Gay men have spread monkeypox to kids now

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh a thread for the racist, homophobes and the racist adjacent and homophobe adjacent.

Lovely. God fearing people, right?

LOL @ all y'all.
It's true though, that it's spreading through the homosex community. The city of Montreal issued a warning directly to the homosex community urging them to exercise caution before spreading cheek for random cock in gay bars and highway rest stops.

Do you notice how facts don't mean anything to them? Simply mention a fact they dislike any they start jabbering nonsense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh a thread for the racist, homophobes and the racist adjacent and homophobe adjacent.

LOL @ all y'all.
It's true though, that it's spreading through the homosex community. The city of Montreal issued a warning directly to the homosex community warning them to exercise caution before spreading cheek for random cock in gay bars and highway rest stops.

I don't deny that it's spreading through the homosexual community. I never said otherwise.

But in another post you're trying to shame "homophobes", which no doubt includes people who point out that monkeypox is primarily being spread by faggots.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interestingly enough, it truly is a homosexual disease. I'm surprised our media reported the truth, but it's spreading around Montreal's homosex community. Montreal has a sizable Black community (French people prefer French speaking Negroes over English speaking Whites), so I'll assume that's how it spread here from Africa...

I was banned from Twitter for wishing a pox on transgender heads and it is posted here at this very forum in a screencap as proof.....lol

And there are people who doubt the strength of a caskur hex... not flea though, she knows how mine work.

;)

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Paedophiles are notoriously gay so expect children to develop Monkey Pox and spread it to heterosexual families.

Goodness knows how many Asian kids have it since 25% of sex crimes in Asia is committed by American men on Asian children according to an Oprah Winfrey show I watched over 2 decades ago.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL @ all y'all.
It's true though, that it's spreading through the homosex community. The city of Montreal issued a warning directly to the homosex community warning them to exercise caution before spreading cheek for random cock in gay bars and highway rest stops.

I don't deny that it's spreading through the homosexual community. I never said otherwise.

But in another post you're trying to shame "homophobes", which no doubt includes people who point out that monkeypox is primarily being spread by faggots.

You can't distinguish between acknowledging data and bashing people because they're gay because you're stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interestingly enough, it truly is a homosexual disease. I'm surprised our media reported the truth, but it's spreading around Montreal's homosex community. Montreal has a sizable Black community (French people prefer French speaking Negroes over English speaking Whites), so I'll assume that's how it spread here from Africa...

I was banned from Twitter for wishing a pox on transgender heads and it is posted here at this very forum in a screencap as proof.....lol

And there are people who doubt the strength of a caskur hex... not flea though, she knows how mine work.

;)

I got banned from Twitter a couple of weeks ago for supposedly "evading a previous ban". I have only ever had one twitter account. I registered that account in 2010 but one made one test post on it until 2021 when I was bored during the lockdowns and remembered I made an account all those years ago.

It seems they do have far leftists who will lie to make up excuses to ban conservatives even if none of their tweets violate the rules. Fuck Twitter.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL @ all y'all.

You can't distinguish between acknowledging data and bashing people because they're gay because you're stupid.

And you fail to comprehend just how retarded you sound when claiming to be a tolerant leftist and regularly using gay slurs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL @ all y'all.

And you fail to comprehend just how retarded you sound when claiming to be a tolerant leftist and regularly using gay slurs.

You don't understand how I perceive faggots vs gays no matter how many times I've explained it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

;)

I got banned from Twitter a couple of weeks ago for supposedly "evading a previous ban". I have only ever had one twitter account. I registered that account in 2010 but one made one test post on it until 2021 when I was bored during the lockdowns and remembered I made an account all those years ago.

It seems they do have far leftists who will lie to make up excuses to ban conservatives even if none of their tweets violate the rules. Fuck Twitter.

They're outrageous. I hope they get sued.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL @ all y'all.

Just like Covid, Monkeypox was created in a lab @Aryan.

The deep state is testing us while Pig Pharma lines it's pockets as they profit & get rich from these man made pandemics.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let you in on another 'open secret' @Lily.

Uber/Lyft is a big money laundering scam where its ceos & board of directors line their pockets while they falsely claim they never make a profit & lose money year after year.

Just like Pfizer & Pig Pharma. However in their case, they don't hide the fact they are making fat juicy profits for themselves.

This whole thing is one big money making scam.

Last edited:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
original_474332461.jpg