Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I declare this thread officially infected

q7hCWyU.jpeg

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok I confess to paying absolutely zero attention to any of this, so have faggots been quite literally fucking monkeys and spreading the disease to other homos during their HIV "bug-speader" parties/?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok I confess to paying absolutely zero attention to any of this, so have faggots been quite literally fucking monkeys and spreading the disease to other homos during their HIV "bug-speader" parties/?

It's being spread by closet case white nationalists. Watch out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hard to say for certain but its well known that faggits are the reason for the latest outbreak. All the cases have been traced back to a fag fuk fest.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pity we can't post webms on here, there's a very disturbing clip which always does the rounds on 4chan, showing a guy being fisted at what looks to be some LGBT fetish event.

I would tag all the resident libtards in it and ask them how the fuck they can claim faggotry isn't disgusting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pity we can't post webms on here, there's a very disturbing clip which always does the rounds on 4chan, showing a guy being fisted at what looks to be some LGBT fetish event.

I would tag all the resident libtards in it and ask them how the fuck they can claim faggotry isn't disgusting.
They're all ok with that shit. California is reducing crimes for sex with consenting children so what does that tell you?. Dont waste your time.

Sock Town

Factory Bastard
Whites are gonna be walled up inside with their masks on while the infected 3rd worlders and feds burn down the rest of this civilization.