By my reckoning libs have 6 months left...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So tell me libs, how will Brandon improve your life in that time?

What are you looking forward to?

In their echo chambers they are just offended that people who oppose their party still have the nerve to exist.

They say they have a "long way to go" in their journey to stomping out all dissent and opposition and becoming the one party authoritarian shit hole they all think is the future.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

"I saw an American flag and needed to escape for sAfEtY!!"

Gtfo. So sick of them.

Hahaha I forgot all about that dude, went to YT to sub! Although, he told that creature she could go to Scotland instead, I'm like "HELL NAW you keep her!" hahaaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gtfo. So sick of them.

Hahaha I forgot all about that dude, went to YT to sub! Although, he told that creature she could go to Scotland instead, I'm like "HELL NAW you keep her!" hahaaha

He is hilarious lol

Yeah I remember him from the vids where he would be eating fried chicken telling other black folk to move back to Africa but he's staying here with the white folk LMFAO that shit was comedy gold!

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I can say those stimulus checks from TRUMP were the first and only time I felt the government gave a shit about a regular White man like myself. If dems had been in charge you can bet only certain "groups" would've got them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gtfo. So sick of them.

He is hilarious lol

Yeah I remember him from the vids where he would be eating fried chicken telling other black folk to move back to Africa but he's staying here with the white folk LMFAO that shit was comedy gold!

Yep lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
only taxpaying legal citizens should be qualified 2 vote - end of story