Who supports this kind of educational material?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think people should re-watch this video and see the reaction of these people who support this stuff.

They just give the finger and say nothing.

But that is really all they can do when it is right there in front of their faces and they cannot make excuse like

The video is an anecdotal incident involving 3, I believe people, out of 330 million Americans. It's meaningless.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You mischaracterize my statements. One, I have no actual proof that this material is being distributed by libraries across the nation.

I want to know the scope of this problem you're screeching about. Is that a problem for you?

Be serious, Lily….

He is peddling propaganda like the entitled fat arsed white supremacist neo Nazi he portrays.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't have to be a brute with him. I simply remind him, move his offending post, he stops.

You and your ilk are here to troll and flout the rules, constantly.

That's why your ilk gets smacked.

Take a breath.

I will re-visit the conversation, and then you tell me how Post #5 was in context to anything being discussed.

You think detailed instructions on how to ass fuck is age appropriate for children.
See your post #5.

Apparently, in your eagerness to win the interwebs, you forget what's been posted by you and the person you're arguing with, Mucho Retardo.

Post #5:

Those are fighting words, Admin. I have warned you as well.

Go.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Personally, I think it’s a travesty that we/they are force fed heterosexual misogyny and racist Christianity by white male dominant far right extremists.

I’d rather teach peace, tolerance… and of course, good manners.
" ... force fed heterosexual misogyny and racist Christianity by white male dominant far right extremists."

Riiiight ...

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You mischaracterize my statements. One, I have no actual proof that this material is being distributed by libraries across the nation.

I want to know the scope of this problem you're screeching about. Is that a problem for you?

Hahaha!!!

Like I am going to run off and do a bunch of research for you just to have you squirm around in a state of cognitive dissonance, unable to accept the truth.

Do the research yourself. Maybe you can face The Truth if it is fed to you slowly.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I just did

Oh.

"Good try."

Here you go.

sr-1130.jpg

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

Like I am going to run off and do a bunch of research for you just to have you squirm around in a state of cognitive dissonance, unable to accept the truth.

Do the research yourself. Maybe you can face The Truth if it is fed to you slowly.

I agree, you're the actual lazy one. You make allegations that you can't prove. Your argument has reached it's logical end. You lose.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
lolweeeeeeeeee.... thats crazee. I never knew.

"Getting pounded in the ass can be a really intense feeling"... 18 yrs old + and giving it to kids is fucked up.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The video is an anecdotal incident involving 3, I believe people, out of 330 million Americans. It's meaningless.

Hey @Lily , if I take a few minutes and provide proof that this smut is in children's school libraries, will you agree that it is a serious problem?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What do you think Joe Biden was talking about when he said that we "Maga Extremists" want to "Ban books?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey @Lily , if I take a few minutes and provide proof that this smut is in children's school libraries, will you agree that it is a serious problem?

Depends on the following:

what schools? elementary, yes, I find it problematic

middle schools, yes still too problematic, should be less graphic

high school, not so bad anymore...kids are having sex younger these days.

I also don't believe materials should be instructional on anything that isn't about preventing STI's, pregnancy and things like date rape or violence...materials clearly meant to protect minors.

That is what I believe is appropriate. I wouldn't support any other kind of materials.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you can see how nonsensical your post was.

Hahaha!!!

Which post is that? If something showed up from a post I meant to respond to and got included in that one, I missed it. The software here sometimes stubbornly adheres to posts that aren't followed through with.

Why don't you know that yet?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Then a few weeks ago he was at Martini for the same thing...

Then the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! thing is endless....

This is a smear campaign for the few fringe kiddie pamphlet printers and not sure theyre HERE... so why are we blowing things up daily with the SEX KIDDIE cock stuff?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
What else is there to talk about?

I get it.. I agree.. PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is BAD and nobody here supports it that I know and if they do ... they should speak up... but unless someone does where just throwin shade.

AKA... this subject is:Stale 3: and moot here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is a smear campaign for the few fringe kiddie pamphlet printers and not sure theyre HERE... so why are we blowing things up daily with the SEX KIDDIE cock stuff?

Precisely.

They are taking a playbook from their newsfeeds and turning it against people they oppose on this forum. It's untrue and disruptive to the forum.

It's the usual suspects.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I also don't believe materials should be instructional on anything that isn't about preventing STI's, pregnancy and things like date rape or violence...materials clearly meant to protect minors.

F25NE-nbEAENUiH

F25NhENbMAAmFwj

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"This book was shelved in the “TeenZone” of HEPL: the section of the library that is reserved for kids as young as thirteen"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly this BS is now part and parcel of Conservative "Thought" in America. "Don't give me policy give me boogeyman!"

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Which post is that? If something showed up from a post I meant to respond to and got included in that one, I missed it. The software here sometimes stubbornly adheres to posts that aren't followed through with.

Why don't you know that yet?

Hahaha!!!!

It would be more efficient if you just admitted you made a stupid mistake.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So radical lol.
I learned something tonight.
Nobody should be attacking people here w groomer and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk.. UNLESS SOMEONE HERE SUPPORTS it because I have questions on why you'd want a kid whose dumbfuck full of cum to learn how to anally fuck?

No convictions or kiddie cocksucker pamphlet printers here so is just HOT NOISE.