbing your eyes!!!

If anyone's ever feasted this way, they know what I mean!!!
Actually the worst is having sexy time after a crawfish boil. Apparently the female genitalia do not like the Zatarain's

Where yat Master? I grew up on the West bank (the best bank).

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You outta try
Nope... .. I was stationed in Korea for 2 years and rarely ate off base.. Although I do love kimchee to this day.. I always thought it was funny going to the clubs there, cuz the dancers would all be nibbling on chicken feet.. I mean? Really? How much fucking meat can be on a chicken foot? LMAO!!
You know what I think when I see someone eating a chicken's foot? I think that some right bastard has buggered off with the rest of the chicken.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL.. Yeah.. I was warned :) TBH.. I was a little freaked out at first, cuz I had to pinch their little heads off...and shell them, but once I tasted it.. I was alright.. His father was a HUGE man and he would suck the little brains out of the crawfish's head.. AAACCccck… that was disgusting to me :p
Mais, dat's de best part.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You outta try
You know what I think when I see someone eating a chicken's foot? I think that some right bastard has buggered off with the rest of the chicken.
Or a bunch of chickens are now wheel chair bound :D

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Edison park Chicago, but Puerto Ricans are moving into my building at an alarming rate so might move soon.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I live in the state that holds the record of governors-turned-president.

Now, how does a poster here post a thread? Is there some kind of necessary post count to hit in order to make topics?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
How does a poster here post a thread? Is there some kind of necessary post count to hit in order to make topics?
At the top of each forum there’s a button kitten. Stroke it until you feel the stress leave your body. Good. Now try to imagine this post is not creepy in any way. Good....