Most Disturbing Movies

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

YcpggVt.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I'm desensitized to most if not all of them now but the French are pretty fucked up with their imaginations. Just watch Martyrs, Inside, and Frontier(s)on a dark and stormy night. The Guinea Pig series is lightweight and funny for me but for some might find them unsettling. Murder Set Pieces is good one, if a little slow at times.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Martyrs is a fantastic movie. I've recommended it to people and then they make a face when I say to watch it with subtitles. Fuck dubbing and fuck the English remake. Apparently Pascal Laugier came out with a new movie a few months ago, haven't seen it yet. Ghostland. It got good reviews but the dialogue is in English so some people found that aspect kinda clunky.

Gaspar Noe... Irreversible. That rape scene was about eight and a half minutes too long.

I can't find an article anymore but there's a shitty movie called Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, and supposedly the director was having an incestuous relationship with his semi retarded sister or something? I remember reading that she killed herself in a bath tub just like a character from the movie.

Also, A Serbian Film. Fuck that.

High Tension is pretty decent, It gets bonus points for introducing the killer in the funniest way I've ever seen.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls,ReGOREgitated Sacrifice,Slow Torture Puke Chamber,Black Metal Veins
I found Black Metal Veins online, haven't watched it yet. I want to but at the same time I'm not sure. I heard they made it look like somebody had a fatal OD but I read that she's alive and supposedly clean now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Serbian Film is by far the most disgusting and horrifying movie I've ever watched.

What was it about the film that was horrifying? Serbs were animals. Ethnic cleansing and genocide seemed to be their thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This was a disturbing film, The Tin Drum (1979)when I was a child. My parents had a blanket over my head during the sex scenes, but the blanket was crocheted!

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Network. Because we should have stopped this shit, but we let it happen even though we were warned.