This is the kind of person who MIGHT get an abortion at 7 months

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You anti-choice monsters shit on other people in the midst of tragedy. It's disgusting.

For New York writer April Salazar, the right to abortion is deeply personal.

Back in 2013, Salazar and her husband made the decision to have an abortion when she was far along in her pregnancy — 21 weeks gestation — after doctors discovered their in-utero son had a lethal birth defect.

“It was very surprising to find myself, in my mid-30s and happily married and wanting so badly to be a mom, and to find myself needing an abortion,” Salazar tells Yahoo Life. “No one can ever imagine until they live through it, and unfortunately the people making choices for us are the people who will never live through it.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Were you ever a teacher for real? 21 weeks is not 7 months. Its almost 5 months.

I remember you asking in another thread "WHO even gets an abortion at 7 months!". Im so glad that propaganda Yahoo was able to churn out a shit article to make you think its all ok. Even if Yahoo had to pull a story from nearly 10 years ago to make you think its ok.

Look, as far as aborting for life threatening reasons, I've been fine with. Or rape victims. So dont get my views twisted.

Im sure States will incorporate that into their laws in some kind of fashion.

This poor Woman had so many failed pregnancies. You would think she would look at the adoption option, instead of going through all that over and over. I can understand that SHE wanted another baby, but it had to be HER baby, no other baby would do. Sounds selfish to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Perinatal hospice is the best way to go here. And they can have a funeral.

Most woman who abort under these circumstances dont do well, Lotus. They are left suicidal, traumatized and suffering pathological grief.

Please stop. You are literally using these women as politcal arguments. We can and should do better for them instead of tossing abortion at them and ignoring it. For every one women telling a manipulative story like this there are several more too gutted to speak who dont know what to think.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I like that in many States where 8 and 9 year olds are not allowed to learn why some kids are different, but the state will force the child to carry a rape baby to term.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like that in many States where 8 and 9 year olds are not allowed to learn why some kids are different, but the state will force the child to carry a rape baby to term.

Really?

Post the stats on how many 8 and 9 year olds are getting abortions.

This is just extremist bullshit spewed by a hyperpartisan who only cares about politcs. You dont care about reality.

And again with the "cant learn about what makes us different" which isnt even the truth. You are lying, Admin.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now they bringing race into the mix lol.

Its a lil off topic, but hey, I'll reply....

What are those 8-9 year olds suppose to learn about "being different" Aidsman? Are you speaking of Race?

Cause I was raised not to look at race, not to judge based on skin color.

Are we all different? Yes, we are unique individuals. And if the school has to teach that, then I would say that kid had bad parenting.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Were you ever a teacher for real? 21 weeks is not 7 months. Its almost 5 months.

I remember you asking in another thread "WHO even gets an abortion at 7 months!". Im so glad that propaganda Yahoo was able to churn out a shit article to make you think its all ok. Even if Yahoo had to pull a story from nearly 10 years ago to make you think its ok.

Look, as far as aborting for life threatening reasons, I've been fine with. Or rape victims. So dont get my views twisted.

This poor Woman had so many failed pregnancies. You would think she would look at the adoption option, instead of going through all that over and over. I can understand that SHE wanted another baby, but it had to be HER baby, no other baby would do. Sounds selfish to me.

Can you fucking read? I said "this is the type of person who MIGHT get a 7-month abortion" you fucking moron. I did not say she DID. These are the types of cases that cause women to get late term abortions. Good god. People who are as stupid as you seem to be (or is it an act?) should not be allowed to vote.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. My question was "What sort of person gets an abortion at 7 months?" and this thread is an attempt to answer that question for the hard of thinking.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You anti-choice monsters shit on other people in the midst of tragedy. It's disgusting.

For New York writer April Salazar, the right to abortion is deeply personal.

Back in 2013, Salazar and her husband made the decision to have an abortion when she was far along in her pregnancy — 21 weeks gestation — after doctors discovered their in-utero son had a lethal birth defect.

“It was very surprising to find myself, in my mid-30s and happily married and wanting so badly to be a mom, and to find myself needing an abortion,” Salazar tells Yahoo Life. “No one can ever imagine until they live through it, and unfortunately the people making choices for us are the people who will never live through it.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If I can't physically abort fuckwits like you off the literal face of this planet then you can't murder innocent little defenseless babies....

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think any pregnant broad is free to abort her fetus right up to the 8th month and 29th day because her existing unalienable rights outweigh the unborn child's potential rights. Potential rights do not and cannot outweigh existing rights.

It's irrefutable logic if one puts the liberty of the individual first.

Of course, it is up to The People of the States to decide through their elected State representatives and their own State Legislatures.

This is the essence of a democratic representative republic, which each individual State is on its own.

Now you all can see, from the reactions of the Leftie Progs, how Registered Democrats hate our Democracy and want to destroy it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Would you allow the murder of a baby merely because it hadn't yet wore a pubic sweatband?

Pretty fucking barbaric.....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But will either of those things fix climate change and inflation ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What are those 8-9 year olds suppose to learn about "being different" Aidsman? Are you speaking of Race?

Are we all different? Yes, we are unique individuals. And if the school has to teach that, then I would say that kid had bad parenting.

He thinks young children should be forced to learn about adult sexuality and should be taught that people can be born in the wrong bodies.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

He thinks young children should be forced to learn about adult sexuality and should be taught that people can be born in the wrong bodies.

He likes them pre-groomed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can you fucking read? I said "this is the type of person who MIGHT get a 7-month abortion" you fucking moron. I did not say she DID. These are the types of cases that cause women to get late term abortions. Good god. People who are as stupid as you seem to be (or is it an act?) should not be allowed to vote.

It's not, though. Statistics show most late term abortions are done to terminate healthy pregnancies.

And again....perinatal hospice would be much better for these rare cases with extreme medical complications.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He likes them pre-groomed.
Naked wrestling is easier that way

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think any pregnant broad is free to abort her fetus right up to the 8th month and 29th day because her existing unalienable rights outweigh the unborn child's potential rights. Potential rights do not and cannot outweigh existing rights.

Of course, it is up to The People of the States to decide through their elected State representatives and their own State Legislatures.

This is the essence of a democratic representative republic, which each individual State is on its own.

Now you all can see, from the reactions of the Leftie Progs, how Registered Democrats hate our Democracy and want to destroy it.

Reggie that's a newborn pretty much. You could deliver that baby alive at that point. That baby is viable now outside the womb even.

That's just brutal. You know how they do that at that stage? I have a video of it.

There is no such thing as "potential rights". We have rights as humans or we dont. You cant lure a person into your house, stop them from leaving and murder them when they cant.

People should get sterilized. Its easy to do and doesnt involve compromising human rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel like 45 minutes at most on a one on one talk with me about abortion?

I'd make a fine anti Abortion extremist clinic bomber out him(Reggie).

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Reggie that's a newborn pretty much. You could deliver that baby alive at that point. That baby is viable now outside the womb even.

That's just brutal. You know how they do that at that stage? I have a video of it.

There is no such thing as "potential rights". We have rights as humans or we dont. You cant lure a person into your house, stop them from leaving and murder them when they cant.

People should get sterilized. Its easy to do and doesnt involve compromising human rights.

I understand your passion, but if you put the individual liberty of the pregnant woman first then her existing rights trump the potential rights of her unborn child.

Sorry, but such is the judgement if the wise sages such as myself.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I understand your passion, but if you put the individual liberty of the pregnant woman first then her existing rights trump the potential rights of her unborn child.

Unless it was by rape or the health of the mother is at risk, she exercised her liberty and with it comes the responsibility to not kill her child.....particularly after the 6-8 week mark from inception and onwards.

It is an innocent and defenceless little person inside of another person. If the mother didn't get on her unwanted pregnancy right away, it's the child's right or liberty to be born rather than tore limb from limb and dragged out in bloody chunks of flesh....

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You should be allowed 54th trimester abortions when you find out whether your teenager is a bear an otter a twink a K D an Ellen or simply just a retarded fuck.

Do the test before they have chance to vote for the first time and do us all a favour.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm saying there is no such thing as "potential rights". We either have them or we dont.

Our rights are either inalienable or they are granted by the government or other people. But it cant be both. If we need to qualify for rights and meet some arbitrary standard decided by other humans....our rights are not inalienable. They are now decided by government. And that arbitrary standard can be moved around as well. We can now apply this logic beyond the womb and into healthcare. There is no consistent way around it. In CA right now? If a neonate dies in the first 28 days of life it's not even investigated. You can kill a neonate in CA and it's just marked as SIDS.

You say 8 gestational months, but why stop there? It's the same living human at every stage. What magic happens on that last day where now a woman can no longer have her offspring killed? What's the standard?

And also Reggie what rights are being removed from the woman if she cant have her offspring killed? I dont think I've ever had a single right to force another living human being into existence and execute them for it, Reg.

Is sex an entitlement or a responsibility? Careful here because if it's an entitlement than tax dollars must fund birth control AND abortion. I do not hold that sex is an entitlement or even a right. It is a priviledge and a personal responsibility.

So I'm curious what rights of the woman are being violated here if she cant legally kill her preborn?

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I'm saying there is no such thing as "potential rights". We either have them or we dont.

Our rights are either inalienable or they are granted by the government or other people. But it cant be both. If we need to qualify for rights and meet some arbitrary standard decided by other humans....our rights are not inalienable. They are now decided by government. And that arbitrary standard can be moved around as well. We can now apply this logic beyond the womb and into healthcare. There is no consistent way around it. In CA right now? If a neonate dies in the first 28 days of life it's not even investigated. You can kill a neonate in CA and it's just marked as SIDS.

You say 8 gestational months, but why stop there? It's the same living human at every stage. What magic happens on that last day where now a woman can no longer have her offspring killed? What's the standard?

And also Reggie what rights are being removed from the woman if she cant have her offspring killed? I dont think I've ever had a single right to force another living human being into existence and execute them for it, Reg.

Is sex an entitlement or a responsibility? Careful here because if it's an entitlement than tax dollars must fund birth control AND abortion. I do not hold that sex is an entitlement or even a right. It is a priviledge and a personal responsibility.

So I'm curious what rights of the woman are being violated here if she cant legally kill her preborn?

Her free exercise of her own liberty to pursue her own happiness as regards any decision she might make regarding her own pregnancy -- which I will remind again is not my business, not your business and certainly not the Federal Government's business.

If a pregnant woman makes a decision that you or I find morally reprehensible, that moral failing is not on you or me.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Unless it was by rape or the health of the mother is at risk, she exercised her liberty and with it comes the responsibility to not kill her child.....particularly after the 6-8 week mark from inception and onwards.

It is an innocent and defenceless little person inside of another person. If the mother didn't get on her unwanted pregnancy right away, it's the child's right or liberty to be born rather than tore limb from limb and dragged out in bloody chunks of flesh....

OK. So you don't put the liberty of the individual first and instead put your moral sensibilities before liberty and would therefore approve of the State restricting the free exercise of liberty for broads that get knocked up. That's cool.

I happen to always put liberty first.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OK. So you don't put the liberty of the individual first and instead put your moral sensibilities before liberty and would therefore approve of the State restricting the free exercise of liberty for broads that get knocked up. That's cool.

I happen to always put liberty first.

It is putting first the liberty of the individual

Reggie....exactly what liberty is being removed from a woman here to not be allowed to kill another human? Again.....our rights are inalienable or they are granted by the government. Which one is better?

With freedom comes responsibility. There is no such thing as freedom when the strong can kill the weak because they cant be responsible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In my mind liberty stops once an innocent life must be sacrificed to preserve it at the alter of convience

Fuck some irresponsible selfish cunts liberty. If she’s willing to rob another of it she never deserved hers in the first place

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her free exercise of her own liberty to pursue her own happiness as regards any decision she might make regarding her own pregnancy -- which I will remind again is not my business, not your business and certainly not the Federal Government's business.

If a pregnant woman makes a decision that you or I find morally reprehensible, that moral failing is not on you or me.

Okay so then allow mothers to murder children up until they can take care of themselves.

Go all the way. It's the only way to be consistent.

I'll die on this fucking hill. Either human beings have inalienable rights or they dont. They have potential rights until the government grants them. And you've determined if children people create via their own choices are a burden, they parents can kill them to pursue their happiness.

CA is already allowing the murder of neonates. You know why? Because its potential rights.

There is NO such thing as potential rights. They are inalienable or they are not. No where in our founding documents is this language found and no where is the right to pursue happiness equate to "kill another human who inconveniences me because I'm not responsible".

Last edited: