Gay men have spread monkeypox to kids now

DDT

Factory Bastard
Interestingly enough, it truly is a homosexual disease. I'm surprised our media reported the truth, but it's spreading around Montreal's homosex community. Montreal has a sizable Black community (French people prefer French speaking Negroes over English speaking Whites), so I'll assume that's how it spread here from Africa...

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
There are tons of gay muslims. They are so accustomed to being on their knees that they spend their free time polishing off other men commonly. Also most muslim girls are 'chaste' requiring that their puberty be saved so the young males very horny with no one to fuck choose to fuck each other. This is a common problem all over the islamic world, some men thereby enjoy being fornicated by other men choose not to take a wife.

Also 'tea boys' are regularly kept on hand by even the most zealous religious fanatics.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Interestingly enough, it truly is a homosexual disease. I'm surprised our media reported the truth, but it's spreading around Montreal's homosex community. Montreal has a sizable Black community (French people prefer French speaking Negroes over English speaking Whites), so I'll assume that's how it spread here from Africa...

Yeah, the frogs love niggers.

Their national footy squad was entirely black one year, unbelievable.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There are tons of gay muslims. They are so accustomed to being on their knees that they spend their free time polishing off other men commonly. Also most muslim girls are 'chaste' requiring that their puberty be saved so the young males very horny with no one to fuck choose to fuck each other. This is a common problem all over the islamic world, some men thereby enjoy being fornicated by other men choose not to take a wife.

Also 'tea boys' are regularly kept on hand by even the most zealous religious fanatics.

I know in Afghanistan they have "bacha bazi"... which roughly translates to "boy play", where preteen boys are molested by older men.

Unfortunately every race and culture harbours these mentally ill deviants, it's just that some groups (Jewish) openly celebrate and promote it, whereas others don't.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I know in Afghanistan they have "bacha bazi"... which roughly translates to "boy play", where preteen boys are molested by older men.

Unfortunately every race and culture harbours these mentally ill deviants, it's just that some groups (Jewish) openly celebrate and promote it, whereas others don't.
Well, the Taliban had proscribed the death penalty for bacha bazi. The American occupation tended to ignore it because many of their allies were warlords who engaged in it.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
With cheap flights and even the poors jet-setting all around the world, expect every disease to quickly spread...

No longer does one save for years to cross the Atlantic in a ship bound for a better life in America, now even poor Congo niggers are able to fly around the world, and they do.
You sir, are a great fukkin poaster.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well, the Taliban had proscribed the death penalty for bacha bazi. The American occupation tended to ignore it because many of their allies were warlords who engaged in it.

Colour me surprised that the (((US authorities))) have no problem with boy fucking. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
With cheap flights and even the poors jet-setting all around the world, expect every disease to quickly spread...

No longer does one save for years to cross the Atlantic in a ship bound for a better life in America, now even poor Congo niggers are able to fly around the world, and they do.
You sir, are a great fukkin poaster.

He's one of us brother, one of the good guys.

BadBrad

☠️
I think Aryan has a thing for little boys and tries to hide it by being far right. Like a self hating veneer, you're not right boy.

BadBrad

☠️
Dude i'm not an alt, I'm a prominent user in another forum and this can be vouched/proven/exemplified. Would you like a photo of me with my name written on my hand for you to stare at & fap to?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Legit...
N1dl6Rv.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh, the thread got moved so shit stain and crap all over it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh a thread for the racist, homophobes and the racist adjacent and homophobe adjacent.

Lovely. God fearing people, right?

LOL @ all y'all.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Oh a thread for the racist, homophobes and the racist adjacent and homophobe adjacent.

LOL @ all y'all.
It's true though, that it's spreading through the homosex community. The city of Montreal issued a warning directly to the homosex community urging them to exercise caution before spreading cheek for random cock in gay bars and highway rest stops.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL @ all y'all.
It's true though, that it's spreading through the homosex community. The city of Montreal issued a warning directly to the homosex community warning them to exercise caution before spreading cheek for random cock in gay bars and highway rest stops.

I don't deny that it's spreading through the homosexual community. I never said otherwise.