Months after a near fatal accident, almost losing a leg, Tiger Woods to play 'The Masters"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Masters is the Prestige of American Golf Tournaments, think of it as the Audi A8L of American Golf

‘Everything’s good, brother’: Tiger Woods makes final Masters preparations Wednesday at Augusta National

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

golf-clap.gif

Tiger is scheduled to tee off tomorrow morning, Consult local listings, if you don't have tickets now, faghetaboutit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it true that golfers in a pro tournament have to walk the course?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is it true that golfers in a pro tournament have to walk the course?
Yes, there have been one or two that have gotten exemptions due to debilitating conditions limiting their ability to walk, allowing them a cart. Not sure if the Masters would allow that or not, apparently not, since Tiger has said his major concern about competing this week, is the walking, he says his stroke is just fine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever wonder what they talk about between holes? Can’t be all golf?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There must be some hard feelings amongst some? They play in a foursome, right? Club meets ball was never my sport.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There must be some hard feelings amongst some? They play in a foursome, right? Club meets ball was never my sport.
I played, sort of, for a few years, it can be frustrating when you're pretty good, it can be torturous if you're not good. I wasn't great. I'm thinking of possibly getting back into, I live very close to a destination golf resort.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I played, sort of, for a few years, it can be frustrating when you're pretty good, it can be torturous if you're not good. I wasn't great. I'm thinking of possibly getting back into, I live very close to a destination golf resort.
It is glorious when you do something good though.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is glorious when you do something good though.
Especially when you manage a clean contact with the ball, and drive a nice long shot way down the fairway.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Million-Dollar Swing: Tiger Woods’ Incredible Real-Life Story
By

-

Tiger Woods is considered by many to be the greatest golfer of all time. Everyone knows that he has won numerous championships and broken a host of world records, but he's probably even better known for the ups and downs of his personal life.

{37175836325}&utm_medium=416548283_SPORTS_US_2&utm_term=c_sports.yahoo.com#1

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Masters is the Prestige of American Golf Tournaments, think of it as the Audi A8L of American Golf

‘Everything’s good, brother’: Tiger Woods makes final Masters preparations Wednesday at Augusta National

golf-clap.gif

Tiger is scheduled to tee off tomorrow morning, Consult local listings, if you don't have tickets now, faghetaboutit.

I hope he wins. I'd like to see him overcome his troubles of the last decade or so. He's a tremendous athlete.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I know this may sound terrible, but he should have stay'd away from them white women.
. It was his downfall.
It's been the ruin of many poor boys, down in New Orleans.
I mean, I'm just saying - you'd think that there would have been a few Black and Asian women sprinkled in along the way if it was just a preference, but I think there must have been something else going on.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I know this may sound terrible, but he should have stay'd away from them white women.
. It was his downfall.
I mean, I'm just saying - you'd think that there would have been a few Black and Asian women sprinkled in along the way if it was just a preference, but I think there must have been something else going on.
I think old Tiger was addicted to love.

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
. It was his downfall.
I think old Tiger was addiction to love.

@ReggieEssent - Kindly dig out the Robert Palmer.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
. It was his downfall.
I think he was pursued by a particular type of gold digging hoor.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. It was his downfall.
I think he was pursued by a particular type of gold digging hoor.

Yeah, and I'm sure he did no pursuing himself.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
he played like shit
What? He did just fine, he's in 10th place 4 off the lead at one under par, that kind of spacing can change on a couple holes.

On some levels Thursday and Friday are sort of like the regular season in the NBA, there is a cut off close of play Friday, and if you don't make the cut, you're out of the Tourney, and Sat/Sun are the playoffs. But you want to stay 'in the hunt' because the the score accumulates each day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
that first place guy is awesome... he's tuned in right now ..
If you watched these tourneys sometimes a guy like the leader will be on fire for 3 and a half days, then Sunday they just fall apart and can't do anything right, it's a marathon and staying that focused for that long wears on you. Or someone else might just hanging back 'in the hunt' and then suddenly just come alive and every shot is perfect.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you watched these tourneys sometimes a guy like the leader will be on fire for 3 and a half days, then Sunday they just fall apart and can't do anything right, it's a marathon and staying that focused for that long wears on you.
what about Monday ? :Happy5:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you watched these tourneys sometimes a guy like the leader will be on fire for 3 and a half days, then Sunday they just fall apart and can't do anything right, it's a marathon and staying that focused for that long wears on you.
what about Monday ? :Happy5:
Then you drink and make fuck with teh blonde womans.