Who supports this kind of educational material?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are contradicting yourself.

You should take a break and instead of posting like a rabid dog and making clear contradictions,

gather your thoughts.

I talk about what I believe in, not what others have as materials in their libraries. I do not, nor do I want, control over what everyone in America reads.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahahahaha!!!!

@Lily : "Post Proof!!!"

Proof posted.

Even better, how do we know any 13-14 year olds ever checked it out?

@Lily : "Post Proof the books were ever checked-out!!!"

Hahahahaha!!

What is next?

Oh wait!!!

Dim @Admin. already got there!!!!

Would you cite a couple of your examples of a young school boy or girl coming home with his library book and saying "Mom, Dad I just read this book, and now I'm gay!"

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Prowler, you're really into this topic obsessively and it's weird. It's like latent homosexuals that hate on out homosexuals.

I suggest you drop it at some point.

Oh shut up.

You are just upset because I am making you look stupid.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Are you actually going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that if you were a woman who doesn’t get married and have children by a certain age that society won’t shun you?

Seriously???!?

Um, yes? There's lots of cunts that don't get married and have kids and no one gives a fuck,

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I posted an update on what will be allowed on this sub. I suggest you take a look at if it if you intend to continue posting here at the sub.
I see. We all know that you and fuckhead flynn want a safe space circle jerk where only you and your slope headed friendlies and lob insults at people.

What else is new?